[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15
File: 1421596306998.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1421596306998.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
Have you ever had an internet-gf robots? Tell stories.
>>
Told the story earlier today, I met her on Whisper, a gay phone app by complete accident.
Dated for 1.5 years, she came to visit a few times, then cucked me.
>>
File: 1449078603492.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1449078603492.png
563 KB, 861x990
>internet gf
Literally a meme.
>>
>>25017291
repost it here friend, it sounds like a good one.
>>
>have internet "gf"
>she sends me nudes
>one day stop talking to her because nudes are getting boring
>she gets hysterical
>i tell her to chill and stop taking internet relationship so seriously
pretty sure she killed herself
>>
>>25017258
>meet qt grill on a Runescape private server
>she was a Christian girl
>had depression
>failed university on first attempt
>knew she was emotionally vulnerable so I got in close
>started to develop feels for her too though
>ended up getting her to strip for me on webcam
>she was older than me too
>I was like 16
>she was 19
>her ass was bretty gud
>eventually she dumps me
>ends up dating some dude from her university on her second attempt
>fucking feels..
>thought I'd never move on..
>meet grill irl
>fuq her
>and the world keeps on turning..
>>
had one, turned out to be a 11 year old boy, still havent had a gf nor kiss
>>
>>25017387
christian girls are interesting e gfs, I met one at a summer camp, I'm a shitskin fedora tipper. we talked for like a year and she invited me to prom, didn't go bc afraid of what her redneck friends would think of an interracial couple. We kept talking into college, she went to a conservative christian college and I told her she was stupid for denying evolution and that sort of ended that, she reached out to me recently, but she's fat now.
>>
I did, "dated" her like 2 times, the first time I broke up she went absolute bat shit insane,second time she took it pretty well. We were planning to meet but shit happened and never got around to it, so I ended it. Never got those nudes even though she was leading me on about them, shouldve taken the fucking bait lads
>>
>>25017387

>be playing WoW
>meet grill
>we play and become friends
>call her my internet gf
>she wants to meet up
>doesn't tell me that she's 400 pounds and has 2 kids
>got mad when stopped talking to her
>>
I dated a girl for three years that I literally met on /b/. I was in a r8 your body thread or something. I posted mine, she replied saying some shit like "I like." We kept talking in the thread, exchanged aim, then used stickam to actually video chat. About three months into talking she flew out to see my at my uni. I literally had just begun as well, it was August of my freshman year so I had been there like a week. We made it official and were great for three years, then broke up. She lived across the US, but my dads a pilot so I would fly out to see her, or she would fly out to see me all for free. Best relationship I've ever had.

When she was having a bad day I would call a florist local to her and send her a bouquet of lilies.
>>
>>25017447
I've learned Christian girls tend to be the most sexually repressed individuals, so once you get through their tough 'no sex until marriage' exterior they ride your dick like their life depends on it.

Good thing you didn't pursue that though, tbqh. Imagine the look on her parents faces when she brings home a black dude? Jesus fuck.
>>
Sort of

I was trolling deviantart and there was this one girl who I trolled who got all submissive and literally fell in love with me (or rather, my online troll persona)

So I did this private chat thing with her which led to this weird cyber-sex and eventual mindbreak, to the point where she wanted to die

