[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23, live with Mom till I move next month >older sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Springboob thinking.jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Springboob thinking.jpg
15 KB, 300x168
>23, live with Mom till I move next month
>older sister is 28, single, lives on her own
>Mom at work
>sister eating a sandwich on my Mom's couch while watching tv
>tfw incredibly tempted to go into the living room and ask her to give me a blowjob

Honestly what's the WORST that could happen in a situation like this? She's not going to run out and tell my Mom cause it's embarrassing for her too, I barely see her anymore since she lives on her own and I will see her even less once I move to my own place next month.

I'm not even really attracted to her, I just want my dick sucked before I go to work in a few hours.

Has anyone just been upfront about incest?
>>
topkek you fucking idiot
>>
>>25015038
Try it, worst case scenario say shes lying or thst you were joking
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Op just leave with dignity
>>
>>25015038
And get chewed up sandwich on your dick? Smooth, idiot
>>
What the fuck OP?
But actually a good idea, do it. I can always say it was just a joke.
>>
>>25015178
who the fuck just chews their food and leaves it sitting in their mouth
>>
>>25015038
>She's not going to run out and tell my Mom

This is exactly what she's going to do. She's not going to feel embarrassed, she's going to be disgusted and want you to suffer.
>>
>>25015227
My sister is fond of me, nothing like this has ever happened before, and she'd be more surprised than disgusted.

Plus my Mom wouldn't believe my sister anyway. I'm the favorite.
>>
>>25015348
then just do it, you have nothing to lose
>>
>>25015380
Just make sure you post the result here
>>
File: 1436717426821.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436717426821.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
She'll say no and I can't see anything good coming out of asking her, but do it anyway.

You obviously made this thread because you are seriously considering it, so you just need encouragement.
Do it faggot, think of all the hot, steamy onee-chan pussy you could be getting if you just asked...
>>
oh god.
This is good stuff OP you made my day.
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>25015038
you'll wreck your relationship with your sister. she'll tell her mom and you'll probably get kicked out.

>She's not going to run out and tell my Mom cause it's embarrassing for her too

yeah she will.

if you actually want to bone her, you should know that almost no girl wants to have someone come up and ask her to blow him. if you're going to commit to trying to get your sister to blow you then you better do it right and even then it probably will never work. you have to seduce her or build sexual chemistry or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>25015038
why not rape her instead
>>
File: 1449848757900.png (18 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1449848757900.png
18 KB, 640x712
>>25015195
Food particles nustle between teeth and gums
>>
I did something like this and even though she said no she never told anyone else or made a scene.
>>
is she hot? post pics OP
>>
>>25015724
he said she's not
>>
Do it OP. If I had a sis I'd ask for a blowjob.
>>
What have you got to lose, anon? Go for it

you should also secretly record the exchange and post it here after pls
>>
JUST DO IT!
faggaroo
>>
>>25015670
>enough quantities to make a difference
>implying my dick would feel it
>>
>>25016026
Thats for your dick to decide
>>
>>25016373

blowjob

>ewww icky food

stop talking
>>
>>25017742
Stop speaking for your dick. You're out of line bitch.
>>
You're a funny guy OP, you could go pretty far with a can-do attitude like that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.