[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does someone end up being a normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I've seen really attractive people who are into nerdy stuff, ugly people who are ''popular'' and considered the go-to for what's cool, rich people who are complete spoiled dicks, and poorer people who are as much of a brat.

So what makes you a normie? Is it upbringing, the way your parents are and educate you, or the way people treat you?
>>
>>25019563
It's the way you were born (or not)
>>
>It's the way you were born

Bullshit
>>
It's if you fit into normal social structures relatively effortlessly

It mostly has to do with how much you think. The more you think, the less normal you are
>>
>>25020518
This is pretty accurate, familia
>>
all of the above. how your parents raised you, how susceptible you were as a kid to what trends your peers were into, your lack of exposure to things other than what was considered popular at the time.
>>
>>25019563
They all look like their faces would melt if I threw water on them?
>>
>>25021345
Why do*
>>
>>25019563
Jung/MBTI, go google.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.