[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a Christian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444519185838.jpg (122 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1444519185838.jpg
122 KB, 425x516
Who here is a Christian?
>>
File: unamused_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
unamused_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>guys I'm totally the son of god
>people believe him
>can't make this shit up
>>
jesus was a brown haired brown eyed hunch backed jew
>>
Christian Orthodox here. Neither my family nor I really go to church and that kind of stuff. Kind of a guilty feeling (acronym for tuberculosis)h f/-\m.
>>
>>25015435
go back to >>>/pol/ christfags
>>
you're not a christian if you worship the demiurge
>>
Amen Jesus Brother, The LORD Is With Us All In Jesus' Name.

God Bless You And God Bless Jesus.
>>
I am, to be quite honest senpai, it's great
>>
Anybody here converted? I want to go from Mormon to Catholic. I like the values and commitment of the Catholic Church but I still want to serve my mission, which I haven't gone on yet. Can any Catholics tell me what it's all about? I'm not talking the 'I'm only Catholic on Sunday' people but what's the deal with your priests and such? The pope is turning me away from the idea, though. Good idea or no?

Sorry for the ramble.. Basically what is it like to be a Catholic and has anyone converted?
>>
>>25016702
You can get a voucher for 100 days saved from Limbo if you convert before Penticost this year and tell your Bishop "I once was blind but now am found"
>>
>>25016702
Priests are usually college educated, with a minimum bachelor's degree in some theological study, meaning that they usually know what they're talking about (moreso then some Joe Schmoe preaching in a parking lot).

Not sure what your questions are. What do you mean "what's the deal with your priests"? In what regards? Also Catholicism is "about" many things, but it'd take a lot of posts to relate them all, so what in specific do you want to know? Also, what's the issue with the pope?
>>
Je>>25015631
Jesus was a nigger
>>
>>25017222
begone, heretic. I thought you guys dropped the whole "limbo-shmimbo" thing.
>>25016702
It is the jubilee year, my dude. In this year, you may apply for an indulgence and have your sins forgiven.
Also, if you've got a problem with the pope, which many of us traditionalist Catholics do, just remember to pray and not to take everything in the media seriously. This guy's pushing his limits, but not as hard as the media say he is. God gave man bad priests out of anger, so it is best that we are not led astray and that we act in the word of Christ.
>>
>>25018501
>>25017222
nevermind i thought you were referring to the protestant doctrine. i have hard time reading
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.