[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad femanon stories. Inspired by the feels thread. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8
File: Female+feels_e42e52_5691151.jpg (15 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
Female+feels_e42e52_5691151.jpg
15 KB, 500x255
Sad femanon stories. Inspired by the feels thread. Let's keep it serious. Tell us about your messed up lives, femanons.
>>
>>25020624
chad cheated on me and I had to get together with my beta provider
>>
Got catfished by a b/tard.
Plzkillmenow.
>>
>tfw I got blackout drunk and started hitting on my crush
>>
I get vicious panic attacks that make me puke and prevent me from living my life. I

'm not the only one with this problem and it's not unique to females, but it makes me sad and I felt like sharing.
>>
I met a guy I was dating online for two years, in person. I forged memories and wonderful experiences with him, and there was nothing about him I didn't like. We had the same tastes in music, video games, TV, everything. He had such a great sense of humor, too. Then I met him.

He was 5'8
>>
File: 1450193788482.gif (2 MB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
1450193788482.gif
2 MB, 500x251
>tfw I have to swipe left through 100 losers until I get a decent guy
>>
>>25020831
I did this once, then fell off the porch and got a little cut between my eyes. The last thing I remember is standing in the bathroom with blood running down my nose, and then I woke up the next day on the couch.
>>
File: colbert.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>>25020624
>femanons
you know what you're doing
>>
Suffer a lot of health problems from being inbred. Muscular dystrophy is pretty bad, I need braces to get around. Seizures are the worst though.

>tfw met some robots IRL and they were nice but cut contact after
>>
>>25020872

If you really want to troll you need to find a way to work in that you are 5'2"
>>
>>25021086
Why did you cut contact?
>>
>>25021259
They cut contact. I liked spending time with them but I don't think they liked me. One even got violent with me.
>>
>tfw Chad fb fucked my roomie so I had to get a new Chad fb
god damn
>>
>>25020658
>>25021359
can you guys at least make an effort at putting some originality into the chad meme
>>
>>25021351
>One even got violent with me.
Any stories you could share?
>>
>>25021430
Why should I you beta cuck
>>
>be me
>child of overambitious parents with major issues
>pre-school often beaten and insulted by my dad because he wanted a son
>school starts, I show promise, parents start respecting me a bit
>can't make friends, people end up hating me whatever I do
>no social skills
>family teaches me to think this is because I'm so smart and everyone's jealous
>bullied by boys a lot e.g. stealing and breaking my stuff
>called a man and a travestite by girls for liking yugioh and boy things
>eventually move to super elite school, super hyped and expecting things to get better
>nope
>kids are even more toxic
>only person I was buddies with for a period stops talking to me because "I make him look weird"
>spend weeks without talking to anyone in class
>eventually go from little to no self-care
>not even trying to be human anymore, only care about my grades
>hate normal people with a passion and they respond
>this guy who regularly makes death threats and tells me to die daily
>he also regularly makes out with his gf on my desk
>look at people and imagine what they would look like with a gunshot wound in their head

[1/2]
>>
>>25021457
Go on
>inb4 dinosaur

>>25021086
shit anon, thats rough, feel for you
>>
>>25021434
Most were good guys and I had a nice time, it wasn't so awkward if they were because I'm awkward as well. The last guy though we went out together like normal and went for a walk in the gardens of the campus nearby and at one point he attacked me without warning. Pushed me over and started hitting and shaking me, and pulled me off to the side. It made me have a seizure so I couldn't do much, but he did some perverted stuff to me. It was gross and after he took my arm braces and left. When I could move again I had to clean myself up a bit and crawl through the garden till I found a guy who could help me. It was not a very nice experience and that was the last and most recent /r9k/ guy I met in person.
>>
>>25021457

just kidding I've been stacey all along teehee!
>>
>>25021575
What a faggot. What did he look like?
Honestly, not the best idea meeting up with robots.
>>
>>25021086
inbred anon that drew that fuckedup familytree?
>>
File: 1449260994981.jpg (84 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
1449260994981.jpg
84 KB, 594x480
>>25020624
Not really a female feel, just a general feel. I'm trying my hand at songwriting and it's so difficult because I can't write lyrics. Melodies sound good but lyrics just end up cringey or weird sounding. I could just do instrumental songs but I feel like vocals are an important part of the music for me.
>>
>>25021633
Yes, the picture does a much better explaining job than I can I think.

