[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met anyone famous? My dad owns a buisness where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: Dex-Osama_Fox2.jpg (34 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Dex-Osama_Fox2.jpg
34 KB, 600x399
Have you ever met anyone famous?

My dad owns a buisness where he meets a lot of rappers. I met biziare from D12, Dex Osama, Proof, and T.I.

I think Dex was the most down to earth, we smoked marijuana together in his suv. He was murdered two months later

He was a genuinely nice dude
>>
>>25015208
Is that black chad?
>>
>>25015323
He had a stripper gf and he was fat. I don't think he was a robot at all but not a Chad by what we talked about
>>
File: MusicProfessional.png (2 KB, 187x225) Image search: [Google]
MusicProfessional.png
2 KB, 187x225
>>25015208
does your dad look like this?
>>
>>25015323
>>25015323
This is black chad
>>
>>25015443
No he's Catholic. Canadian
>>
>>25015554
Soulja boi is considered fake and a fuck boy. But he fucks more bitches and is richer than everyone here so i guess so
>>
>>25015208
Also was proof cool? I heard he was hilarious and did all kind of drugs
>>
>>25015650
He was stoned both times I met him and giggling when a woman that works for my dad was talking to him he was making sexual references. We didn't really talk about anything besides cars both times
>>
>>25015208
what does your dad actually do? work for a record label? must be a fun lifestyle.
>>
>>25015208
Uh I'm a music producer will you show them my beats?
>>
>>25015742
Yeah, in south detroit
>>
>>25015850
I actually showed my dad the 2nd to last rap video eggman posted when I was drunk lol
>>
>>25015891
>>25015891
>tfw eggman is further into the industry than you are
>>
I live in atlanta in a high rise that gucci mane, young thug, Trinidad james, and lil boosie have condos in. Met em all a few times. Gucci mane is cool as fuck and we hung out in his apartment, smoked and played super smash bros melee. The others are ok, they just say "sup" and we go our separate ways.
>>
I work security at a movie studio and have met a lot of actors
Weird thing I noticed, if they drive themselves they are usually a much nicer person
>>
>>25015956
Let's hear that fire family
>>
File: sam 'spade slicer' hyde.jpg (39 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
sam 'spade slicer' hyde.jpg
39 KB, 405x720
Mitt Romney.
I saw MDE recently, so I talked to Sam and Charls if they count as "famous".
>>
>>25015971
Fucking lying shit
>>
File: venetiansnares.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
venetiansnares.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Aaron funk was pretty chill.

I met Ceephax too. He was also pretty chill.
>>
>>25016017

>live in the nigger music capital of the world
>it's impossible that i've met rappers

ok.
>>
>>25016102
There's no way you live with the gods of my existence
>>
>>25016102
This.

I live outside of detroit and you see them everywhere. They have no 9-5 job so they just walk around spending money. Sometimes even where I live in a mostly white suburb of Detroit
>>
>>25015956
>This Eggman is fucking all hot bitches every day and you are basically just fucking retarded
>>
>>25016192
Except he meant Atlanta Detroit is not notorious for rap
>>
>>25016189

My dad is rich, I just got lucky enough to be his NEET fuckup son.
>>
I'm in regular contact with Michael Alig, he's a has been, but has some street cred in certain circles. I also used to live in Los Angeles, and my Aunt works in television. So I've met/seen a few celebrities that way. Never enough to really ascertain much of a personality though. My dad was friends with wesly snipes before he got famous, and was going from audition to audition, and describes him as a sad drunk.
>>
So what kind of money are the new to the scene lower level rappers making? Do they just get an advance on royalties and blow their wad?
>>
>>25016255
Lmfao

Bruh
Anywhere niggers live rap exists. Have you ever been to detroit?
>>
i used to date someone in the music industry. met a bunch of moderately famous bands/musicians. they were all pretty nice and always good for weed. the marketing/promoter people were the worst human beings i've ever met.

then i got dumped and went back to being a shut in

i met rolf harris as a kid too lol

misc: david cameron, dylan moran, craig charles
>>
>>25016269
Oh, I also did blow with Paul Crosby of saliva once, he's a chill guy, he got coked out, and wanted me to host his proposed comedy tour. I told him I never liked his band, and he said he hated it, too, and always wanted to be a comedian. He then had me listen to his jokes (which were just jokes he had heard) and I critiqued them. Mostly we just did cocaine
>>
File: jaroslaw_kaczynski_pap_550.jpg (197 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
jaroslaw_kaczynski_pap_550.jpg
197 KB, 550x367
I once saw the almighty Fuhrer of the Third Polish Reich, Jaroslaw Kaczynski
>>
>>25016288
No dude you have no idea what you're talking about

Go watch the vice Atlanta documentary

I stalk this industry don't make me laugh
>>
>>25015208

Used to work in a restaurant near the studios in Burbank. Famous folk came in all the time.

Jay Leno is a pretentious asshole. He never tipped, and was always rude.

Tony Danza hates me. He came in, sidled up to the counter, and asked me if famous people ever came into my work. I guess he was fishing for compliments. I told him I ain't never seen any, and he threw me a dirty look, took his food, and walked out in a huff. One of my coworkers commented to me who he was, and my response was "like I give a fuck".

Kevin Smith, though, is a total bro. I imagine he's probably worked a shitty job like the one I had before. Always super polite, and would throw like 30 bucks in the tip jar whenever he'd come through.
>>
>>25016287
I have no idea man. I don't work for my dad. I just go there to hang out sometimes, dex osama had just signed and he had plenty of money when I met him. He was driving an armored Mercedes and if you Google him he has pictures of guns and money so I think he made that selling drugs. So most rappers already have money from that
>>
Old man here. I met bill clinton when he was campaigning for president. I was in the coast guard and had just left the shipyard, and was getting coffee at the local diner. He came in, I guess he had been giving a speech nearby, and sat down with me at the bar and had some pie. We just chatted about bull shit like football and the like. At the time I had no idea who he was, and then I saw him getting sworn in a few months later, imagine my shock.
>>
>>25016369
Maybe Tony Danza gets insecure if he isn't been recognized in public at least once every 15 minutes. I guess famous people could develop a complex where they are afraid of losing their fame/appeal, etc., and doing shit like that basically the celeb version of spaghetti/pockets.
>>
i stood in line behind Hermione one time at a farmer's market
>>
>>25016467

How old are you? fampamiliaoriginal
>>
I once saw some low-tier German TV personalities at the Frankfurt airport.
>>
>>25016545
I saw Ron Jeremy at LAX.
>>
i met flying lotus
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.