[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1369524081939.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
1369524081939.png
209 KB, 398x377
>TFW your self esteem is so low that if a girl did show interest, you would consider it a red flag.

Anyone else feel this? That if a girl liked you, she has to be fucked up.
>>
I think it's pretty common. It's probably why I don't date.At some point, I lost the ability to even pretend that any woman could be interested in me.
>>
What's wrong with realizing that if a woman shows interest in me then she's obviously planning to use me in some way to my detriment
>>
File: it a me.png (45 KB, 424x520) Image search: [Google]
it a me.png
45 KB, 424x520
Ofcourse, I don't love myself, why would anyone feel attracted to me?

Either they want something, they lost a bet, or they are even more fucked than I am.
>>
>>25016656
some girls have the capacity to see through insecurity and to see you're a decent guy. don't miss that opportunity
>>
This happened to me

>i end up blowing it anyway
Tbh senpai im going to kill myself i cant take the pain any more
>>
>>25016656
If she looks like a whore she certainly is a whore, if she looks decent you have a good chance she is decent.

Just look at her facial expression and what she looks at/does alone and with people
>>
>>25016762
AKA some women have been so blinded by the Jew movies and TV shows that they honestly believe everyone has a good side deep down / everyone can be redeemed by le power of love

Use this to your advantage
>>
>>25016656

This.

I've been told never to my face too many times to suddenly start believing that some chick would suddenly be legitimately interested in me.
>>
Every girl i initiate courtship (idk what else to call it) seems to think im pretty great, trouble is i have to jump through a bunch of hoops and hide my true self to get to that point, and usually end up dropping the guise in a big way and repelling them on purpose.

i just want to be a sad drunk piece of shit and be loved for it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.