[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst nightmare you ever had? The most vivid one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1450016572624.png (62 KB, 510x460) Image search: [Google]
1450016572624.png
62 KB, 510x460
What is the worst nightmare you ever had?

The most vivid one I can remember was when I was in 1st grade I think. Still really young.

>Crawling around in vents
>kinda like MSG1 after you leaving the beginning area where you get the pistol in the truck.
>There's a register in vent with a laptop next to it
>Starter doing cool hacker stuff on laptop
>This section repeats for what seems like ever
>Look down through vent
>Plain concrete room, hexagon in shape
>There are hallways in the middle of each wall of the room
>My mom is strapped nude to a cold metal table
>six insane murder clowns come out of each hallway
>They slice her up like a cake and eat her
>This repeats again and again
>Wake up
>It's just a dream
>Go back to sleep
>Dream begins again

I will always remember that night.
>>
A swan flew toward my face and woke me up in a screaming fit, but then I went back to sleep and it was fine. I don't get bad dreams.
>>
>>25020538
I've been trying to stop drinking, I get nightmares every night.
>>
>be outside in my backyard
>my 4th grade teacher comes out of my house(i was in 6th at the time)
>she's cupping her hands
>opens hands, some horrible flying bug comes out
>chases me out of backyard into the driveway
>i run down some stairs to get out of the driveway area to the street
>i turn around, the bug stabs me in the stomach with its huge proboscis

i woke up with a scream while clutching my stomach. she was a horrible bitch of a woman who made school hell for me, and i hated bugs, so naturally it was only a matter of time before both occurred.
>>
File: 1407811516687.jpg (50 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1407811516687.jpg
50 KB, 512x397
>>25020481
I seriously don't remember a single one
I guess I never have any or I don't care enough about them to remember
>>
Fuck I don't even know, but I had reoccuring nightmares as a kid.
One had my dad being a kind of train..monster or whatever, grabbing me with its jaws and carrying me to the core of the earth to die or some shit.
The other was taking a stroll with my parents but at the end of the path was always the same monster waiting to kill them both or something.
>>
I don't remember most of it. The parts that I do remember aren't really that scary, so I must have forgotten the parts that had me shitting myself.
I was working in some sort of packaging plant which handled everything from chickens swinging on meat hooks to car stereo systems. I think the dream took place sometime in the late 80s or early 90s. I met a few co-workers at the beginning of the dream and chummed it up. Then I moved to another room. Most of the dream consisted of a series of puzzles which involved moving boxes around in low lighting in total silence. The room had the style of a parking garage, and was totally enclosed with no exits. It was a little cold. After solving the puzzles, I would go to the center of the room, pull a thin blanket over myself and fall asleep on a damp metal sheet on the floor. When I awoke a moment later, the boxes around me would all be rearranged and I would have to solve another, more difficult puzzle that involved moving more crates around.

Another dream I had is a close contender. After a pretty bland dream about driving around the suburb I'd never been to in a van with people I didn't know to visit a restaurant, I was suddenly woken by my phone ringing underneath a pile of clothes beside my bed. The sun was just starting to come out. I rarely get phone calls, so I was double surprised that I would get one this early in the morning. It was my mom, and she was screaming about some sort of (seemingly fatal) "housing" accident my brother had been in. I don't really know what happened after that, but half an hour later I was staring at the ceiling at work. The transition from nightmare to reality was totally seamless, unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. I even called home for the first time in months to make sure that it was really a dream.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.