[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be seasonal worker >need to ask for a day off >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_4312.jpg (146 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4312.jpg
146 KB, 764x764
>be seasonal worker
>need to ask for a day off
>still want to do the 8 hours because money

How does one do this? I've never been good at asking for days off and this is worse since I'm seasonal and I don't think anyone likes the seasonal employees.
>>
ask one of ur co workers to cover for you
>>
>>25018824

I am one too

just take a sick day and they'll phone someone in to do it, or you could be a "good employee" and ask your manager to get someone

I'm quitting in january (they usually keep seasonals) but im fucking DONE with this shit

got a brutal week coming up (xmas week)

FUCK WAGEKEKING
>>
>>25018905
I don't know any coworkers well enough. We just say hi to each other and make fun of customers sometimes.
>>
File: 1433253926132.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1433253926132.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>25018824
>wagecucks are so pathetic that they don't even dare ask for a day off

I know, I know, your boss would probably remind you about how utterly replaceable you are and how you need to be a good little slave.
>>
>>25019139
I'm with neet

tomorrow mummy is taking me to the store :)

I'm going to wet myself and embarrass mummy :)
>>
>>25018967
>just take a sick day and they'll phone someone in to do it
I kinda want to keep this job so I don't think this is a good idea.
>or you could be a "good employee" and ask your manager to get someone
Could I call human resources for this? I don't really know about calling my managers since it's a big store. I hate asking questions at work they make me feel really stupid.
>>
>>25018824
costcuck?
>>
>>25019214
>Could I call human resources for this?

YES, thats exactly what HR is for m8

they usually have an "absence line" you call
>>
File: CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg (50 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg
50 KB, 600x333
>>25019194
>wagie doesn't even realize that neet includes the self employed and freelancers

I still need to work to live, but when I want to take a day off, I ask my boss: me.
>>
>>25019139
>don't even dare ask for a day off

I don't know about asking for a day off or switch schedules because I've only been working there for a month. I was fine doing it at my last job because I worked there for a long time, but this is different I want to keep this job, it's kinda fun.
>>
>>25019267
>neet includes the self employed and freelancers

Look up the definition for NEET again, actually I'll help you.
>NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"
>EMPLOYMENT
You're not a neet since you're self employed. Employed here is the key word.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.