[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How dirty is your room /r9k/? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
How dirty is your room /r9k/? Pic related.
>>
>>25019687
What the fuck man why would you do that?
>>
>>25019728
That's a piss bottle I forgot to throw out a long time ago, I don't know how the powder formed in there.
>>
>tfw probably have the dirtiest room on /r9k/
>>
>>25019805
Post pic faglord McGee
>>
File: dgfrbrfg.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
dgfrbrfg.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>tfw had a seizure the other day and the paramedics saw my piss bottles and booger board
>>
>>25019805
>implying you can beat fridgebro
>>
>>25020012
>booger board
???
>>
>>25020087
was spitting and wiping boogers on a board near my PC, was in clear view when the paramedics came in.
>>
>bathroom is 10 feet from my room
>still piss in bottles/cups/teapots at least once a week
what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>25019687
There's 41 empty glass bottle of beers; half on my desk and half on the floor. 15 empty water bottles on the floor. A hundred plastic bottle cap sitting just under my two monitors have been accumulating for the past year.
The trashcan is overflowing by a good 20cm. Empty foils laying on my desk which used to house different kind of prescription drugs.
There's a thick dust layer on the floor and bread crumbs around my seat. A dirty towel also used as cumrag half hanging from the bed.
Days go by, months, and nothing really changes.
>>
>>25021890
That was me when I left my previous land owner. You cannot imagine how disguised she was when found out how I turned her room into a living hell. Although I don't do drugs but I smoked tons of cigarettes.
I'm sure she did something with the government on my file because I can't find any house after that. Well at least I found other trashy who spare their space for only $100
>>
>>25020012
i had a similar thing happen to me. Now the fear of this happening again is what motivates me to clean my shit up.
>>
>>25021614
you're just a lazy piece of shit
>>
File: STFZPRd.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
STFZPRd.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>25020149
I actually have the same exact thing.

>tfw am autism
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.