[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small town feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (917 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
917 KB, 2272x1704
>Few places to hang out
>Almost no people around my age to talk to
>I see mostly old ducks when I leave the house
Any robots living in a small town? How the hell do you find friends there?
>>
*old Fucks
>>
>>25018280
What town?
What county?
What state/province?
What country?

What's your address, ZIP code, and phone number?
>>
>>25018280

These are the best towns for doing drugs and wander around in at night like a ghost

But other than that, living in a small town is like giving up and hiding from the world. It has its benefits, but is inherently sad
>>
>>25018280
Don't tell me you're trying to imply that your pic is a small town. That's nothing like New York, but anything with that much high-rise infrastructure isn't anything you'd call a "small" town and certainly not like your fake and gay description of a small town.

Small towns are much like cities; there aren't many places to 'hang out' in either unless you know people or have money (preferably both), and you won't meet many people if you're introverted. In my experience, small towns are actually a lot better for introverted people than big cities because they're much more accepting of introverts and there's a smaller 'social scene' for you to get lost or disregarded in.
>>
I live in a blue collar city that's 15k people with an average of 28k a year income. There's nothing to do but work weekdays and get drunk on weekends. The only social activities are churches and a single bowling alley.

Its pretty boring. Everyone that stays after high school stick to their long term social groups, so someone like me who had none has no way to build them. I've gone to a few churches to meet people and its alright as far as social clubs go. Plenty of people there aren't religious and are just there to talk and hang out. I just can't make it in on Sunday morning with a hangover like they do.
>>
>>25018280
Holy shit, OP, is that Roanoke?
I just came back from there about a week ago.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.