[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out I failed the one test I needed in order to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: feels.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
510 KB, 700x827
I just found out I failed the one test I needed in order to do well and complete my major. Life just feels hollow after putting in so much effort, only to have it all fall short.

Can I just talk with somebody about this? Vent thread?
>>
>>25017331

It's fine, you'll just take it again next year. And next year make sure you study.
>>
>>25017331
What test?
>>
>>25017331
My phone number is 369, 951, 1765. You can call me and talk. I'm extremely depressed and don't have anything better to do.
>>
Just keep your head up and keep chugging away at your shit. You'll learn soon enough in life that it's not always about doing well at everything. It's about experiencing what you do in life and learning what you can. Life is a feeling process. Feeling the good and the bad. It's not always going to feel great but it's gonna happen and oh can learn from every experience you have. I was about to fail out of college and would have had to join military fags and go kill sandniggers. Decided I really didn't want to and even though I had to switch majors, was able to still get through school in 4 years, get a decent job and now I'm living a normal life despite failin basically 3 semesters of school. It's all about persistence. You got lil robot.
>>
>>25018450
Wise robot right there
>>
>>25018065
Calc 1. Which I know should be easy babby-tier math but I just could not understand integrals for the life of me.

>>25018207
Can I text you instead? I really don't think I can talk right now

>>25018450
Thanks. It's good to hear that I might make it out of this. It really does mean something.
>>
Nobody's life went down the toilet because they failed a test once. On the other hand, many people have chosen to overreact and shoot themselves in the foot over a minor setback like this. This will be a bad memory halfway through your first year in your first job. Just retake the class.
>>
>>25019498
glad it its good to hear. i remember feeling like shit when i was going through it and had to go back home over breaks and tell everyone i failed out of my majoy and im doing something else now. feelsbad.jpg. but shit, its one test, and at most one subject. youll be aight. i had to fail multiple subject before i fucked up my major. one test doesnt mean shit. youll be back up on your feet in no time and as long as you take it as motivation rather than failure youll be just fine. learn to do that in every area of life and youll be ahead of everyone. smart robots learn form their mistakes. wise robots learn form the mistakes of others.
>>
>>25019607
I will, but if my gpa goes below a certain point then I lose funding and I'm out of school.
>>25019855
I'll try. Honestly I might just take a gap year anyway
>>
>>25019498
Of course, feel free to text.
>>
>>25020289
gap year isnt a bad idea at all as long as you use it to really refocus shit. but lots of people use it and never come back. as long as you come back better thats all that matters. helps a lot of people sometimes. for me it woulndt have worked. i gave up and took breaks on too many shits in my life and now i just cant do it anymore..i just wont let myself. i dont make the most of it. i just use them as excuses.
>>
>>25019498
i took calc one...3 fuckin times before i passed. im the fucking autist around here if anyone is. kepp your head up.
>>
>>25020516
I sent you a message, thanks
>>25020540
I was going to take one between high school and college, but my mom threatened to cut off all financial support if I did. I feel like I got shoved into it too early
>>25020569
I took it in high school and audited a course for it over the summer, we're both in the same boat m8
>>
>>25021393
I fucked up, my number is 360, 951, 1765.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.