[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone ever feel that existential feel? feels bad man, I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n4jkg2uGpS1r9d02eo1_500.jpg (125 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4jkg2uGpS1r9d02eo1_500.jpg
125 KB, 500x502
anyone ever feel that existential feel?

feels bad man, I would rather not exist than feel this feel, it's like looking into the void
>>
The irony in your viewpoint is that existence is the opposite of looking into the void
Maybe not this existence, frankly this existence sucks, but it's still less void-like than not existing at all
>>
>>25019292
Idle hands are the devil's playthings.
>>
File: 09876543.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
09876543.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>25019292
>"These pretzels are making ME thirsty!"
>>
>>25020239
He makes you eat pretzels.
That make you thirsty.
>>
There's no proof that there is such a thing as "non-existence". Existence is all we know. You can't measure a negative.
>>
File: 1436714393923.png (889 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436714393923.png
889 KB, 1920x1080
I've never understood the whole "existential crisis" meme.

My whole life has been one big existential crisis. Do you ever feel meaningful? Are there people for whom it suddenly dawns that they have no ultimate purpose? What idiots.
>>
am i odd in saying that i really enjoy thinking about existential bullshit, and never really get bogged down by the whole "its like looking into the void" stuff?

it feels weirdly self-masturbatory and like i'm an insufferable hippie, but i really like it.
>>
>>25019292
Anyone in ny want to go to a sensory deprivation tank to feel existential wonderment?
>>
>>25019292
Kafkha sucks ass
>>
Almost daily.
Intensifies with alcohol or weed when i'm alone.
>>
>>25019292

>be 5 or 6
>summer of 92/93, absolutely blazing hot
>spend all day outside playing with insects and smashing rocks with a hammer to see the "crystals" inside
>gets to almost 2100 and the sun is going down
>the world is cast in a thick orange glow and the cool air begins to circulate
>I sit on the hill watching the sun go down, like I did every day that summer, wondering where all the time went
>thinking about being married, having kids, getting old, my inevitable death
>kids are laughing and having fun in the distance
>think about the giant ball of fire disappearing over the horizon and how it will continue to do so for millennia after we're all dust
>somewhere, a dog barks
>the sun has almost disappeared from view
>the ice cream van makes his final round of the neighbourhood, playing that same haunting jingle every night, the soundtrack to my 5yr old existential crisis

I swear if I ever hear that jingle again I'll zone out like Rambo and go catatonic. For some reason they never use it anymore.
>>
>>25020644

Sure, where at?
>>
>what's wrong my dear son
>mom, it jist feels like life is meaningless
I was 9 when i had this conversation with my mom, still feels like yesterday
>>
existentialism and all other philosophy after nietzsche and even before. but he was the only one who said something new was just brought up for one purpose and thats money.

books sell better when you say that they have something new in it but the realty shows thats just stupid shit in other words that one stupid fuck written down 0-500bc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.