[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Programming thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: dpt.png (1 MB, 940x822) Image search: [Google]
dpt.png
1 MB, 940x822
What are you working on /r9k/?
>>
Project to make a basic electricity consumption calculator that automatically calculates in real time as the user enters their numbers.
In visual basic, fuck my life I want to go back to my java and c++ classes

It's easy and I'm pretty much done but visual basic is annoying. Why do I need to do Dim myString As String = "derp". Doing String myString = "derp"; just feels right.
>>
>>25018752
Go back to /g/ you nerd
>>
>>25018752
Implementing a binary search tree. Hating it so far. When is that shit even used anyway?
>>
>>25018879
Faster look up up until h*lnh items. Representation is useful for useful things like parsing.
>>
2D RPG MMORPG
>>
File: ForgotPic.png (12 KB, 220x446) Image search: [Google]
ForgotPic.png
12 KB, 220x446
>>25019020
Forgot my original comment
>>
>>25018879
They're useful for lots of things, basically anything that requires storage of records.
So you might have a record containing the name of a person and his/her phone number.
You would then be able to lookup the name with the phone number or vice versa.
Search engines like google rely heavily on this sort of thing, and as such probably have some crazy self-replicating shit with a whacked out bogosort running on it.
>>
>>25018752
Getting SMOD Redux 8 to work
Why the fuck is this so hard
>>
File: 1450090019855.jpg (28 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1450090019855.jpg
28 KB, 720x540
This thread is fucking shit.
Take this crap over to /g/ you cucks.
>>
Fuck back over to /g/.
>>
how many of you went to school for programming ? how many of you are self taught ?
>>
>>25019509
>>25019488

>11:09:01
>11:10:10

Get a life, man
>>
>>25018752
I'm currently modifying an SPC700 engine so that it can procedurally change what parts of a song it's playing. It works very similar to MIDI but it's all chip-based so I have to work in assembly.
>>
I've been taking a break from my actual projects and just doing some project Euler. I'd like to come across more algorithms so I do better at interview for grad jobs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.