The entire thing was really cringeworthy and looking back I was just as much of an autist as, if not more than, her
>>
>>25017327
Can't find the old thread so I'm going to write the whole thing out in more detail.
>December 2013
>meet grill on Whisper, don't even remember how or why
>start messaging each other
>talk a lot, get to know each other
>she lives in the UK, I live in the US
>she tells me she loves me
>I tell her I love her back
>this is the first of many mistakes
>we have an online relationship for a while, in summer of 2014 she comes and visits for a few weeks, stays with me
>lose my virginity, feel like a king
>she leaves, we start fighting a lot more
>still just little spats, nothing to worry about
>December 2014
>she comes and visits
>stays over Christmas, meets my whole family, everyone likes her
>we fuck a lot
>find red bumps on my dick
>she tells me she has herpes
>only had unprotected sex because she had the implant, could not get pregnant
>pissed as hell, gave me an incurable STD and knew about it, but didn't bother to tell me so I could wear protection
>says it's because she was afraid I would reject her, and that transmission rates are incredibly rare, it's a fluke I got it
>was a beta cuck so I forgave her
>she leaves, turns out herpes isn't really bad and I haven't even seen red bumps since
>get over it, but we still fight a lot and I hold a grudge
>May 2015, on my birthday
>one of her friends messages me with proof/screenshots that my gf had been cheating on me with her friend's bf
>i say okay, thanks for letting me know
>had enough of her shit by now
>>
File: 1435243005537.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
1435243005537.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1656
>>25017636
>tell her I know, that she ruined my birthday, and stolen away 1.5 years of my life
>forgive her and let her come back
>summer 2015
>this time I have a plan though
>told whole family, and friends, everyone knows she's a cheater
>when she's here, neglect her, don't fuck her, show no interest in her and generally ignore her to play video games and watch youtube videos at my desk
>spat in some food I cooked for her before feeding her
>asked me to save some of her pizza, through it all in the trash
>she loved american chocolate milk, a particular midwestern brand
>get it especially for her and drink it all on my own
>dogs upstairs make it impossible for her to go up there without getting attacked, so she always asks me to get her a glass
>always forget on purpose
>she cries a lot while she's here, family ignores her since they've lost all respect
>get purposefully drunk one night so she thinks I'm being very honest
>tell her I regret treating her badly and that I've just been struggling, she says it's okay and is excited to patch things up
>reassure her I won't break up with her when she leaves, say we'll fix things
>next day drive her four hours to the airport
>kiss her and send her off, say things will be good again
>as soon as I get back to the car I turn on loud rap music and write out a message to her that she'll see when she gets off the plane saying that we're done
>drive home and eat Mcdonalds late at night
>think I may have actually told her in the message "stay toasty roastie" as it was around the time roastie was becoming a really popular term around her
>after seeing her incredibly angry response, I block her
She hurt me a lot and stole a lot of my life away but I toasted that roastie. You don't have to believe it's true but I guarantee it is.
>>
>>25017439
What are you, CWC?
>>
sort of. It's more like I was orbiting a girl online I met through Runescape
>>
Yes. I flew 4000 miles to meet her. Twice. It was nice being there but overall the whole experience was kind of a disaster that fucked me up bad for a long time.
>>
>>25017651
damn thats some serious autism, you def belong here. glad i read.

>i'm not a robot
>>
>>25017863
No better feeling that BTFOing a roastie, autistic or not.
>>
>>25017608
How is it a good thing fucking /pol/tard. Firstly I'm /pooinloo/ not black. Secondly her family knew about us, and they're not ignorant losers like yourself, they were even going to pay for my plane ticket and let me stay there. I didn't do it bc social anxiety and autism. I'm pretty sure her parents would have been happy to have me, I was better off than 99% of the white guys in her hick town.
>>
>>25017919
Gettin' awfully angry. Don't wanna go back to the cotton picking fields, now do we?
>>
File: hesforreal.png (189 KB, 620x343) Image search: [Google]
hesforreal.png
189 KB, 620x343
>>25017651
I remember reading this story in the other thread, nice to see the prequel/backstory part though, you did good anon.
>>
>>25017519
Why did you break up then?
>>
>tfw your weeb/gamer/nerdy/shut-in/etc. gf turns into a Stacy and it turns out it was just her weeb phase or whatever
>This usually happens during school transfers, so from Junior High - High School or High School - College
>>
When i was in high school me and some filipino girl used to have phone sex every day and send each other nudes.

One time I got her to use an electric toothbrush as a vibrator and she came so loud her mom came in yelling some crazy gook gibberish.

