[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
made some tendies for din-din, you jell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Tendies.jpg (82 KB, 1215x2160) Image search: [Google]
Tendies.jpg
82 KB, 1215x2160
made some tendies for din-din, you jell?
>>
Good for you op, I hope you enjoy them
>>
File: 1445985363062.jpg (112 KB, 505x453) Image search: [Google]
1445985363062.jpg
112 KB, 505x453
Well done op I'm happy for you.
Did you deep fry them in a skillet? I've always wanted to make my own but I'm scared of the oil.
>>
Post your steps.

I'm going to the grocery store now and home made tendies sound good
>>
>>25017110
They look medicore desu senpai
>>
>>25019450
>>25018261
ingredients; chikun breasteses, plain breadcrumbz, paprika, hot chili powder, black pepper, cumin, salt, eggs, oil

preparation; cut chikun into sizes pictured. in a bowl mix breadcrumz and spices to taste, leave out salt. in another bowl beat eggs. in a skillet heat oil. dip chikun into eggs, then into breadcrumbz/spice mixture, then put into hot oil. cook each side about 4-5 minutes (cooking time doesn't have to be exact it just has to be done and make sure you don't burn them). take out of oil and place on paper towels/napkins. salt to taste.
>>
>>25017110
>you jell?

No i'm a human
>>
Those may be delicious but they look like shit. Sorry op.
>>
>>25019891
>>25018261
>>25019450
For god-tier tendies, after you cut the chicken breast, mix an egg white and a tablespoon of cornstarch into the bowl of chicken strips real well, coating everything with the cornstarch /egg white mix. Leave it sit in the fridge for an hour. It's what Chinese restaurants do to make the chicken still tender after overcooking the shit out of it. Google "velveting meat".
>>
>>25019891
Thank you I'll post results one day
>>
Retard slop tbqh.
>>
Yes. I have nothing but a few granola bars and I don't want to leave the house. I want tendies
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.