[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get the surgery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 6QVzE.jpg (113 KB, 560x822) Image search: [Google]
6QVzE.jpg
113 KB, 560x822
Should I get the surgery?
>>
this photo is shopped right?
>>
>>25018446
Someone post the webm
You know the one
You'll cringe and regret even considering getting that horrifying shit done to you
>>
>>25018446
only if itll put you above 6'0
>>
>>25018472
No the guy just happened to be in the exact same position and the exact same lighting with no differences arising from the change in height
>>
>>25018491
I DON'T know the one.
>>
File: stupid bitches laughting.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
stupid bitches laughting.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>25018446
thats tragic, he went through surgery, gained 10 cm yet he's still a manlet
>>
>>25018472

no, they also rebuilt the staircase to accomiodate his massive legs
>>
File: dem legs.jpg (5 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
dem legs.jpg
5 KB, 215x234
>>25018446
>Should I get the surgery?
The one where your legs are repeatedly broken and the new bone tissue is prematurely pulled apart to get a slight height gain? Go for it. Just letting you know that height for the average tall person isn't localized in the legs, every part of the body is slightly longer to add up for a big height difference. Enjoy looking like pic related.
>>
File: fetal_alcohol_syndrome.jpg (99 KB, 1232x407) Image search: [Google]
fetal_alcohol_syndrome.jpg
99 KB, 1232x407
>>25018472
>being this retarded
The bannister is still above his head.
>>
>>25018491
that's retard logic

if most people saw how products are manufactured with slave or child labor that will put them off but that hardly stops them from buying the latest iphone

if you saw a plastic surgeon cut your face open you might get squeamish but its about the end result after all
>>
Getting surgery won't fix your confidence.

Plus it's extremely expensive, extremely painful, and you will be in a literal wheelchair for a year to recover.

Unless you are literally midget mode focus on actually improving your life anon.
>>
>>25018491
Never seen it man, show me.
>>
>>25018518
yea but going from 5'2 to 5'6 is huge. Same as someone who is 5'6 going to 5'10
>>
>>25018446
op, is that you ?
you look asian
>>
>>25018592
Shit looks extremely painful
>>
there was a news report in Canada the other day about a girl who had the operation+self 'stretching' stuff done on her one leg due 2 discrepancy

sounds absolutely horrific imo. on top of gettin ur god damn leg broken, YOU have 2 manually tighten screws that further seperate the new bone/tissue.

gl hf
>>
>>25018446

if you are considering this surgery you're probably already aware of how deleterious being a short male is, and how many disadvantages it has in all walks of life, not just dating

this is the only surgery that has a chance of fixing that problem

it might not make you happy, but you know what won't make you happy for sure? doing nothing

you have one life to live, might as well take a chance on a surgery that has a chance to let you do it with a smile on your face

i know if i ever have the chance, i will

good luck OP
>>
>>25018552
Who the fuck check and makes sure your legs are proportional?

When you're standing next to someone they won't even notice.
>>
>>25019036
>Who the fuck check
It's instantly visible. Long legs and an average torso is the lanky bodytype to a T.
>>
>>25019088
I've looked at the before and after photos, could not visibly see if someone has been under the knife or not
>>
>>25019167
If you're this massively insecure, you'll just fill the void with something else. Don't do it OP, actually try solving your issues on a mental level.
>>
This is depressing.

That dude went through hell just to be shorter than me at 5'7".
>>
>>25020340
yea but if you had the surgery you'd be 5'11
>>
>>25018446
Right actually looks more in proportion. Are you sure he didn't get surgery to make himself shorter?
>>
>>25020388
The height you gain depends on the person
>>
>>25019088
it really isn't, a lot of people have different body types. Not everything in your body is proportional you dumb fuck
>>
>>25020272
increase his potential to the superficial sluts > get called a manlet and disrespected by everyone
>>
>>25018446
You want to know what's more embarrassing than being a manlet? Showing everybody how embarrassed you are about it by getting elective surgery.
>>
>>25020865
how many times has a person come up to you and said please judge me on my post leg lengthening surgery?
>>
>>25020865
He's probably a NEET, his family will forget and all the other girls will want his dick
>>
>>25020877
>>25020888
If nobody knew you before you got the surgery you're probably too ugly and beta for a couple inches to make a difference.
>>
>>25020915
more surgery to be honest familia
>>
>>25020915
actually the difference will be going from height starting with 5 to a 6
>>
>>25020948
it's not gonna make you a whole different person my friend
>>
>>25020973
which is why its called leg lengthening surgery and not whole different person surgery
>>
>>25021021
I don't think anyone is getting leg lengthening surgery just to have longer legs, they want the social benefits their insecurity makes them think they'll get if they were just a few centimetres taller.
>>
>>25021067
no i think its for the longer legs, otherwise they could just get a lobotomy
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.