[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She'll never feel the same way about me that I feel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1408410973069.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1408410973069.png
41 KB, 455x410
She'll never feel the same way about me that I feel about her, will she?
>>
Nope. Maybe you should improve yourself
>>
>>25020268

yeah you can do it man

It doesn't even have to be this one, but improve your personality and try not to be too ugly.
>>
>>25020268
>improve
That's not how you spell kill, Anon.
>>
Mystery has made it painfully clear today that she hates me and will never actually talk to me. So probably not.
>>
>>25020394
Choose someone else
>>
File: 1365482589068.gif (339 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
1365482589068.gif
339 KB, 450x306
>>25020268
Everyone keeps saying this. The problem I have is that if I were to focus on improving myself, it's going to be a long, arduous and lonely process.

I mentioned this to my therapist and she tells me I don't have to be alone, "you can make friends". Friendship isn't going to make me feel any better. At best it will be a band aid on a bullet wound. I just want to be able to connect with someone. Not even talking penis in vagina connect. Like right now I just want to cuddle with someone that isn't my pillow for once.

I say this stuff, but at the same time I realize just how unprepared I am for a relationship. If I was ready for a gf, I wouldn't also have to practically start from the ground up in terms of getting my life on track, but I also don't think I can stand another decade+ of being alone.
>>
>>25020684
Just b urself :^)

No but seriously, quit being a bitch.
>>
stop having feminine emotions
>>
>>25020684

hey man you can do it man just every moment of the day remember that by doing nothing your embarrassing your future self

make your future self proud, take actions that they will be thankful for

I was the most bullied kid in school but from grade 7 onwards I pretended to be a mentally sound person and to be an ok person. Girlfriend in grade 9. Do it man. You can do it.
>>
>>25020189

Women don't feel love in the same way that men do. They love your money and your utility. No woman will ever love you as a person though.
>>
>>25020854
Dude don't say that you're just bitter you have no gf.
>>
>>25020868
How does a person become unbitter?
>>
>>25020268
if you genuinely have a shitty personality then i'd agree

but on the other hand "improve yourself" is also code for "give up on looking and learn how to be utterly alone"

so
>>
>>25020943

Most humans are about as human as you.

You can do most things everyone else does.

Work on yourself man, evaluate how you feel about others.

Decide your life will be better with someone in it, and there's a way you can get that.

It's all up to you, man. Next time you speak to someone, casually focus ion acting normal. It's how I did it. Don't do anything that would turn others away.
>>
>>25020969

It's not about accepting your fate man, it's about working towards being a better, more normal, and attractive person.

Accepting your fate is the worse thing you can do. Don't give up. Keep working towards that goal. Think of your future self. What does he want? What will he think when you don't try?

Try your best, man.
>>
Nope, move on
>>
Women don't feel love in the same way that men do. They love your money and your utility. No woman will ever love you as a person though. They're parasites.
>>
>>25021266

You're too bitter man improve yourself, help yourself.

You can do it. You know deep down you do want a genuine girl and you can get one if you try.

Women are mostly the same as all the other humans out there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.