[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you prefer as your gf? A hot 8/9 that has a bitchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Which would you prefer as your gf?

A hot 8/9 that has a bitchy personality but fucks you every once in awhile and sleep around

Or

5/6 that is sweet, loving and will never cheat on you
>>
Obviously the latter option
>>
>>25019914
>5/6
But that's like 1/6 away from being perfect. I'll take that one. Not much of a difference with the 8/9 in appearance but better personality.
>>
Obviously the 5/10. Jesus
>>
>>25019957
It's a difference of 0,05. I'd definitely take the 5/6.
>>
if this makes it to the front page than this board is dead and has no hope left. post quality shit op
>>
I'll take the 9/10 that's sweet and loyal, thanks.
>>
>>25019957
>>25020110
Op meant 8 or 9, and 5 or 6 I think. Not fractional scores
>>
>>25019957
>>25020110
It's not 5/6 and 8/9 you dumbasses. It's 5 or 6 out of 10 and 8 or 9 out of 10.
>>
>>25020173
Should've been:
>5-6
>8-9
Or
>5-6/10
>8-9/10
>>
>>25020216
Only an autist would have trouble understanding OPs post
>>
>>25019914

I've had both and definitely the 8/9. At least you know where you're at with them. My 5/6 was a cunt in waiting.
>>
>>25020110
you cant be this retarded
>>
>>25020242
It sounds like you had a 5/6 that was a cunt, not a 5/6 that was sweet, loving and never cheats on you, which is completely different.
>>
>>25020242
Op is just asking if you care about loyalty and personality more than looks.

I'd probably rather date aan 8/10 Slut than an actually ugly fat girl, but a cool, loyal 6/10 islo like a dream desu
>>
>>25019914
neither. There will always be other girls.
>>
>>25019914
what a 5-6 looks like varies from person to person. What did you have in mind a OP?
>>
>>25019914
does OP reside in Hong Kong?
>>
I've had both. I am with the 6 right now and honestly I couldn't be happier. Not only do I find her so much more attractive now than when we started dating (that sounds a bit shallow I suppose) but she is absolutely addicted to having sex. My 9/10 ex was like fucking a scared virgin every time. She had no imagination. But the sex I have now is so intense.
>>
>>25020365
he means whatever YOU think a 5/6 is, he doesn't actually have 2 chicks for you to choose from; its about whether you would choose a super hot cheating bitch, or sweet loyal plain jane.
>>
>>25020367

no, just picture from a business trip
>>
Neither. TFW qt 8/10 gf who is cute, faithful, sweet and devoted.

I made it you guys! Feelsgoodman.
>>
Women can't be loyal so that 5/10 is probably cheating on me covertly. Rather keep the 9/10 for fuck n' chuck.
>>
>>25020671
You take business trips to Hong Kong?

You must be really important.
>>
Ive had a couple of 8 and 9/10s and its always fun at first but turns out terrible. I just want a nice girl that is loving and will rub my back after work. I would definitely take a 5/10 if she was honest and loyal. Problem is that those girls arent interested. I swear, the stacies are always interested in me but the kinda girl i want is always outta reach.

I havent dated for almost 2 years at this point because i refuse to settle for the bullshit "hottie" that i always seem to attract.

Chubby, below average looks, flat chested...i dont care. I just want to be happy and take care of someone that will equally take care of me.
>>
>>25019914
The sweet average girl, easily.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.