[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /R9K/ find themselves a nice boyfriend with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nvajfpGUPH1t6y4q1o1_1280.jpg (201 KB, 910x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvajfpGUPH1t6y4q1o1_1280.jpg
201 KB, 910x1280
Why doesn't /R9K/ find themselves a nice boyfriend with a vagina? Wouldn't that help your relationship problems since you all hate women so much?
>>
>>25019835
yo wtf is that Justin Bieber?
>>
File: tumblr_nwzu22c3Ms1t6y4q1o4_540.jpg (51 KB, 540x358) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwzu22c3Ms1t6y4q1o4_540.jpg
51 KB, 540x358
Seriously, you could fuck this every day with their sex drive
>>
>>25019835
Why the fuck is he eating pizza?
>>
>>25019835
why would you cut your damn thing? these fools dont know how to appreciate a great cock.
>>
>>25019835
But that's really, really gay. I think I'll just stick to lusting after dickgirls, thanks.
>>
>>25019835

I'm a faggot, but I'd probably be open to dating a transguy. If he's passable enough like the guy in OP's pic, then it doesn't matter to me if he has a vagina.
>>
>>25019992
you don't eat pizza when you jack off?
>>
>>25020079
would you want to fug him in his vagina?
>>
>>25020132

Sure, if he were open to that. I don't think all of them are for obvious reasons.
>>
Dated a reverse trap, kind of the same I guess. She had a male persona and wanted to be treated and referred to as her male identity. With the short hair and wearing long baggy clothes she kind of pulled it off. Sex was super weird though.
>>
>>25019835
Where do I find someone like that?
>>
>>25019992
The roast wants to be a man so she acts like a sterotypical cartoon slob.
>>
>>25020246
Looking at ftmg and /lgbt/ in general pretty much all ftms are fine with vaginal sex
>>
>>25019835

There is literally nothing attractive about a female to male transsexual. It's liking taking the worst parts of both sexes and putting them together.
>>
>>25021147
Same thing with male to female transsexual. They're all disgusting.
>>
>those massive chest scars presumably from removing the breast fat

wtf

I don't give a shit what any Redditor says, trans "people" are mentally ill and should be euthanized for their own good.
>>
>>25021163

I'd fuck either of these two to be honest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba3G6kznLYM

Most male to female transsexuals are disgusting, but the ones who start young and have petite bodies can still be attractive. No female to male transsexuals can ever be attractive in contrast.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.