I haven't thought about her in almost ten years.
>>
I dated a guy I met on normiebook because I posted a comment on some page's photo about /pol/. I think we were together for like 8 or 10 months, I don't remember the exact start date. Some stuff was happening that I didn't want him to get hurt because of, so I broke it off with him. I wasn't good enough for him anyways.
>>
>tfw stickam isn't around for cam time anymore.
>>
File: 3227398399299484939.jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3227398399299484939.jpg
54 KB, 800x800
>she was 33 and thick
>I was 15 and horny
>we met while I was playing halo 3 and spamming dirty messages to any girl I found
>she was the only one that messaged back
>told me it was weird and to stop
>I kept going and she added me
>she sends me dirty stories of me and her, makes blowjob sounds on the mic when she's alone
>this goes on for months, her thinking I'm 17
>I tell her I'm 15, she gets scared but continues on
>I get pictures of her in lingirie her husband bought her
>pics of her feet in high heels
>she was ready to leave her husband for me, a 15 year old she'd never seen
>I use my mom's computer to log onto yahoo and send her dirty emails
>parents catch me and my mom is disappointed as fuck
>they contact her and tell her to leave me alone
>never talk to her again

Looking back on it, it was a really weird situation and I'm not really sure how it worked out like it did.

Before anyone thinks I got catfished, I had access to her business site, she was a photographer and made a special album on it for me with a password, something gay like Kacey or something, that site is still up but the album is gone.
>>
yeah on second life met a young woman in her twenties who was married. we would talk for 4 hours or so a day when her husband was at work. she had kids with him that were very young. really had feelings for her because we both gave each other something we were lacking in our real lives. well for me anyways. went on for about a year and a half or so. we would have sex on the game and roleplay sometimes. she was really hot irl. i mostly just spilled out my insecurities to her. eventually she dropped me because i was too unstable emotionally. hurt for a long time. then i stopped going on there and found other games to play. havent had any interest in a female since then ~5 or 6 years ago.
>>
A Russian girl once said my voice sounded hot, I said whatever and she left teamspeak shortly after and never spoke to me again.

That's the closest thing I ever had to a relationship with a female.
>>
>>25018470
>>she was 33 and thick
translation: i'm so pathetic i'm down to fucking fat chicks.
>>
>>25018536
I'm on /r9k/, did you really expect anything better?
>>
File: 1422124510490.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422124510490.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>25017965
pic is u m9
>>
>>25017258

>Said nice things to me
>gave her money
>left me

Even here Im the pathetic one.
>>
>>25019002
>9gag tier meme
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25017810
Disaster? story time, nigger
>>
File: 1446442735560.png (100 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1446442735560.png
100 KB, 299x376
>>25018470
>tfw you were 15 and she was 24
>she was a piece of shit but I fell hard as fuck
>she doesn't call me for long periods of time because she was scared her boyfriend would beat her if he found out
>got pissed and left her because of it
>never told her why i actually left, just told her I "just wanted you for sex"
>only a year with her but I said I loved her and did that
>until I was 17 i felt horrible about it
>she probably killed herself

She was on edge, and I think I was the only thing she had going for herself in life, if I wasn't she would have left me right away.
>>
She didn't live very far away. She met somebody else who lived equally far away but didn't have any anxiety problems and she left me for him.
>>
>meet gril in guild
>talk over vent a lot after/before raids
>add each other on skype
>calls me her online bf
>turns out she's really fat
>way more than belly gfs threads
>whatever she's fun to talk to
>find out guild/raid leader is in her state
>only 1-2 hours away
>see where this is going
>stop talking to her
>give short 2-3 word max answers in vent/guild chat
not getting clucked by someone I only like as a friend
>>
i think i've never seen a girl on the internet
>>
>met robot on omegle
>man I'm lonely
>I really like him
>we talk for hours
>still working up the courage to tell him
>will one day hopefully
>>
>myspace 2009-10 fuck I cant really remember
>14 at the time
>girl was 13 i believe
>It was meh

everything was fine...... until

>her mother sees my profile and sees that my age says im 18

I did that back then because it seemed cool to say your older

>e gf's mom messages me telling me to stay away from her daughter and that she has called the cops on me
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck.gif

at this point im freaking the fuck out because she legit called the cops on me
> a few days later the house phone rang
>dad answers it
>he comes into my room asking why a detective is asking for me
>spills spaghetti to him about the situation
>find out that the detective thought my dad was me because we have the same name
>he found out the whole shebang
>turns out, the detective called to confirm that i was 14 and not 18 because they ended up finding my info somehow
>entire day was awkward

every now and again my dad will bring up how lying about my age almost got him in jail

that was the last time I dated someone online
>>
>>25018470
The site had like a sign or specific requests? Because it still could have been a catfish,
>>
>>25019002
At least he isn't a nigger
>>
>>25017628
would like to read the cringe
>>
>>25020663
I went on the account and tried accessing the chatlog, but it didn't work

