[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man tits are the nastiest thing in the fucking world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Picture 1.png (243 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
243 KB, 367x358
man tits are the nastiest thing in the fucking world
>>
>>25020330
>tfw I have man tits and I hate myself
>>
>>25020330
Words hurt, OP.
>>
>>25020381

dude work out. you can fix it. i believe in you.

man tits ARE the nastiest thing in the world though. fix it son.
>>
>>25020429
>mfw I do work out but I still have man tits
>>
File: my bear breasts.png (400 KB, 639x380) Image search: [Google]
my bear breasts.png
400 KB, 639x380
>>25020330
I wonder if there are any girls that are genuinely attracted to man titties.

Probably not. I've had them my whole life. Don't think I'll ever get rid of them.

I'm also a manlet so there's literally nothing about my physical appearance that's appealing to women. Oh well.
>>
>>25020330
He's doing the chub and tuck all wrong.
>>
>>25020429
>man tits ARE the nastiest thing in the world though. fix it son.
Didn't work for me. I was an obese teen so I had really bad man tits, then lost a shit load of weight in college. I'm talking almost anorexic amount of weight (did it healthily though, just kept the weight loss going too long). Despite having like no fat my tits remained. Pretty sure I developed some sort of breast tissue when I was obese. Even now after putting on muscle they are still here, it fucking sucks.
>>
A lot of guys have man tits nowadays.
>>
>>25020429
>>25020456

Yep. I work out 5x a week, lift heavy, do cardio, and eat right.

Still got huge man tits.

It's like what's the point in playing the game when you're always on the losing team.
>>
>>25020429
True gynecomastia doesn't work that way. You need surgery to get rid of legit man tits, not even a low body fat will get rid of them, unless you're damn near a skeleton.
>>
Yup. Bitch tits = absolute shit-tier life
>>
>>25020496
Plastic surgery senpai
>>
>>25020519
I was pretty much anorexic for a guy >>25020496
and they still remained. They were smaller, but definitely still noticeable. It is unfixable without surgery.
>>
>>25020519
>unless you're damn near a skeleton.

you would still have puffy nipples

mantits are caused by breast tissue that doesn't ever go away
>>
>>25020581
It really sucks. You think when you lose weight your body issues will go away, only to find out man tits and stretch marks are permanent.
>>
Save up the money and have plastic surgery. Unless you want to live a miserable life, it's your only option.
>>
>>25020330
I think they're kinda cute.
>>
>>25020330

That kid looks like he could whoop your pussy ass. He's seen more shit then you have in your entire life, that's why he stands like a grown ass man.
>>
I like them, but I'm also turned on by the idea of feeding a guy and making him so fat he can't walk.
>>
>>25020789
no, he stands like that because his fat belly is very heavy and he needs to compensate to keep his balance.
>>
I had surgery when I was 15
Still have man boobs noticable enough for people to laugh at afterwards.
Working out now, hoping they will be fixed. If not, I'm ok with being alone, I'll just pay someone for sex and to not laugh at my naked body
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.