[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been talking with a cute 40 year old woman in the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: feel3.jpg (68 KB, 546x550) Image search: [Google]
feel3.jpg
68 KB, 546x550
>tfw been talking with a cute 40 year old woman in the UK for a few months (I'm American and 20)
>no kids
>seems nice and funny, not to mention lonely
>she has a nice london apartment
>wants me to move to england and marry her

Sounds crazy but I could actually see myself marrying her.
>>
>>25019376
when you get to 30 she'll start getting granny pussy, is it worth it nigga?
>>
if you're actually a KV/hopeless robot i think you should do it, completely serious.

it'd be a very loving and fulfilling relationship (assuming you have a modicum of physical attraction to her/no hangups) and the financial security is a big boon.

and it sounds like you actually connect with this woman so desu why not
>>
>>25019439
I'm kv and she knows this. I'm attracted to her as well but trying not to fall in love with her. I might do it.

>>25019400
That's what I've been asking myself too m8.
>>
>>25019376

Go over for a visit and let her take your virginity in a sweet way.

Maybe you and her can work something out.
>>
Post pics of her. Let's see how hot she is
>>
>>25019376
Why do you think she's single and has no kids? Lemme give you a hint: she's batshit insane that's why.
>>
>>25021509
This

As you know, we need photographic evidence to evaluate the whole thing
>>
Do you have any big ties or plans in the US? It could be fun.
>>
>>25021970
You missed this bit:

>she has a nice london apartment

She's a career woman who forgot to find a man and start a family.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.