Sorry anon, guess no cringe today
>>
Came close but I said no to her since something seemed off about a girl expressing interest in dating me online when she had known me maybe three months. Then something completely unrelated made me sad like hell and I reciprocated to what I only realize in hindsight was a friendly tease.

I wouldn't call it dating though, was just sort of "I like you too" for around two months before I realized (at the time) I had made a mistake to think someone liked me. Settled that we should just be friends when she mentioned the same guy for the twentieth time not long after; he was higher ranked than me in a game and played the same thing I played, so maybe it was a jealousy thing but thankfully I wasn't spergy about it and simply can't recall enough contextual bits to make it look better since it was over a year ago now.

Almost got something for her on Christmas since we seemed to be friends again but she sent the message "merry christmas nigger" before I logged on so I decided it would be best to log out for the rest of the day since I couldn't buy her coal to burn on steam.

Cut contact on new years and haven't heard a thing since outside a stray game in LoL I kicked her ass and got promoted a whole league two weeks before the season ended lmao
>>
>>25017258
>tfw never had an internet gf
Always wanted one though and have attempted an acquisition once or twice. I was never successful.
>>
>>25017258
The internet is the closest I've ever come to having a girlfriend. One grill and I became great friends, but nothing romantic ever came of it. Honestly the closest I've ever been to a woman, emotionally and mentally.I really miss her, she was one of the best friends I've ever had (even if she was over the internet) and we haven't spoken in years now.
>>
>>25017258
I'm meeting up with someone soon and I'm really fucking nervous. We seem to have a lot in common and I'm pretty sure I meet all her standards. The only thing is neither of us has asked for pics even though we described ourselves and agreed to meet up. I don't think anything shady is going on and we will be meeting in a public place, but it's weird.
>>
>tfw used to be on websites with a lot of catfish (Habbo, Stickam) and I used to let them deliberately catfish me to a specific point even though I knew so that they would compliment me and I would feel validated.

It was a hard time. Anyone else get catfished?
>>
>>25020959
What are the signs (aside from the obvious ones like asking for money or nudes out of nowhere?)
>>
File: IMAG012.jpg (18 KB, 288x293) Image search: [Google]
IMAG012.jpg
18 KB, 288x293
Years ago I was working 6 nights a week and was unwilling to squander that last night trying to impress random strangers for a social life. So I weneed with Second Life. Met people,had a few real life meet ups,all good.
>>
File: 1443160192443.jpg (962 KB, 1400x875) Image search: [Google]
1443160192443.jpg
962 KB, 1400x875
she ended up killing herself 2 years 5 months and 2 weeks into our relationship.
>>
File: 1449797144146.png (163 KB, 481x372) Image search: [Google]
1449797144146.png
163 KB, 481x372
>>25018304
Lol'd irl

Blox gook blox
>>
>>25021531
she probably lied.
>>
>>25021228
Only the bad ones ask for money or nudes out of nowhere.

But some yellow flags are:
If they're catfishing for money then they'll instead discuss their difficult home life first. This is to gain sympathy for the person, so a few weeks later they can spring up that something terrible's happened like they lost their home and they need money.

If they're catfishing for nudes then they'll be overly flirty from the start. That's actually a yellow flag as women are naturally passive, they'll wait for you to hit on them rather than them hit on you. They will also constantly ask to see you on webcam or ask to see pictures of you. A lot.

