[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been flirting with friend's gf all week >we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: smugpepe.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>tfw been flirting with friend's gf all week
>we're going to fuck this friday when he goes out to see star wars with his other friends that actually enjoy that shit

How many nerdy men do you think are going to get cucked that day?
>>
No more than on a normal day.
>>
>>25014756
You're a bad man. You have forgotten the Golden Rule, the universal law. I feel bad for you senpai
>>
I asked a qt out and she got tickets for us online. she even paid for them. am I getting laid?
>>
>>25014786
Not true.

Every time around the release of a major nerd flick or movie, tons of girls cheat on their nerdy bfs. I really think this weekend will be a Mass Cuckening and we're going to see a baby boom of mixed race babies 9 months from now. When girls see something other than themselves getting their bfs they will immediately try to validate themselves to someone else. I got laid this way around the release of Fallout 4. Fembots and other low-self esteem girls who typically date nerdy men are especially prone to this type of behavior because they need to constantly be reassured that they're fuckable.
>>
>>25014756
fuck you chad
why are you doing this to your friend?
fucking normie
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.