>>25021613
He looked normal I guess, not fat or ugly or anything. Seemed nice enough and didn't have a problem making physical contact but seemed kind of quiet.

I figured spending time with robots I could make some friends but now I'm not allowed to meet anyone online anyway. Not after the last guy.
>>
>>25021717
What happened to all those contactfags from that thread?
>>
File: wait a minute.gif (844 KB, 480x218) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute.gif
844 KB, 480x218
>>25021575
i'd call you a fucking idiot for meeting up with robots but considering the circumstances it just seems extremely depressing
>>
My anxiety has been getting worse and worse over the last two years, and i got really fucking fat because i stopped giving a shit. Dropped out of college after a semester and was a NEET for about six months. Got a really shit job.

My family moved like 1000 miles away but I stayed behind because I'm terrified of change.

Then I was homeless for a while and when I finally got into a place my dad got diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer (now stage 4, but treatment is starting to work). I left my home to come stay with them for a couple months and have had contact with absolutely no one since I got here except my best friend from back home.

Also I'm pretty sure i've developed an eating disorder, which isn't fun. (Tho I am getting thinner so idc)
>>
>>25021575
BASED ROBOT SHOWING NORMIES WHO'S BOSS
>>
>>25021775
I'd say it's both.

"robots" aren't a thing, and if they are, they're a very rare thing. Most guys here are simply gigantic assholes, misogynists (unironically so), /soc/ rejects. They're all absolute scum. I've been saying this forever.

Finding a truly kind man on this board is as unlikely and rare as finding a mythical pure virgin blonde blue eyed white Christian /pol/ woman.
>>
>>25021759
I responded to some of the ones I got. Some were quite rude though and others stopped responding after a few messages. I got in trouble after anyway since some sent pictures of their junk without asking and mom found it on my computer.

>>25021775
Most of the robots I've met were very nice and friendly, only one was a pervert. I guess they just didn't like spending time with me which is makes sense because no one does.
>>
>>25021848
why would you ever look for anything of the sort on an anonymous website ?
>>
>>25021913
Exactly. You don't. It's a genuinely nice idea to get together with each other here, as likeminded social rejects, but it's simply not a safe thing thing do when there's so many angry autists around.
>>
>>25021873
How were they rude?
>>
>>25021781
That's rough, but none of those are really exclusively femanon feels.
>>
>>25021983
They said nasty things, demanded stuff or like I said, sent pictures of their wieners.
>>
>>25021457
Cont
>teachers can pretty much tell I'm fucked in the head
>I get into Nietzsche and all that jazz
>sincerely believe that through complete social isolation and mental illness I may achieve greatness
>hate women with a passion, hate myself too
>bullying by boys gets heavier, social isolation becomes unbearable
>to the point I start planning a school shooting suicide if my university plans don't work out
>piss poor parents so either win scholarship or go to really shit college
>get into awesome college with scholarship
>everyone there is amazing
>finally people with my interests
>finally people way smarter than me
>still no social skills
>still don't manage to make any friends because of 18 years of fuck
>didnt go to a single party
>eventually retreat into my room for days, stop going to lectures, adjustment disorder kicks in
>don't talk to anyone
>except this guy who also visits r9k
>start dating
>relationship starts okay but he eventually start treating me like shit because of my self hatred, lack of emotional intelligence, immaturity and because I'm not his type
>I'm needy af even try sex to get him to treat me better
>inevitably break up
>at this point I'm a wreck both mentally and physically (depression weight gain even though I was slim all my life)
>drop out of awesome college, life is now a dead end
>currently attending shit college, parents utterly disappointed but scared of me killing myself
>still no friends
>still can't be social
>still fat
>only citalopram keeping me from losing it
>social anxiety coupled with depression, paranoia and hypochondria
>come to /r9k/ for women hate threads and neet stuff
[2/2]
>>
>>25022029
So what did your mother do when she found out?
>>
>>25022072
>>25021457

