[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most men think that slutty girls with big tits and a nice ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1437465621136.jpg (99 KB, 797x597) Image search: [Google]
1437465621136.jpg
99 KB, 797x597
Most men think that slutty girls with big tits and a nice ass are perfect for fucking, not marrying.

Most men think that innocent, lithe girls are perfect for marrying. You probably do, too.

So why do you get mad when woman say they want to marry a kind, intelligent man but only want to fuck a muscular, tall one?
>>
Sure, fair enough. But cheating is still never okay. Pick a man/women with the right balance for you and be faithful. Wow so difficult.
>>
>>25018195
I never said that.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25018195

This is bullshit.

Most men think that sluts are for fucking.
Most men think that pure women are for marriage.

Body type has nothing to do about it. By conflating the two you're trying to confuse the issue about women only being interested in the physical.
>>
File: 1415286862447.jpg (84 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
1415286862447.jpg
84 KB, 500x741
Have you ever talked to your typical normie bachelor who's 30+? They talk about how cool it'd be to marry a hooker or stripper because the sex would be great.
>>
>>25018331
This.
Actually more men would want o marry a girl with nice tits and ass
>>
File: intellect_intensifies.jpg (63 KB, 450x599) Image search: [Google]
intellect_intensifies.jpg
63 KB, 450x599
>>25018195
>Most men

So what, it doesn't matter what most men think, I hate the vulgar crowd and shun it.

My problem isn't finding the perfect girl, my problem is that she deserves a good husband. I must marry her before she finds him.

Time is of the essence.
>>
>>25018195
I would rather fuck a slim qt tho
>>
>>25018195
most men today dont want to marry at all, which is the best decision
>>
>>25018195
That's because they are all hypocrites. I want a nice marriage material girl, so I won't do anything before her.
>>
>>25018195
>So why do you get mad when woman say they want to marry a kind, intelligent man but only want to fuck a muscular, tall one?

Because men aren't running out the clock on their fertility when they chase skirt through college.

That's the big sticking point about the whole "sluts vs. studs" debate that's been going on for decades. A woman will never be as physically attractive as she was at 18-20. Sorry, they just wont. No other way to cut it. Men's attractiveness depends far less on physical attributes. They're still important, obviously, but nowhere near as much as for women. A man may be at his physical peak at 22, but his overall attractiveness to women usually peaks in his 30's.

When women fuck around through their twenties they're pissing away their looks and prime childrearing years. You need to remember that as recently as the 70's the average age for first childbirth was something like 23. And that's with a big chunk of the baby boomers in college tweaking it upwards. For the working class it was probably around 19-20.

TL:DR men sleeping around isn't shamed because it doesn't really lower their value. Women get shamed because they're wasting their prime years.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.