Also if you meet them in a public place like I dunno an imageboard like this or a cam site or a chat room, they will often ask for you to PM them or for you to give them your skype or whatever, anything to make it a private one on one conversation. This is a yellow flag as it means that they have something to hide.
>>
>>25017651
Alpha as Fuck. Doesn't even matter she keked you since you fucking destroyed her.
>>
>>25020959
>>25021228
cont.
Other yellow flags include:
>Not being able to speak English very well despite their country saying US or England and their picture being some white chick (Means they're probably some Nigerian scammer)
>Getting all awkward and pissy and excuses when you ask to meetup
>Not having a fucking webcam in 2015 when most computers now come with them built in and they cost $20 I didn't even buy that excuse when I was underage b& in 07 - 09 when this happened and it's even less of an excuse now.
>They seem to have a ton of pictures that they rotate as display pictures, it means they have a series of them
>They're trying too hard to 'talk young' means they're older than they are
>They don't watch a lot of modern tv shows or movies or music or whatever, it means they're older than they say

Red flags:
>Their picture is a model picture, looks obviously fake
>A hot woman like this wouldn't be on a site like this and not have a webcam
>Anyone full of make up and fashionable clothes and plastic surgery in their pics, they'd for sure have a webcam to attract attention
>Someone with tons of pictures but a 'broken phone' or 'broken camera' so they can't do a sign
>And of course, always reverse image search their pictures, if they come up on other sites, they're a catfish. Even if they say it's another username, you can tell by their typing

Just one of those red flags means they're a catfish, two or three of the yellow flags mean they're a catfish too.
>>
File: 1446173600864.png (131 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1446173600864.png
131 KB, 500x282
>>25021590
I wish she did. She wanted to skype with me, so we did. I knew she was in one dark place of her life as was I and I never had an issue convincing her it's alright but not this time. She stole her dad's handgun unbeknownst to me at the time and ended up offing herself when I had to check up on my dog's IV.
>>
>>25021649
>>25021675
Thanks for the info anon

Can I assume "discloses too much personal information too fast" goes on here as well?

Also, is it possible to catfish a catfish?
>>
>>25021774
It's possible to catfish anyone as long as they're not aware. A catfish probably is.

I wouldn't put up 'discloses too much personal information' as I know some real online girls who do that. But I'd say if they're asking you for personal information too then it's a yellow flag.
>>
>tfw no quiet bully bf
>>
>>25022116
please don't turn this into another orbiting thread

we were having an interesting discussion here
>>
>>25022179
>>25022116
true this, reminds me of the good
parts of r9k, hardhitting emotional greentext and feels, if you have any good e-relationship stories feel free to contribute mystery.jpg
>>
>>25021703
damn dude, that's harsh, have you told anyone about this irl?
>>
>>25022371
probably not even the real mystery, the trip is different
>>
>>25017258
1st one
>be 16
>meet 19 years old girl in online game
>get underwear pics
>she has huge tits
>she lefts me after 3 months for an even younger kid

2nd one
>cute girl with depression
>found her on a chatroom
>ex bf was abusive with her, she had some drug issues, al her friends left her
>we become friends, I make her laugh and feel better about herself
>eventually fall for her
>takes a long time for her to feel something for me
>we become a couple
>everything goes great for 2 years
>eventually she starts acting really bitchy
>long story, but at some point she makes fun of someone in my family having cancer
>I dump her
>still don't know how a sweet and shy girl can turn into a bitch like that.

3rd one
>asian neet girl
>everything is fine for 1 year
>suddenly she gets normie friends, starts partying an getting drunk a lot
>she dumps me for a really feminine looking guy

Never managed to get another girl after that. I believe most internet girls went to facebook and then tumblr and I never went in any of those
>>
>>25022400

correct

They spilled out of my other thread.
>>
My brother is 28, the only gf he has had was at 17, he met a girl on a mmorpg and they became a long distance couple and visited each other a few times, i think it would have worked out well had they lived in the same town/nearer, though he's turned into a man child as the years have went by-isn't gainfully employed, lives at home, plays games all day etc. He was telling me he went to the pub with a girl from work and he talked to her about religion, and decided not to go on another date because she's Christian. This is the only date hes had since the long distance thing.

Funnily enough my family (except my brother) went to the city where she lived for holiday one year and she worked in the pool of the hotel we stayed at.

