[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the middle of work >coworker doing jackshit comes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: saitama.png (684 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
saitama.png
684 KB, 1024x576
>in the middle of work
>coworker doing jackshit comes and tells me about her life problems

Can girls just not do this? I don't exist just so you can vent about how your boyfriend did this or that. Even when I clearly look disinterested and respond with one word responses, they keep doing it.

I just want to work in peace.
>>
I fucking hate this.
It's all women ever talk about.

I don't think I've ever had a conversation with a girl that didn't involve her problems.

So I just don't talk to them. Talking with guys is better.
>>
>>25019570
At least women fucking talk to you.

They think I'm a creep and keep their distance.
>>
>tfw know that feel
It's a major part why I hate women. They can't talk about anything interesting like philosophy. It's always

>WAHHH MUH LIFE PROBLEMS
>WAHHH GIVE ME ATTENTION
>WAHHHHHH CHAD BEAT ME UP AGAIN WHILE HE WAS FUCKING MY ASS!!!
>>
>>25019570

Tell her about this problem you have where you are working and some annoying bitch starts flapping her upper roastie about inane shit no one cares about. Maybe she can relate to you!
>>
I hate girl's culture. It's all fucking gossip drama and other social shit. Why can't you have legitimate hobbies or something that doesn't make you a walking stereotype.
Even then I think i'll be fine if some girl talked to me about knitting like my fat skype friend about DND.

Sorry I'm drunk.
>>
>>25021033
in vino veritas
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.