[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN's Chief Political Correspondent Dana Bash asks Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: dana-bash.jpg (32 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
dana-bash.jpg
32 KB, 250x188
CNN's Chief Political Correspondent Dana Bash asks Republican candidates 'Would you re-instate the draft?' during discussion about combatting ISIS.

Alpha-bitch asking the question: Should we start enslaving men and sending them to die for us again? Those were the good 'ol days!

B-but women want equality r-right guys?
>>
now they're talking about the wonderful women willing to risk their lives defending our nation and giving them the opportunity to achieve whatever they are capable in this country
>>
She does NOT pass.
>>
>>25018946
The draft will never come back. Technology replaced the need for bodies about 25 years ago.
>>
>>25019169
but the fact that the question is being asked, by a woman no less, means that your life is theoretically on the line. how do you feel about that?

Men need to get angry about this stuff. You have been taught all your life that male anger and aggression is wrong unless its on the sporting field or in the military. You need to get over that and get angry or nothing will change. You have to say everything stops until;
>No more discussion about a male-only draft, it must be totally illegal
>No more male genital mutilation - it must be illegal
>The woman can no longer get custody every time, the stats are in on single mothers
>The 'wage gap' is actually a spending gap, where women choose easier jobs and work less but spend 80% of the money and get the largest amount of healthcare and welfare money and pay the least tax

Until this shit changes we need to scream the fucking house down, throw our bodies on the gears of the machine so the machine stops working.
>>
>>25019298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhFvZRT7Ds0
>>
>>25019298
I never registered with the SSS so no my life is not on the line. The paper tiger never scared me. My job is also critical to the defense and aerospace industry.

>Men need to get angry about this stuff. You have been taught all your life that male anger and aggression is wrong unless its on the sporting field or in the military. You need to get over that and get angry or nothing will change. You have to say everything stops until

Getting too emotionally distraught plays right into the media's hands. Keep you head down, avoid falling into the redpill trap, and stay engaged with women but make no commitment to them.
>>
>>25019523
if you've never registered then your life is now fucked in more ways than you can imagine

good luck trying to get any government peperwork or getting a job, or voting, or anything past the age of about 24.
you have until then to sign up or you will have less rights than women did in the 1920s
>>
>>25019523
>Getting too emotionally distraught plays right into the media's hands. Keep you head down, avoid falling into the redpill trap, and stay engaged with women but make no commitment to them.

No. You've been taught all your life to keep your head down, work methodically, that anger and emotion from a male are wrong. It's not working - society doesn't give a shit, it is happy for you to toil away and to use you like a worker bee.

Women get what they want through whinging and complaining. Men have always taken what they want. In a society that favors women it's time to take back what we need to stop killing ourselves.

Men need to stand up for other men for once- it's something not in our nature so it's gonna be hard. It feels icky and weird because you know you're competing for pussy with other men, you don't want to help them.
>>
>>25019592
good luck trying to get any government paperwork

I had no problem doing my taxes, or filing for unemployment. Draft dodgers in the 60's still got their SSI checks. Never needed government aid for college which is were they got most people.

>getting a job

Only for some government jobs. Never wanted to work for the government.

> voting

Registered republican

>anything past the age of about 24.

26 now...
>>
>>25019693
>Men have always taken what they want.

What if I told you you can take what you want in 2015 without being a crybaby?
>>
>>25019739
seriously i didn't even know this shit

You can't work for the government if you don't sign up, it gets even worse...or college aid, is there anything else?

So you're a registered Republican, how can you vote if you didn't sign up?

Go Trump
>>
>>25019739
well done for not signing up no one should then they would stop this shit
>>
>implying a robot would even pass the physical exam
>>
>>25019838
>without being a crybaby
>men that express emotion are not men

Well done. Shit's not fair let's stop 'manning up' about it
>>
>>25018946
I always thought it would be pretty funny to do this:

>You've been drafted.
>Can't. Sorry. Murder is against my religion.
>What religion is that?
>Christianity. *tips fedora*

seriously though, what religion should I claim to follow to dodge the draft in Amerikkka? They wouldn't draft Muslims to fight the war on Muslims, would they?
>>
>>25019887
just another incentive to remain a useless NEET
>>
I wouldn't be entirely against fighting in a war. But it would have to be significant war, not just playing find the mudslimes.
>>
>>25019852
>is there anything else?

Nope. Goes to show you how much the government cares about the draft. They had a huge swell of recruits after 9/11. They can work the media these days and have a stream of willing recruits when needed.

>So you're a registered Republican, how can you vote if you didn't sign up?

Registration is a local thing, not a national thing.

>Go Trump

As much as I liked the guy, infringing on the 1st amendment is a big no for me. My money is with Kaisch. Maybe Sanders if he does not give into the SJWs. Otherwise Micky Mouse.

>>25019909
Look at the common tropes for strong confident men in movies and TV. They don't bitch and moan and only get mad when they kill people.
>>
do they let trannies in the military?

do I just have to come dressed as a trap to be considered unfit to fight?
>>
>>25019951
the religion of moving to new zealand. I'll be damned if I'm going to be drafted to fight Israel's wars.
>>
>>25020181
>Look at the common tropes for strong confident men in movies and TV. They don't bitch and moan and only get mad when they kill people.

What point are you making here?

I'm saying that's a way to teach men to conform and get used.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.