[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a better idea to go to a small or large state college if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 676976976976.jpg (132 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
676976976976.jpg
132 KB, 400x554
Is it a better idea to go to a small or large state college if you're an antisocial freak with no hope of getting better
>>
large

You don't want to see the same people every day, do you?
>>
>>25016300
DeVry university
>>
>>25016423
wow
what exactly are you trying to say
>>
>>25016300
this >>25016379

I went to a (relative for the region) large school with 700 students, grade 7-9.

Being anonymous outside of your class room is easy, I only ever managed to recognize people in the hallways half of the time and on a statistic average I would see about two new faces each day.
>>
>>25017253
700 is large?
>>
File: 1450150996565.png (53 KB, 475x375) Image search: [Google]
1450150996565.png
53 KB, 475x375
>>25017281
Average is 400 around here so that they only need to hire one workshop teacher, one music teacher, one cooking teacher etc so that they can spread the schools out more and save on commuting time and costs. It was originally 950 pupils but they started the downsizing project before I went there and now days its around 400 as well. Smaller schools also made it easier for communication between staff and having it much easier with dealing trouble kids, even in loud neighbor hoods.

Largest school in the country was/is 1300 pupils only because they made it too large from the beginning and the construction cost of it prevented that county from building new ones.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.