[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having family dinner with dad and his brothers >talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 007 - gXyCMdx.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
007 - gXyCMdx.png
152 KB, 616x725
>having family dinner with dad and his brothers
>talking about girls/marriage
>they say there's a minimum level of decency a girl should have to be worth your time:
-no tattoos
-no piercings other than ears
-no strange hair color/dreadlocks/etc
-a healthy BMI
>mfw when they were my age 90% of girls met these standards
>mfw less than 10% of girls meet these standards now

Jesus, when did women all become such whores?
>>
the moment chads made it a standard
you bred these chads, now they have turned women into whores
it's the fault of a consumerist society composed entirely by normies.
>>
>>25017141
>Christian Chinese American girl
>suddenly dyes hair blue and shaved half of it
Fuck this age.
>>
>>25017141

Too much white knighting. Men started to congratulate women on every single thing they did no matter how shitty it was in an effort to get pussy.

So now you have landwhales that are awful people waddling around that still have betamax males telling them how amazing they are.

Western society has failed itself by refusing to hold women accountable for anything.
>>
liberalism my friend. every time you vote liberal and shit like abortions become legal, blacks get enough welfare to make mixtapes and talk about promiscuous sex on the radio, there are no deterrants for women to be sluts.
but take advantage of it, its never been this easy to get laid since the 60s, find a way, i know you can do it.
>>
Such is life for a non-degenerate person, one day we will find the right qt shy gf.
>>
Most mens standards are standards for women are standards that should be for everyone. Women have dropped so low that they barely meet the standards for normal healthy living
>>
You all are what's wrong. All life is valuable, you are all just such shitty people that you are your own worst enemies.
>>
I blame cultural marxism I don't know what else has caused it.
>>
>>25017209
I've had my share of one night stands, they are only marginally better than jerking off and always lead to awkward mornings and feeling a bit disgusted with myself the next day

I want a qt3.14 Christian girl who's not a whore that I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with in public to have a real relationship with. They used to be everywhere but now seem almost impossible to find.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.