[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (668 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
668 KB, 3504x2336
Hoping my name will come up ;__;
>>
Dear David,
die.
Sincerely,
-Everyone
>>
Dear OP,
Iktf
Whenever I see these threads all I do is scan for my initial and then reply to them pretending to be the person they wrote to
Feels bad man
Love,
me
>>
>>25017630
Dear OP,

I would enthusiastically ravage your asshole like a stallion if I had the chance.

Love,

Samuel
>>
File: jwoww-gag-gif.gif (540 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
jwoww-gag-gif.gif
540 KB, 500x250
Sex is creepy and disgusting. Males are too. Let's guilt and shame them and build a culture around it and call the people evil who choose to believe otherwise. Way to go feminism. Way to go controlling females. Way to go spineless males. I'm out.
>>
>>25017665
Dead Sam I am,
I wish you had the chance
Love,
Not Sam
>>
>>25017653
The fuck did he do.
>>
Last just I cried myself to sleep. You didn't realise. I feel like something has changed. You don't look at me the same you don't touch me the same. I felt humiliated and vulnerable after you rejected me. I just want to make you happy but I feel like I'm not worth it. I don't think I trust you anymore, I feel like you're going to hurt me soon. I'm scared. I feel like I am that young girl again, nervous and paranoid that you'll rip my heart out in search of another, constantly comparing myself to the others.
I need to know how you feel about me something more than just those three words. I am guessing half the time and it's making me bitter and resentful. I hate this because I love you.

I can't express to you enough how raw and empty I felt today. I just needed you. The full you but your mind was somewhere else. It breaks me apart and I'm sorry for feeling this way because I honestly see a future. An engagement ring...a wedding...children...I want that all right now. I don't want to wait I want it all now. Because I know there's no one else I'd rather be with because I love you.
Forever and always.
>>
>>25017630
S
I hope you aren't angry or feel like I was ignoring you. I should have let you know somehow, sorry for leaving you hanging like that. I feel like I let you down and it isn't the first time, it wasn't my intention. Hope to speak soon
>>
Dear M

Please has sex with me I'm lonely

Love
A
>>
dear professor shultz
no i did not forget the paper
i am a slow man and will not make the deadline.
>>
File: 1450074954616.jpg (35 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1450074954616.jpg
35 KB, 500x583
>>25017882
;_;
r u ok

FUCK YOU ROBOT
>>
>>25017882
>children
STOPPED READING THERE
>willing to inflict the misery of life on newborns
>but hypocritically can't handle an impending breakup
AAGGHH
Best of wishes,
R
>>
>>25017800
*Dear
Not dead
>>
Dear Faggot,

My life has descended to hell! Everything you have should have been mine! You stole all my opportunities! The door was open to ME and ME only, not YOU! You took it all from me! I don't deserve to live like this! With my life in shambles with no way of getting out! You do! You deserve nothing! It was mine from the beginning! That good luck was mine! You stole my spotlight! You stole my story! It was all about me, not you! All the achievements you made should havebeen mine! You don't deserve any of it, I do! It's not fair! IT WAS ALL FOR ME! ME! ME!!!! EVERYTHING I WENT THROUGH HAS BECOME NOTHING BECAUSE OF YOU! EVERYTHING HE HAS SHOULD BE MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE, GODDAMN IT!

Love,
Me
>>
A,

Apple Juice.

- J
>>
Sorry for what I said when I was drunk the other night, I didn't really mean it. Well I kind of did, but not to that extent. I just can't seem to scrub you out of my brain.
>>
Dear Lexee Smith,

I want to fuck you.
>>
>>25017882
Very cliche. Not that interesting and has grammar errors. Felt no feels.

2/10

>>25018137
Good use of exclamation points and caps. The words are screaming at the reader in bitter hatred. Very enjoyable experience.

8/10
>>
Who givesa fuck about some oxford comma, WOHGOOO
>>
Dear Mystery,
Please have hot lesbian sex with me. I really like your personality, you make me laugh. We can walk our dogs together, and I can even carry the baby if we have kids. We can shit post on /r9k/ and do each others make up. We'd be a match made in heaven.

Sincerely, your admirer.
>>
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. 'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, 'tapping at my chamber door. Only this and nothing more.
>>
>>25018514
Dear Poe,
Please let me in
I forgot my keys
I'm holding groceries and they are very heavy
No I'm not some mysterious creature here to kill you or a raven or whatever
Your active imagination is the reason why I love you but at this point I'm really tired and my feet hurt and I just want to get to bed
Please open the door
Love always,
Me
>>
>>25017882
can u just get over him already jesus
>>
>>25018290
>tfw mystery will never read your letter
>>
>>25019543
I read it, I just... okay ;_;
>>
G,
I'm very accomplished but I still feel empty
>>
Georgie....
I wish is treated you better, but you're changed now. What id give to meet you all over again, as you were.
S
>>
Dear God.

I give up. you know what I'm talking about.

-Sincerely.
>>
>>25017906
talk to me while you wait for him
>>
E,
that's stupid
-J
>>
Dear K
I hope one day you're happy and healthy and have a good life.
I may or may not hope that we get married one day too but the first part is what I hope more.
From, nothanks
>>
Dear R,
I want to yell at you, shit talk you, and get so mad at you. But I hate that I can't. All I want you to do is stop over achieving, get some free time, and then talk to me. You know it isn't hard, even when you are doing everything to spend some time to talk to me. You can send your friend snapchats, watch dumb movies and everything else, but you cannot find any time for me at all? Shit I'll even message you while I'm in the bathroom, or when I'm out on the road making deliveries showing you neat stuff around my state. You can't talk to me in between classes or anything else?

I just wonder why even say you want a relationship if this is how you are. Including with someone whose incredibly obsessive and possessive. I was willing to wait so maybe after school you would have time for me, but then you do this. Already turning down a few other options to remain faithful to you, and then when all of that was going to pay off this month and how I'd get to spend time with you. Then you just cut me off and this happens.

I quit, I'm done dealing with failed relationships. I'm tired of feeling this way and you are the last straw. I'm just going to kill myself in a few years after I resolve all my debts. I just can't deal with this trash of a life anymore, it's the same thing day in and day out. I'm getting my heart smashed, in one way or another just trying to find happiness.

Fuck this,
E
>>
File: 1449779107115.jpg (26 KB, 324x294) Image search: [Google]
1449779107115.jpg
26 KB, 324x294
>>25021542
>I'm getting my heart smashed, in one way or another just trying to find happiness.
this made me tear up lol You sound like me, with just some minor differences.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.