[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: I want to die.jpg (105 KB, 645x860) Image search: [Google]
I want to die.jpg
105 KB, 645x860
>thoughts cannot travel in Brendan's head
Post cringeworthy shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 685x385
White knight dates autstic woman RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1450212297419.jpg (818 KB, 2048x2464) Image search: [Google]
1450212297419.jpg
818 KB, 2048x2464
Fuck roastie and super faggot can't comprehend shit and le wrong generation maymay.
>>
>>25018305
holy fuck cunt thats fuckin cringe
>>
>>25018305
Where's the full version?
>>
>>25018305
>george orwell preached to replace words with simple english words if you can, delete words if you can and replace them
I can't tell if she's smarter and she's let on and read http://www.orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/ or if she's been assigned 1984 in school and completely misinterpreted the point of newspeak.
>>
File: 1448942238450.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1448942238450.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>25018305
>mfw reading this
It makes me fucking feel the pain, a 13 years old uses proper grammar and actual definitions while not attacking anyone the whole time and people that are supposed to be more mature go apeshit on him for no reason, ignoring facts and attacking him even for his age.
I hope these cunts die in fire, holy shit.
>>
>>25018305
I've been there many times.
>go to christian highschool
>we have to participate in a debate about abortion
>we don't get to pick sides, I got placed in the "at favor" side of abortion
>debate starts
>ohboyherewego
>the whole thing was basically a 1v12 match about the issue
>I tired my best to use common sense. I exposed a few biases and fallacies here and there.
>at the end, both sides and the teacher were mad at me because I said the bible shouldn't play a role in this or something like that. Also because most of their arguments were trash and got bfto
>get ostracized for a few days
Moral of the story: arguing with normies is completely useless. They get very emotional and think whatever dogma they believe in is the absolute truth. Its downright impossible to make them change their mind
>>
>>25020107

Fuuck man some people just cannot understand the concept of an objective debate.

I took this politics class and we had to so this debate over whether an allegedy raped woman should have the right to abort the child and HOLY fuck. The class went wild on thr guys that had been assigned to say "no" and they were just saying "there is not enough substantial evidence" as you would fucking expect that side to argue about and jesus..
>>
>>25018091
>Brendan made because he got roasted
>>
>>25020107
If you support abortion you're normie scum though desu
>>
>>25020763
Fuck you, the only reason you dont support abortion is because you will never get your dick wet but still want to see Chad and Stacy have to struggle to support a kid they didnt choose to bring un this world. Because fuck the kid right?
>>
>>25020916
I don't give a fuck about some kid that will likely be a normie anyway, I just want Stacy to suffer for her whore behavior.
>>
>>25018091
that robert guy is a prick
wowee
brendans just a kid why would you be a prick to him
>>
File: DEGENERACY2.png (69 KB, 1899x277) Image search: [Google]
DEGENERACY2.png
69 KB, 1899x277
>craigslist

NOPOEOPE
>>
The martian is still retarded though
>interplanetary trillion dollar rescue mission
Yeah nah
>>
File: autism.png (156 KB, 689x498) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
156 KB, 689x498
>>25018305
>I would love to have been a teenager when Blink 182 [...] and Green Day were on the radio
What kind of retard with shit taste would ever want this, fucking hell
>>
>>25018305

>I am so le punk guys XD fuck all da normiez Green Day ebin punk
>TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER
>>
>>25020107
That's why I always shut up in class. Iktf
>>
>>25018305
>born in an age in which anyone with internet access may listen to basically any music whenever they want for free
>"i was born in the wrong generation"

fucking kill me now
>>
>>25021377
for various other reasons, they have been.
[the accelerating death of privacy being the most obvious.]
>>
>>25018305
>when punks were the cool kids not outcasts
>>
>>25022275
>when Hot Topic punk was "in" when I was in high school/middleschool
>>
>>25018305
It was more deeper back then because green day played on the radio, and we all know green day is infinitely better than ariana grande! Did i mention, fuck pretty girls who like to dress slutty and listen to pop! It used to be deep because we had MALL CORE SKATE PUNK! IT MEANT SOMETHING, NOWADAYS ITS ALL ABOUT SEX EVEN THOUGH TEENS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TRYING TO GET LAID, FUCKING STUPID SLUTS IM LE BETTER BECAUSE I DONT GET LAID HAHAHA. I have always been this person btw, I wear a leather jacket so i know these things even though all my thoughts are very shallow and stupid and i have no real opinions beyond what ive seen in bad high school teen movies, which doesn't even count as an opinion because I just have a glorified version of what i think "the good old days" were in my mind; truth be told, I don't have any original thoughts whatsoever! I think fashion and music make a person superior, I just like to jump on bandwagons so i can shove it down people's throats how much better i am! Also im attention starved and power hungry! -that person
>>
>>25021202
Omfg are you shitting me right now? She looks like adalia rose -.- things like that should be whiped out from earth, I wish someone smarter than me would go btfo her and tell her precisely why shes a stupid terrible awful person just as bad as the preps she reprimands, if not worse because shes pretending.
>>
My life is pretty cringeworthy
>>
WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS GET TO BE SO SPECIAL OVER NOTHING FFS I WANT FREE VALIDATION TOO JUST FOR EXISTING
>>
>>25020107
REEEEEE
I know that feel. Christ man, we're just arguing don't get emotional.
>>
File: tfw never big.png (155 KB, 1440x1816) Image search: [Google]
tfw never big.png
155 KB, 1440x1816
>>25022207
>tfw can't lynch niggers and be congratulated by the sheriff rather than apprehended
le wrong generation xddddddd
>>
File: Cocoa and Brownies HQ.jpg (1 MB, 1588x2246) Image search: [Google]
Cocoa and Brownies HQ.jpg
1 MB, 1588x2246
>>25018091
Slight cringe
>>
>>25023160
Why do chads like hennessy so much?
>>
>>25020107

>they MAKE you debate for that topic
>get angry when you do it

This is why people go postal.
>>
>>25018305
>we're not part of the mainstream group
>posts all this shit on facebook, one of the most mainstream places to voice your shitty opinion.
I'm not even 1/3 through this and I'm already permanently baka. it's like they're legitimately trying to be fuckin idiots.
>>
>>25018305
Fucking normies are disgusting. They didn't make a single point throughout the whole conversation, then go to accuse the 13 guy of being emotional when they've been the emotional ones the whole fucking time since the start. Just how retarded can you get?
>Hurr I'm 5 years older than you fuck off little brat you don't know nuffin
>YEAH I'M THE ANNOYING SLUT THAT BUTTS IN AFTER EVERY COMMENT AND IS THE LEAST INTELLIGENT ALSO I'M EDGY AS FUCK AND BRAVE ON THE INTERNET SO LOL RIAN NICE ARGUMENTS ALSO KID FUCK OFF I'D RIP YOUR SPINE OFF AND SHIT DOWN IT KTHX BYE YOURE BELOW ME LITERALLY NIGGER

I got way too emotional myself right now.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.