[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody hold me. FUCK MY LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: kill me.jpg (51 KB, 599x390) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
51 KB, 599x390
Somebody hold me.

FUCK MY LIFE
>>
>>25016206
Honestly might kill myself, I have the razor blades
>>
At least you're not one of those degenerates that plays 4chan all day.
>>
>>25016536
Why are you posting on /r9k/ instead of just doing it?
>>
Getting close now m8s, anybody here in Thornton CO? im going to be jumping in front of a freight train any day now, so... if you see it on the news i was here
>>
>>25016536
Do it with a better method, trust me
>>
>>25016574
Not him but is it bad, have you attempted?

That's my plan here in a couple months. Didn't seem like it would be too shabby desu senpai
>>
finals are over, winter is coming
>>
File: 1439556740607.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1439556740607.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
>>25016536
do it faggot

>orignaleocommenteo
>>
>>25016568
Someone cap this so we can do the "OP delivered" pic if he jumps
>>
>>25016206
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11r7n4apQxK
>>
>>25016574
Like what? Do you have experience with razors
>>
>>25016587
I attempted with what i thought was a good attempt at the time, 3 decent cuts bled for alot but i lived with only few shitty scars. But while i was in the psych ward for that and some other reasons i met a dude who tried the same method, but better.
He cut both of his arms with a butcher knife, huge scars. He cut both arteries in his legs, incredibly huge scars, he kind of gets sick whenever he thinks of what he did, and he does all the time because the scars remind him of that. He was passed out for 4 days in his bathroom but he woke up. The method sucks dick, and none of us here dont have as much strength as that dude, to cut ourselves as hard as he did.
>>
>>25016735
Fuck. How about if I drink litres of water beforehand?
>>
>>25016735
Goddammit. I really just wanted to hang out in the woods and bleed to death. That's shitty.
>>
>>25016784
I drank water aswell
Heres the best way to do it: Loads of water, cut like this guy did, and then get into hot water, otherwise your blood will start to cloth up, even then you might not die.
>>
>>25016795
That was my exact idea. Maybe hanging and wrists ? What if slit wrists and drink a shit tonne of vodka? Pass out and bleed out ?
>>
>>25016567
because they wont do it and are just seeking attention
>>
>>25016795
Its really a shit tier method, youd have to cut yourself worse than this guy i met did, he didnt cut, he legitimately opened his legs untill he could see his bone, they had to sew him up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.