[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl who was otherwise okay, good-looking, great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 16-07-2015.58.jpg (331 KB, 616x723) Image search: [Google]
16-07-2015.58.jpg
331 KB, 616x723
Would you date a girl who was otherwise okay, good-looking, great in bed, intelligent etc if she bought into the tumblr SJW bullshit?
>>
>nose ring
who fucking likes these things?
>>
>friends and family were in the room

Jesus christ I feel so sorry for them
>>
>no cons
i love when people are in obvious denial.

i'd say not being able to go up a flight of stairs without being incapacitated afterwards is a con.
>>
>>25014452
>intelligent
>buying into the tumblr SJW bullshit
umm wat
>>
>>25014452
Probably not, leftists disgust me
>>25014674
They are ugly desu
>>
>>25014452
i would act like i buy into it to and drill all of her holes. i bet sex with her is great.
>>
>>25014708
I feel sorry for your dog it has to look at your ugly mug all day
>>
>>25014817
My dog is the only creature on this planet who thinks I'm beautiful and lovely :-)
>>
>>25014708
Post tits m'lady
>>
>genderless
wtf does this mean?

She's wearing all pink in a pink room. and she has huge tits. Other than the nose-ring and her attitude how is she not a girly girl?
>>
>>25014841
Her asshole looks a lot better than her titties. She was born to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>25014830
probably because it's as ugly as you
why don't you just fuck it already you beast?
>>
I am an es jew doubleyu so she'd be perfect for me.
>>
>>25014452

Get rid of that pink hair, man, what the fuck.
>>
>>25014869
You got pics family? Fetal alcohol sluts are my fetish
>>
Absolutely fucking not. If I hadn't read below the pictures then hell yeah i would date her. But she talks like a fag and her shits all retarded
>Intelligent
>Tumblr sjw
Pick one
>>
No, no and no. SJWs are fucking stupid and obnoxious.
>>
File: meanwhile at tumblr.jpg (294 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile at tumblr.jpg
294 KB, 960x1280
>intelligent
>buys into sjw crap
>>
yeah i guess, but it probably wouldn't last long

also the girl in OPs picture would be cute if she lost some weight
>>
If she's really otherwise ok (I doubt many tumblerinas are) yeah sure why not.
>>
>>25014452
Of course. I'm not fucking her personality or views.
>>
>>25014452
I have done that. Like most men past their early 20s, I'm jaded to the point of not really giving a fuck about "love" or other nonsense. So "dating" is basically just using women for sex at this point, and if anything doing to an SJW would be better because I can care even less about her "feelings".

At this point if she's hot and good in bed, then I'm game. Although these days most SJWs are fat chicks.

>>25014751
It seems weird but intelligent people can believe stupid things. I know brilliant people who are creationists, climate change denialists, etc.
>>
>>25014674
>>25014799
They purpose is to be functional, not to look good.
>>
>>25014452
How much tumble SJW shit we talking about?

I agree with some of the stuff but not the crazy radical stuff.
>>
>>25014452
>sexy pink genderless fat orb

kek
>>
>>25014452
i would do those tits, damn
>>
>>25018140
What stuff do you agree with? Just curious.
>>
File: 1406600545546.jpg (45 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1406600545546.jpg
45 KB, 604x453
>>25014452
How the fuck is that genderless?
>>
she's degenerate but
somewhere is an anon who follows the worst of tumblr sjws just to post his findings on 4chan and that is pretty degenerate too
>>
>>25014452
This is a trick question because actually intelligent people don't buy into the tumblr SJW bullshit.
So, no?
>>
Easily. If she likes you, respects you, looks up to you, you can convert her to whatever you want. Easily manipulated desu.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (4 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
4 KB, 221x228
Sure, it's not like I haven't manipulated roachies before
>>
I'd eat a square acre of her shit desu
>>
Looks like a beached manatee in a wig
>>
If only this girl knew how hot I am, she'd be all over my e-peen.
>>
fuck yeah, I love stupid girls. Smart girls always think they're better than you and smarter than they actually are. Plus, stupid girls who are into you are the best canvas if you wanna create someone who shares your views, once you present them. They'll be so enthralled by your bulge and their own daddy issues that you can basically make them believe anything, and once you bring facts in the game, she'll assume you're right about everything else. Plus stupid girls do some cute shit and like getting their ham pockets smashed into oblivion. Stupid girls ftw, anyone who disagrees probably hasn't touched a vagina
>>
>>25016699
>tfw i actually dig the chubby glasses nerd girl look, i'd love to get sandwiched by them and bury myself in their bodies

>>25014452
I've dated 2 girls like that, and got a bj from two others
they're all female empowerment until you get them on their back, then they just want to be overpowered

warning though: they all have daddy issues and most are kinda crazy
>>
File: No.jpg (107 KB, 818x479) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
107 KB, 818x479
>>25014452
>Good looking
I don't mind
>Great in bed
who care
>SJW
Buying into Sjw tumblr movement is already a contradiction to any intelligent behavior out there but having a /pol/ mentality is basically another form of SJW in denial from a different perspective.
>>
>>25014452
Nope. Not ever.

I'd totally fuck one though.
>>
>>25017157
>muh man made climate change
>>
>>25014452
I think she's cute. The nose ring and hair is a bit much though.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.