[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginning of a story (updates to come)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: mfw.gif (973 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
973 KB, 320x240
>be me
>20
>forever single except one gf in junior high
>be 3 years into uni and have met 0 female people and like 2 guys that are loose acquaintances
>off and on problems with depression that eventually tapered off into nothing
>be completely convinced you'll die alone and really stop caring about it
>constantly suppress emotion out of instinct
>because of this have occasional (like once every 2-4 months) nights with emotional breakdowns remembering all the girls that I had been fond of that I had been too much of a bitch to ask them out
>Mostly because I have 0 female friends in my life now
>I had one of these breakdowns on Sunday night and eventually fell asleep
>I went to work yesterday and everything was hectic and shitty as usual (I work in IT)
>go to a room to fix computer
>girl in corner says "hey nice twitch shirt"
>noshit.PNG
>6.5/10 but hot in a nerdy way. A student worker like me
>give here the "my nigga" nod of approval
>goes to fix the second computer malfunctioning in that room
>no shit. Was right fucking next to her
>"I'm on like a 9 game losing streak in league and I just wanna win one match" she say, seemingly in my direction
>smooth as hell (uncommon for me as I normally avoid talking to people at all costs) I look around and realize no one else in the room even knows/cares what she's talking about
>without missing a beat I say "Feels Bad Man"
>her face lights up
>she awkwardly avoids eye contact
>obviously took a shot in the dark and hoped I played league of Legends
>I do actually. The stars align once more
>nervous now (pic related)
>we begin talking about league for about 2.5 seconds and the 3 other girls she was working with (for lack of a better word) cockblocked me
>they did the classic kamikaze (protect the friend from the guy) move to drag her back to their conversation
>she reluctantly follows them
>I, being an awkward fuck like her, go about troubleshooting the PC I'm sitting at and we don't talk again after that
>continued in reply
>>
>league of homosexuals
Just kill yourselves. Sage.
>>
reply coming but i typed in google docs and it shanghai'd in some non-ascii bullshit
>>
>"feels bad man"
Autism confirmed
>>
>tomorrow, I decide that if i do see her tomorrow I will talk to her and as a leading line say "so did you manage to break your losing streak?"
>not smooth but its all i have
>today i went back down there to finish the job
>she's MIA
>oh.gif
>Anon feels a feel
>troubleshoots computer and deems the problem is hardware that our dept. doesn't maintain and they need to replace it on the two computers
>i start to leave and think in my head wishfully "wouldn't it be funny if i saw her on the way out?"
>I often do this throughout every day of my existence and it never comes to fruition but it's fun to muse on what might be
>whimsy and all that shit
>like my fucking knight in shining armor she almost walks completely past me without me noticing and says "did you fix the computers?"
> she literally had just as meager of a starting like and is as desperate to start a convo as me
>i decide to show her the same courtesy and mutter my awkward "losing streak" line
>we talk about league and other stuff and eventually she literally gives me her in-game name before i have the balls to ask for it
>Awkwardly exit convo
> FeelsGoodman.jpg
>i'm a nosy fuck so i can't just take that info and go forward
>googles summoner name and find her facebook, twitter, and deviantart, where she posts poetry.
>HaGayyy.mp4
>I read all of it as a true autismo would.
>I relate strongly with the themes involved
>feel a bit bad all she got was my first name and can't creep in the same way
> mfw i'm about to send a friend request
Wish me luck you toxic robot bastards.
i'm going in
(updates if this gets interesting)
>>
File: 1450217957129.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1450217957129.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>25019780
>>25020070
Be here same time next week, where op receives his worst cuckold yet.
>>
>>25020206
Likewise. "Gamer" girls are fucking sluts you retard. Merry Christmas.
>>
File: 1450088509571.jpg (98 KB, 388x452) Image search: [Google]
1450088509571.jpg
98 KB, 388x452
>>25020249
>implying "le gamur gurlz" aren't the worst kind of cumguzzling whores to walk the planet
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.