[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I have been talking for this girl for about a month and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x486
/r9k/ I have been talking for this girl for about a month and I haven't made a move yet, I'm thinking about asking her out over text like right now...what to do? I just don't want to be rejected then she goes and tells her friends
>>
just ask. keep it nonchalant if you're worried about rejection.

ask her to a movie in a really casual way like "hey wanna go watch ___ next week?" and then you can always play it off as "i was jus tasking as friends?" if she actually is a bitch who laughs about it with her friends.

most likely she wont even mention it to her friends even if she says no.
>>
>>25018547
a month is probably too late, but you don't sound like you're in the right head space to be asking girls out anyway.

you need to see any rejection as her problem, not yours. this requires a certain amount of confidence in yourself, and achievements to back up that confidence.

you're worried she would tell her friends. if she told her friends and then they talked to you, and you said "yeah I asked her out, why shouldn't I?" And then in this scenario, anything that her friends say why you shouldn't ask her out... that's what you need to improve about yourself.

fix all that shit, and be proud about it, and THEN ask girls out.
>>
have you guys been texting a lot? does she initiate texting at least sometimes and seem engaged in the conversation?

If you're gonna text her "asking her out" and you have no idea what she is gonna say its probably a bad idea.

if you want to ask her out, she should have made it pretty clear at this point that she is into you. if not, or you aren't sure, she's probably going to say no.
>>
>>25018547
do it, if she doesn't want to, fuck it, who the fuck cares if she tells her friends, it's not the end of the world
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 750x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 750x1203
Should I send it?
>>
>>25019132
>Hang out
>>
>>25019216
>trying to not make it super obvious I like her
>>
>>25019242
That's valid enough I guess. Personally, I think you should try it in person, but if you're adamant about it, go for it
>>
>>25019242

Pathetic beta fuck. Say "lets hang out". Don't fucking ask her just say what you want to do.

>not trying to make it super obvious i like her

The fuck does that even mean. Are you trying to stumble your way into a pity fuck or what?
>>
>>25019242

what the fuck? why would you do that...

just because you show interest in someone romantically doesn't mean you are some sicko freak pervert.

you must be 17, if she doesn't show interest back don't waste your time. but don't try to be her 'friend' that she eventually falls in love with unless she is actually that retarded.
>>
>>25019290
Too much of a pussy to do it, I've thought about it and I don't think I could do it in person
>>
>>25019132
>>25019216
>>25019242

meet up
see each other

better "not date" terms

or just not be a pussy
>>
Just said "let's hang out over break" hoping she says yes
>>
>>25019428
>inb4 "sorry anon I'm busy then"
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>25019516
>tfw she opens your snapchat but never read your text
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.