[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to have a little sister, robots? Is it like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1418510625479.jpg (242 KB, 900x730) Image search: [Google]
1418510625479.jpg
242 KB, 900x730
What's it like to have a little sister, robots?

Is it like in my japanese animes?
>>
I think my life would have turned out differently if I had a little sister. I feel like she would have looked up to me
>>
>>25019744

My little sister is beautiful and perfect in school (uni now) and I'm lazy and ugly

It was a lot like watching your parents blatantly love someone more than they love you
>>
my sister bullies me (not sexually)

it's nothing like anime
>>
>>25019744
My little sister is 9. She stopped being cute about 3 years ago.
>>
>>25020042
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. Send her my condolences.
>>
I hate my sister. She's always been a burden for us and nothing but trouble. Earlier in the year she almost got raped for being such a whore and now even that hasn't done anything for her. She's still as bitchy as ever. We've had to call the police on her multiple times for some of her episodes, I just hope she gets hauled off soon so we can have a relatively normal life without that cunt.

If any of you have good sisters, please cherish them. I wish my sister was a sweetheart instead of a sociopath bitch.
>>
I'd say it is like anime until they get to their tweens.
>>
My sister is 16 years old and she is a fucking bitch. She bullies me, makes fun of me for not having friends, makes fun of my hobbies, and goes out with boys. It wouldn't surprise me if she has sucked a dick or taken chad yet.

When she was younger she was alright though.

Just like your anime from 5-11 then it's downhill
>>
No one in /r9k with a sweet sister? Or even not bitch? What a cruel world.

I'm glad that not have any sister, at least i can enjoy anime without knowing the truth
>>
>>25020755
I have a nice sister.

I was the asshole but I mellowed out a bit over the years. I can't imagine anyone actually being attracted to their sibling though.
>>
She was a little devil when she was younger. Kept punching, poking me. Obviously it didn't hurt and it was rather amusing.
She's into anime and manga and we recommend shows / mangas to each other from time to time.
She's reaching boyfriend-age now though and probably realises what a stupid loser her aniki is.
>>
It's pretty nice. Trying to make sure she turns out well and doesn't become a slut is pretty stressful though.
>>
Fine up until age 12 (just like my japanese anime!).

Then she turned into a normie bitch who you can't even talk to. Pretty sure this is how all women work.
>>
No. Its annoying, and theirs no attraction at all because no shit, biology.
>>
>>25019744
Recently has been the longest period of time I have ever spent separated from my sister, before then we knew each other better than any other human being knew us, including our parents. It creates a special kind of bond to essentially be with someone for almost your entire life like that.

I couldn't be less attracted to her, so that sexual tension in anime is bullshit. The relationship dynamic between a true brother and sister that regularly interact is basically identical to that of same sex siblings. The most feminine women often even just act like boys around their brothers.
>>
>>25021560
Yeah, this.

I have a sister who is 9 years younger than me and we were buds until her hormones kicked in and she turned into a total bitch
>>
File: why-00044.png (149 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
why-00044.png
149 KB, 326x302
Kind of, yeah.
>>
>>25019744
Goddamit why cant we have an incest thread without you imouto creeps ruining everything.
>>
tfw slowly watching your sister die of anorexia
>>
I have no imouto, but I assume you have to be nice to her when she's really young and get her to like you then. Otherwise she'll just grow up and be a cunt that hates you like everyone else.
>>
>>25022504
What kind of feel is this like?
>>
It's not fun, I don't live with my folks but I have to watch as two teenage sisters slowly turn into generic white bitches wearing fucking pac-sun and hollister clothing and thinking emojis are real words

If one starts dating a nog I'm never speaking to them again
>>
>>25022646
A very bad feel
>>
>>25022725
Have you told her to eat more?
>>
>>25022725
I wish one of my sisters would just fucking die.
>>
>>25022751
it is alot harder than that, she tries to eat more but its painful having to hear that she has lost weight again.
>>
It is until puberty, then they find tumblr, decide you're evil, and hate you.

We used to do fun things like go to the movies, waste time in stores, and drive around listening to music and talking.

I can't get her to do any of those things anymore. Even when she's home I feel alone now.
>>
>>25022838
that sounds like that hentai comic that I suddenly can't remember the name/creator of where the guy eventually porks his feminist little sister

you know what must be done
>>
>>25022805
>>25022725
>>25022504
By the time she actually dies you'll already should be past most of the five stages of grief if it makes you feel any better. Sounds like you're in depression right now, sooner or later you'll realize she's going to die soon and there is nothing you can do and it's for the best because she's severely mentally and physically ill and you'll accept it and find peace.
>>
>>25019744
It mostly sucks really fucking hard and most of the time they are the biggist assholes that actually practice how to fuck up your day and piss you off
BUT
every once in a blue moon it is nice for whatever reason and you remember that you love this shitty little person.
Then you go back to hating eachothers guts.

At least that was how it was for me most of the time.
>>
>>25020897
>I can't imagine anyone actually being attracted to their sibling though.

Hello.
>>
>>25022805

Get her some McDonald's.

She'll get fat in no time.
>>
File: 1411429771777.jpg (14 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
1411429771777.jpg
14 KB, 259x195
>>25019744
>>25020361
>>25020755
I have a little sister, and its nothing like your 2D animes. The problem lies with the fact that its still 3DPD. Mine was a little bitch who went out of her way to annoy me, you missed out on nothing r9k, I assure you.
>>25023027
Like this one but once every other blue moon
>>
I want a sibling.

Maybe I wouldn't have been so lonely and directionless if I had a cool older brother or sister
>>
>>25019744
Mine is annoying and stinky.
>>
Mine actually is adorable, im browsing on my ipad while she sits on my lap w/ her finger anxiously on the corner of me screen.
> every 1/2 min looks up w/ those big doe eyes
Now?
> not yet im not done reading the page
> leans all her wieght back into me
sigh.

Idk why she likes scrolling so much, cute little thing though I dont want her to get much older tbqh, things are good.
>>
File: 5675785678.jpg (71 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
5675785678.jpg
71 KB, 400x267
>>25019744
It's sad to see her corrupted by this shit of a planet. I think I get why parents become so obsessively protective of their own.
>>
>>25024045
I have twin sister
she's nice but you'll still end up loney
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.