[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw meet people at party >they seem cool, I introduce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1428099455626.jpg (241 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
1428099455626.jpg
241 KB, 641x600
>tfw meet people at party
>they seem cool, I introduce myself and we start talking
>try to hold a conversation like a normal person but fail miserably
>at one point I even end up insulting one of the guys completely by accident, everyone is shocked
>they quickly realise I'm a loser
>I make an excuse and leave
I just want 1 friend, why is making friends and holding a conversation so fucking hard?
>>
File: 1426548221665.jpg (116 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1426548221665.jpg
116 KB, 668x712
>>25019590
original content 123
>>
>at one point I even end up insulting one of the guys completely by accident

details, give them
>>
>>25020176
I said I was scared of becoming older and especially losing my hair. One of the guys there was bald.

Everyone went silent and you could cut the tension & awkwardness with a knife.
>>
>>25020274
did you atleast say sorry?
>>
>>25020274
LOL well it may not be socially acceptable to make fun of premature hair loss but that doesn't mean it's not funny
>>
>>25020374
No, they continued the conversation to another topic and I fucked off after that.
>>
>walk away from every single conversation I have feeling as though I said something inappropriate or insulting, but I can't figure out what exactly
>>
Give up, there's point in anything.
>>
>>25020274

heres a tip senpai: never mention anything personal when first meeting someone. its probably the best for someone inexperienced to wait until they tell something personal first. then engage in it, but dont reveal to much weaknesses.

i hate that so i isolate myself and slowly turn crazy while having a 10/10 face and a sekeleton body. im so fucking lonely and hate mysrlf for not using my potential. still virgin, only had an uggo gf once i met over the internet. i loved her but was secretly ashamed that shes my gf, cause she was uggly and mental.
>>
>>25020274
Honestly, as a balding anon here, you probably think it's a bigger deal than it is.

Whenever I hear people talking about how afraid they are to be bald or how they'd kill themselves if they lost their hair or something, I just think they sound really stupid. It can't bother him unless he's actually insecure, and being that he's some normie at a party who probably still pulls girls, I doubt he is.
>>
File: 564564534333.jpg (33 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
564564534333.jpg
33 KB, 645x773
>>25020652
Everyone was sharing what their fears was so I had to join in.

The problem though is that my brain filter is absolutely shit. I'm not use to having conversations after being alone and NEET for so long - so my brain thought there would be nothing wrong with saying that. I only realised I made a big mistake after it was too late.

I'm ugly and socially ugly, you're doing a lot better than many robots. I wish I had an uggo gf so long as she was not fat.
>>
>>25020701
I hope you're right anon, I just wanted to make friends but I fucked that up. shit shit shit.
>>
>>25020767
>I wish I had a gf waaaaah

Let me tell you something, I used to be a kissless virgin. Then I got lucky and somehow an 8/10 younger girl gained interest in me. 3 years later I realize she liked me because she was crazy insecure and had daddy issues. Anyway, she was really attractive so I dated her and she became my first girlfriend, but I hated the hell out of it. She was a stupid, clingy, pathetically naive girl even for her age ( she was 15, I was 17). I dated her for a year while secretly hating her, so much so that I could barely get hard when we tried (and failed) to have sex. To me, everything about having a gf is overrated as fuck: kissing, cuddling, giving gifts to each other, playing vidya together, sleeping in the same bed, etc. Eventually I got sick of her shit, dumped her and I don't regret it one bit. Now I'm back to being a single NEET with no friends and I don't give two shits, and neither should you. Unless you're willing to go through other awkward situations like this one just so you can catch up on your social skills
>>
>>25020962
Seriously could you be any more of a normie?

I don't want to be loved, I need to be loved. 25 years without the slightest interest from girls is driving me crazy. I'm kissless, hugless, handholdless and obviously sexless. Life is absolute shit.
>>
>>25021263
Go fuck a hooker and pay extra for cuddles or something. Don't be too surprised when you realize sex is overrated and so are women. Women are useless self-centered cunts and they will rob you of your happiness and soul, even more so than they are right now if you don't let go
>>
>>25021918
>>25021918

fuck you, youre just a soulless normie. true robots are looking for true love and have the purest soul of all people. they are basically too good for this world. theyd never fuck a hooker.
>>
>>25021998
True love doesnt exist you manchild.
>>
>>25020274
Well you could have tried to smooth it over by joking how dumb you were to say something like that, something self deprecating to lighten the mood and acknowledge your slipup.

What you said wasn't that bad by any means, you might have just overreacted to the noticable mood change and all your self hate programs/anxiety kicked in to make you feel like it was a much bigger issue than it really was...and which became a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>25021998
Caring about morals and love in today's shallow, soulless world is masochism, because it means you enjoy being stepped on, spat on, beaten, and that you want to perish like a dog. Have it your way, it won't matter when you're dead and gone
>>
>>25020274
In this situation, your best bet is to fake a seizure.
>>
It's not. You're probably just autistic. Or horribly inexperienced.
>>
>>25021998
>true robots are looking for true love
yeah thats the problem. you're looking for something invented to sell movies, songs and hallmark cards.
>>
>>25022113
THIS

also anime. Anime has lead a whole generation of NEETs and austists to believe that pure, innocent girls exist and will want you to take their virginity
>>
>>25019590
>not making the saving throw and saying that captain Picard was bald so it must not be all that bad
>>
Having a girlfriend is shit unless you really love them.
I just dumped my 4th girlfriend this year and it feels so good
If it is even slightly shit, just cut your losses.
But yeah being alone is better, you just have to have a girlfriend before you will ever realize that though.
Best thing you can do is fuck girls who already have boyfriends.
Like last night I went out for dinner and fucked this girl, the whole bill was on her husbands credit card.
So
Fucking
Satisfying
>get cucked fggt
>>
>>25024272
you're like a millionaire telling paupers that being rich isn't all its cracked up to be
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.