Tldr: long distance is for manchildren.
>>
>>25021774
When talking to some hot girl online ask yourself these questions

>Does she seem to be hinting towards nudes and money? Why?
>Are we in a public chat place? Does she keep insisting we take it private? Why?
>Is she too pretty to be on here or be interested in the stuff she's in? Does she seem more like a Stacy? Are there other pretty girls on this site? Basically, does it seem impossible for a girl this good looking to be on here?
>Will she take more pictures for me? If not, why won't she if she has a ton?
>Will she go on cam for me? Why not? Webcams are cheap.
>>
>>25017258
I had a few when I was a teenager.
Only one ever sent me pics (for some reason I never thought to ask for nudes), we'd also made plans to meet up at some point but that never panned out. I wish I'd kept some of our cybering logs. She couldn't spell for shit, but she was very enthusiastic about being treated like a whore.
>>
File: 1429128554068.gif (145 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
1429128554068.gif
145 KB, 680x846
I have but it always ends after they want me to send a pic of myself
I've been blocked 3 times and many others have just lost interest
>>
>>25022752
that ugly?
>>
File: 20150730_173645.jpg (137 KB, 650x948) Image search: [Google]
20150730_173645.jpg
137 KB, 650x948
>>25022774
Guess so
We normally get along great and call eachother everyday for a week until the big question comes up and she starts asking for pics of me. I just break it off once that is asked
>>
>>25022892
You just need to fix your skin and get rid of your hair.
>>
A few times. Nothing going into specifics, but it's not something I'd suggest bothering with.
>>
File: 1450231678447.jpg (35 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450231678447.jpg
35 KB, 645x773
>>25017258
>Met random girl online about 4 years ago
>Shes actually pretty chill
>We pretty much have the same interest and as well as beliefs
>Chat with her every day for a couple of weeks
>Find out she pretty much lives across the country from me
>She sends me pictures of herself. 8/10 qt
>One day she seems a bit off
>She tells me that shes been feeling like shit lately and shes going try to kill herself
>I somehow convince her not to
>We continue to talk for about 6 months every single day
>Ever since that moment, shes become more clingy
> She really seems to trust me, and I can tell she kinda likes me
>One day she just outright tells me that she likes me
>I really like her too
>Says she would be willing to meet me irl and maybe stay with me for a while
>I was 16 at the time and she was 2 years older than me
>Told her I would like to but I couldn't because I wouldn't be able to sustain a relationship like that, maybe if I was older.
>She say she understands
>We still continue to talk every single day
>We sometimes talk about our future together, how we could maybe live together if we had the money
>Asked my dad if I could work with him, he said yes
>I began to work with him over the weekend and everyday over summer as well to get money(he works construction)
>I would work 12 hours a day, and sometimes more, so I didn't have time to message her
>I wouldn't talk to her as much as before, whenever i would, she feels kinda distant
>Fast forward a year
>Saved like about 25k
>Try talking to her and tell her we could try to live together because I saved up money
>Says she doesn't really like me anymore
>After that, she stops responding to me
>Tfw, I still think about her now and then and imagine how it would have been if she still liked me

We were never really in an online dating relationship either, mainly because it was something that I wouldn't do. We both agreed that it would be better to do it irl.
>>
>>25023551
I'm afraid that seems to happen a lot with ldr
You end up working a lot for it, while she doesn't do anything and since you can't be all day with her he looses interest.

>be me a few years ago
>met girl online
>after 6 months we start dating
>we live close enought to see each other once each year
>we spend the rest of the year skyping
>She feels unconfortable with me being a neet
>seems that embarasses her with her family and friends
>I drop out college some years ago due to health issues
>She suggest I should try luck again.
>Think about it for a while, she is fucking rigth
>manage to get in a college
>doing pretty well at it
>She gets mad that I spend too much time studying
>At some point she says she doesn't want to share time with my studies anymore.
>>
>>25023926
Fuck her but at least It was a positive for you
>>
>>25023926
Sucks man, all the effort put in only to get rejected. Feels bad man.
>>
>>25023551
>>25023926
That would crush me, but it still ended up positive for you guys getting a job early and saving up money or doing something with your life and bettering yourself.
I do hope this doesn't end up happening to my relationship though. The roles are reversed for me, so I'm going to pray guys aren't as retarded and selfish.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.