Please become my depressed Nietzsche-reading shut-in gf, thank you.
>>
>>25021633
>>25021717
Anybody have the family tree image?
>>
>>25022146
Haha no I'm not making that mistake again. I hate you all and I hate myself and would love to date someone who is nothing like you but I also hate people.
Also I don't read Nietsche anymore. It's all too human.
>>
>>25022126
She yelled at me and said I was a stupid little girl as if it wasn't enough what the last guy did to me. She didn't call me a slut but she basically said it. After though she apologized but said she was worried about me. She did say some of pictures weren't too bad as well.

>tfw mom checking out robot dicks, probably fantasized about them too
>>
>>25022212
So you're into cat literature or book written by other animals now?
>>
>>25022212
otherkin pls go
>>
File: 1426858342702s.jpg (5 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702s.jpg
5 KB, 250x175
>>25021575
>femanons would rather meet up with a violent rapist than with you
>>
>>25022300
You're the exact same type of person, lad.
>>
>>25022212
>It's all too human.

Wacko detected. Pls gibe fuk.
>>
File: fam tree tbh.png (5 KB, 343x315) Image search: [Google]
fam tree tbh.png
5 KB, 343x315
>>25022300
If I had known what he was going to do, I wouldn't have met with him.

>>25022165
I figured someone might have saved it by now, don't like to keep posting it over and over.
>>
>>25022343
I met one femanon and she cut contact with me because I'm too quiet in person. Feels bad.
>>
>>25022072
oh how the mighty fall
>>
>>25022212
A Book for Free Spirits
I'm in a fairly similar situation, we could talk, to improve our social skills.
What was your major?
>>
>>25022561
>m-maybe if I say I want to "improve my social skills" with her i will be able to get a gf h-haha =)
fuck off you thirsty ass faggot
>>
>>25022600
>m-maybe if I insult him, he'll stay as pathetic as me h-haha =)
>>
>>25022687
>n-n-n-n-n-no y-y-y-you
>HAHA I SHOWED HIM GOOD!!! XDDD
>>
>>25022029
>sent pictures of their wieners
How is that rude? It means they like you.
>>
>>25022919
Maybe if I asked them for it. They just went ahead and did it without warning.
>>
I grew up in a well-off upper middle class family in a cozy house by a lake. Every summer we'd be down by the beach enjoying the sun and breeze.

I still live here. My life is pretty sweet lol
>>
>>25022943
This is the difference between women and men. I'd LOVE for a girl to show me her weiner unprompted.
>>
>>25022072
>>25021457
I don't have any friends either. This made me feel unhappy. I find extremely intelligent women intimidating and I'm kind of ashamed of that. I'm probably going to kill myself soon but I am glad I read this. I met an autistic girl who was very inhuman and this reminded me of her.
>>
>>25020867

Sorry to hear this, girl

>>25020917

usually when people pass out it's for a few seconds anon

>>25021086

this must be tough anon, sorry to hear that

>>25021575

sorry he ended up being a sociopath anon, glad you cut contact and I hope you're safe

>>25021783

this isn't funny anon
>>
>>25022072
>only citalopram keeping me from losing it
Should I get on this? Is it good?
>>
>>25022384

wait so your dad was your half brother and your mom fucked her son?

can you tell the story of that? was it consensual? how old was your dad?
>>
File: 789798098.jpg (40 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
789798098.jpg
40 KB, 492x492
>lived in trailer whole life
>prob going to fail out of community college
>no life skills and can't drive at 20
>stopped going to middle school due to anxiety and went to online school until graduation
>no father and mother who wants you out of the house already
>never had any real friends and haven't hung out with anyone for five years
>shut-in who never leaves the house
>in love with a fictional character
how pitiful
>>
I just found out I'm sterile. I am 20.
>>
>>25023044
You also don't have your family hovering and prying in stuff you do.

