[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get motivation to study?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
How do I get motivation to study?
>>
>>25017207
you can't. its impossible without group study or with a tutor.

only option is just to hope you die of lung cancer one day
>>
>>25017207
study 2 hours for A
or
not studying and get C

pretty simple really
>>
>>25017207
I'm afraid the only advice I can share is based on my own experience. I'd study/work best when the deadline was a few days away. My brain would just go into alert mode and I'd cram in so much shit that, looking back in a few months, it would seem superhuman.

And whenever I tried sensibly leaving plenty of time and planning ahead, I just couldn't muster the willpower and would end up procrastinating. Textbook on my lap and youtube on the monitor, stuff like that. It's only when the severity hit that I could really get down to it and pull through. And I wasn't even a dropout. Graduated with flying colors.
>>
It's hard as fuck but do it or you'll end up like me

Being dead serious now if I could tell my retard younger self one thing it wouldn't be some shit about girls it would be study harder you lazy piece of shit

Okay it would actually be some shit about girls but studying would be #2
>>
i have the same problem sometimes, i can't say there's a way to get motivation, you have it or you don't, depending on the things you like or want. I guess you could try to relate the things you want with studying and the things you don't want with no studying...but that doesn't assure you will get motivation.
>>
>>25017207
To put it bluntly, if you have no motivation now, it's just not going to magically fucking appear.

You're going to waste your time and fuck yourself over on the test, just like I did today.

Welcome to the club.
>>
>>25017500

I'm 18 and a sophomore
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.