[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I refuse to work. I may not get autismbux, but fuck working.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1424371849099.png (9 KB, 446x399) Image search: [Google]
1424371849099.png
9 KB, 446x399
I refuse to work. I may not get autismbux, but fuck working. I'd rather die homeless then being a fucking dull wageslave.

Fuck working. I fucking hate it, and I won't do it.
>>
>>25019250

If you're American you're not gonna have a good time
>>
>>25019250
Give it time

you'll realize that money does infact buy happiness
>>
You won't be saying that once you're actually out there.
>>
>>25019270
>>25019504

This. I doubt most robots can even cook a proper meal for themselves let alone live on the streets. Why do you hate working so much? It sucks, but it beats being homeless and not having anything or anyone.
>>
File: smugNEETwarcrime.jpg (369 KB, 990x652) Image search: [Google]
smugNEETwarcrime.jpg
369 KB, 990x652
>>25019250

>Tried school
>Hated it
>Tried working
>Detested it
>Tried being NEET
>Loved it

The good days will come to close. In that time, the both of us will be homeless. I hope you're prepared
>>
File: 1408138641685.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408138641685.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>25019250

This is how I feel, I really don't want to work. Unless it's a job that doesn't feel like work I don't want anything to do with it.

If the time comes where I'm forced to get a job, I will work, come home, and completely shut off socially. I won't bother with finding a gf and my life will be lonely.

The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>25019250
>>25019576
what's so bad about working?
>>
>>25019605
whats so good about it is the more interesting question
>>
>>25019504
>>25019527
Yeah right
I'll just find some homeless shelter, go to an internet cafe for fun and beg with a "I don't do drugs" sign. I really don't do drugs so I'll be fine. No way being homeless is actually that bad, just go somewhere warm and your good.
>>
>>25019250
work for a couple year, get money together, then invest and have passive income. Ive been working for two years and within another two ill have rental properties that i can basically sit back and watch as they give me money while i fuck around and masturbate all day.
>>
>>25019699
Advancing in life and not going backwards
>>
File: NEEThostage.jpg (100 KB, 409x424) Image search: [Google]
NEEThostage.jpg
100 KB, 409x424
>>25019767

>Advancing in life

Selling my soul to Mr. Shekelstein doesn't sound like advancing to me
>>
>>25019250

What else do you have going on in your life that you can't spend some time making jew shekels?

Is it really necessary that all of your time be taken up by frivolous distractions?

Working isn't that hard. You can do simple tasks like move boxes, place things on shelves, data entry, etc.
>>
>>25019527
I can make mac n cheese and microwaveable dinners
>>
>>25019699
having a defined purpose to keep your productive? having the opportunity to expand your horizons. If you wanted to travel you could. If you wanted x you could. If you're shrewd you might even make it and have others work for you. Chances of entrepreneurial are significantly higher if work vs being a neet.

Generally more opportunities. One path leads to more doors for you to open the other you have almost zero options.
>>
>>25019799
>waking up and dreading every day isn't hard
>you can do simple tasks like move boxes/place things on shelves
What the fuck, are you fucking listening to yourself? How much of a good goy can you get? Working is shit and dull and boring and 95% of people who aren't rock stars, and even some rock stars, fucking hate it. Fuck you, seriously. I'm off this wild ride.
>>
just depends on where you work i guess, just social aspect of it
>>
>>25019858

>doing simple tasks at agreed upon times in exchange for currency
>waking up dreading the day

This is simple retail and warehouse type shit I'm talking about. This isn't climbing telephone poles or cell towers in -40 weather.

It's really not that hard. You jerk off to trannies a few hours less a week and you stock some shelves at night or some other low tier job to anti-social misfits.
>>
>>25019858

You can always kill yourself.
>>
>>25020049

I can't believe that was an original post.
>>
>>25020005
Fucking stupid normie I'm not wasting my life doing shit I don't want to NOPE NOT doing it I'd rather be fucking homeless then that fucking shit, fucking brainwashed good goy normie fuck you.
>>
>tfw NEETbux
i'm so glad I don't have to work anymore
thanks for funding me wagies
>>
>>25020005

Wagekuks hate themselves THIS much. They'd rather trap someone else in their shitty lifestyles than admit fault.
>>
>>25019858
Commit suicide then.
>>
>>25020177
Nope not gonna do that either.
>>
>>25020075

>normie

I'm a wizard, friend.

If you really were a robot with nothing to live for you would realize that your life is shit either way, it really doesn't matter if you're spending your time doing something you enjoy or not.

At least when you're working you don't have to think about it much. And then every two weeks you have extra shekels to get blackout drunk with by yourself.
>>
Honestly after getting a job my life improved. My supervisor wants to go drinking with me. I was able to buy a dog which put some meaning in my life, and I'm able to dive deeper into my hobbies now that I have steady sources of income. Even the girls at work talk to me.

Being a wagie isn't even that bad. You just gotta find something that works for you.
>>
>>25020222
>it really doesn't matter if you're spending your time doing something you enjoy or not.

Is this a joke?
>>
>>25020290

>my life isn't complete shit
>i'm not dead inside

Feel free to leave, normalfag.
>>
>>25020397

If my life can't get any better from working, why would I work? Your normie double think is hilarious.
>>
>>25020416

You won't be 17 forever.

If your mom still pays for your shit after 18 instead of kicking you out your life isn't complete shit.

If you were actually faced with homelessnes, you'd work.
>>
>>25019705

Homeless shelters will only let you stay for so long, some will let you stay as long as you can prove you're looking for a job.

Where are you going to find somewhere warm? You can't stay on public property without risk of being arrested or kicked out. What about when it rains? Or winter? Food? Clothes? A place to wash yourself?
>>
I'm thinking of walking across the united states if I end up being homeless( 2 year neet but need to find something soon). I'll make a vlog about it and people will probably donate to me.
>>
I make almost 2000/mo to do 2 hours of work in a 8 hour shift, and all the free subway I can eat.

That and 6hours paid time to do menial art tasks like cutting up collage forms. Why is this bad?
>>
>>25019766
yea, I've done this. And you know what? You'll be back working after awhile anyway. Even when you win, you lose.
>>
>I have to apply to 20 different employers a month to keep my benefits
>>
>>25019250
Agreed. Fuck working, but if you cant live the comfy neet life anymore then why even bother living past that point. Being homeless still fucking sucks.
>>
>>25019824
all incredibly subjective reasons, i personally don't give a fuck about any of those. the only real reason why you would ever want a job is for money. and if you're like me, there is nothing you would want to spend money on if you had some anyways, so what the fuck is the point in getting a job?
>>
>>25019250
>homeless

I hope your bitch ass gets a little taste of homelessness. You'll be happy to take my boss cock in your ass for 7.50$/hr.
>>
>>25022120
that's the requirement to keep your neetbux? that would be fucking hell for me because i have social anxiety. i guess my only option now is to win the lottery or kill myself, and i've never won anything in my life so i am most definitely screwed.
>>
File: wage slavery.jpg (38 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
wage slavery.jpg
38 KB, 600x333
>>25020758
You put more thought into replying than he did into shitposting.
>>
>>25019250
be homeless then nigga. no skin off my ass.
>>
>>25022450
Yeah newstart allowance
>I get $500 a fortnight
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.