>>25023264
Sort of. My mom had her first son with a guy who walked out on her, and had a serious relationship with her first son when he came of age. With him she had her second son and first daughter, my dad and my aunt. When my dad came of age, they had an affair and I was born, her second daughter. They don't talk about it that much since the affair ruined relationships and family life. From what little I've heard though, it was all consensual though mom might have been taking advantage of her sons because of their age. Mom had granddad at 16, had dad at 31, and had me at 47, so dad was 16 when I was born.
>>
>>25023370

Can I cum inside you?
>>
>>25023461
>had me at 47
Ouch!
>>
>>25023632
My vag doesn't work very well due to lower than normal levels of female sex hormones, so I don't think you would enjoy that.
>>
>>25023713

It's okay. Thats what lube is for.

Did you want kids anyway?
>>
>>25023761
Yes. :( I can always adopt, though.
>>
>>25023787

>tfw you'll never give a sterile femanon a miracle baby

You can always date single dad's too.
>>
>>25023713
That's what your mouth is for. Sterile is no problem. 5-10 years, medicine advances, get an oocyte or ovum from your stem cells (possible now), implant in a surrogate. Boom. Natural child, no child birth.
>>
>>25023461
>Sort of. My mom had her first son with a guy who walked out on her, and had a serious relationship with her first son when he came of age. With him she had her second son and first daughter, my dad and my aunt. When my dad came of age, they had an affair and I was born, her second daughter. They don't talk about it that much since the affair ruined relationships and family life. From what little I've heard though, it was all consensual though mom might have been taking advantage of her sons because of their age. Mom had granddad at 16, had dad at 31, and had me at 47, so dad was 16 when I was born.

dude has your mom ever tried to touch you?

like you're saying she had a son with her son and fucked that son?
>>
>>25023461
>47
>having sex with someone older than 30
Just ew.
>>
>>25024219
I would like to.
>tfw oldbot
>>
>>25023461
Are you the only one with deformities? Is it just physical or is it also mental?
>>
>>25022212
Houston?
originaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>25023218
>usually when people pass out it's for a few seconds anon
what? I didn't pass out, I just don't remember anything because I was so drunk.
>>
>>25024131
Not to my memory, she never has. As for your second question, yes. Two successive generations of inbreeding. Originally she and her first son lived as a proper couple and kept their relation hidden, so having kids together and raising them as mother and father as a family was normal enough for them. When she cheated with her son by her first son, things fell apart and the relationship didn't last.

>>25024856
I'm the only one living the consequences if that's what you mean. It's a pretty even share of both physical and mental, like I'm an autismo. It's hard to tell though what is the result of inbreeding, and what is because mom had me as old as she did.
>>
>>25025172
You sure don't sound like an autismo 2bh.
>>
>>25025288
Neither do most people here. Practice makes perfect. I'd be obvious IRL though.
>>
>>25025315
Are you going to make sure you don't pass on your issues? I don't want to have kids because similar.
>>
>>25025565
Yeah, overtime I've kind of accepted that I should probably not reproduce. Not like it's been a problem so far, never had a bf or anything, but looking the future it's obvious I shouldn't be getting pregnant. I'd be surprised if a guy was ok with me though to even get that far.
>>
>>25025643
I feel as though no matter who you are, eventually you'll find someone who wants to reproduce with you.
>>
>>25025718
Well if ever I find that person, it'll be my part of the job to upkeep, and not actually have kids with them.
>>
>>25025643
>surprised if a guy was ok with me though to even get that far

Well I may not want to make babies but it would be nice to have love, gf sexy times and stuff. Not in your country so never mind.

>>25025718
This can be true but is it wise.
>>
dear femanonbots

what do you do at night besides drink alone or get really high

love,
someone who has definitely been clean on drugs for a week at some point in the past five years
>>
>>25025748
I think you'll find that person, and things will turn out better than you think. If it's a guy that's fucked up too then he'd probably be more understanding to a more 50-50 kind of relationship; so not just you upkeeping.
>>
>>25021457
>>25022072
This is legitimately saddening. I hope you're able to get therapy and at least feel a bit better about yourself some day.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.