[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /kicked out by parents/ here? What happened? How's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1449457789796.jpg (133 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449457789796.jpg
133 KB, 800x600
Who /kicked out by parents/ here?
What happened? How's your life today?
>>
File: 1447459488920.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1447459488920.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
Got kicked out at 16 and moved in with my grandparents

Because my grandparents are retired I got a huge student loan and am currently living in a house nicer than my parents until I finish my course which is when i'll probably kill myself
>>
>>25014441
you're a lucky bastard
>>
Dad said if I don't find a job by 17 I'll be gone

He wasn't bluffing

Well now I'm with my Great Uncle who's part of the Free Masons
>>
Gonna have to leave by the end of next year.

I have a part-time job but I earn pittance. Just about enough to pay rent for a shitty studio flat, but not enough to pay the rest of the bills or even buy food. Because of that I have to become a full-time wagecuck in a year's time or I have to move far away with my mum and my stepdad who I hate.

Seriously guys. It's either stop being a manchild and become fully cucked, or live with the people I hate even longer and eventually kill them/myself.
>>
>>25014441
>tfw two of my grandparents died before I was 10
>tfw the other two died before I was 18

Shit sucks mate, it really hurts my soul when I see people getting along real well with their grandparents, feels like I'm missed out on something but only to realise it when they died.
>>
>>25015512
The first option sounds the most appealing. Cut the meme crap and you'll be fine. Trust me, freedom is worth it.
>>
i had a concussion that made me aggressive and argued back to my crazy dad, so he threw me out even though he was supposed to be medically supervising me. keeps inviting me to move back but he's too unpredictable.

mum won't let me back since i turned 18

would be nice to have somewhere to stay in between jobs.
>>
>>25014397

I got kicked out two weeks ago after NEETing staying inside for 7 months straight. I am homeless now and actually really enjoy it. Homeless people are mostly bros and It's not cold where I live so I can sleep outside.
>>
>>25016079
why won't your mom let you in?
>>
>>25015512

Just get a fucking room mate and you can work part time. Keep a lock on your door and a mini fridge in your room and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>25014397
My family kicked me out, the day I turned 18. No warning, either, just bam, out on my ass. Dropped out of school and lived on the streets for a full year, before I found a job and saved up for my first apartment.
I'm a miserable bum, going from dead end job to dead end job, have been homeless a couple of times since then and probably gonna be homeless again, next month, if I don't find work soon.
I spend my days getting high, I get a few bucks here and there, pawning this, scrapping that, temp gigs, and I spend all of it on weed. You heard that right, I don't spend rent money and grocery money on crack, heroin, or anything normal like that, I'm that faggot who would literally rather smoke weed than have a place to live.
Getting kicked out just made me mean and nasty, not "tough" or smart or anything.
>>
>>25016134
Did they make a huge scene? Have you prepared for it? What will you do next?
>>
>>25016225
They gave me an ultimatum a while ago which was essentially "get a job or fuck off after__" so I just sold all my expensive electronics and put it all on a debit card. They Just told me to get out and I packed a bag with a weeks worth of clothes, grabbed my debit card, and left. Been living pretty lavishly for a hobo. Sometimes I even go out to eat.
>>
>>25016349
Where do you sleep? And what will you do when money runs out?
>>
>>25016188
So you're high basically 24/7? Aren't you afraid you're gonna get in trouble while homeless? Don't you have any plans for the future at all?
>>
File: sugar.jpg (60 KB, 560x1035) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
60 KB, 560x1035
>>25014397
My Mom died and my Step Dad kicked me out.
I think that he couldn't handle how much I look just like her, coupled with the fact that he's a gigantic asshole.
>Homeless in the fall/winter
>Collected orphan CPP dollars
>Put myself into a group home
>Moved out into my own shitty place with my saved up orphan coins
>Finally found steady job when I had only $50.00 left of savings
>Now pay rent and bills on my own and have my own safe little nook in the world
Things are okay. I'm almost finished up with the high school credits that I didn't get when I had to drop out initially.
Soon I'll be off to college, and hopefully bigger adventures.
>>
>>25016415

I live in the tropics so I sleep on the beach. As for the money, I usually panhandle anyway so when I run out it's no big deal.
>>
>>25016500
Wow, happy ending. Were you ever desperate or something? How did you find the strength to get over it and make it?
>>
>>25015349
WTF, how do you even get a steady job that young?
>>
>>25016687
You really just need to have blind resilience. Remember at your lowest that every situation is just temporary, and keep moving forward.
Pull help from everywhere you possibly can, including the government.
Believe in karma (as hokey as it sounds). Help people around you as much as you can despite you having fucking nothing and being bitter as hell. Even if it's just because helping other people will give you good feels. Learn empathy from your shitty experiences, it will serve you well in the future.

>>25016500
Also, here's some money saving tips to cut corners.

**FOOD**
>Shelters often offer drop-in meal programs where you can literally just show up and grab a bite for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just fucking be on time or you'll miss it.
>Ramen is like 69 cents, A jumbo freezie is 50 cents, A big can of arizona ice tea is $1. That's one meal for about $2, this plan can get you through some of the tougher weeks.
>Food banks are there to help you. One day when you're not living in a shitty nightmare you'll probably be able to donate and give back, so don't feel guilty. You need to eat.
>Most grocery stores that have a hot meal counter will set out their leftovers just before close. You can get a big container of scallop potatoes for like $2.49 and tons of other great stuff. Vegetables are even cheaper.
>Most major cities offer vegetable box programs, call city hall or your local welfare office to see if they can connect you with this secret-type service. You will go once a month to a specified location and pick up a gigantic box of fresh vegetables that farms donate.
>If you live in America, learn to coupon. Couponing is a fuckton of work but there's an entire online community of housewives who would be thrilled to help you get started. Vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWsNDBNU3G8
>>
>>25016188
You sound like me. What city you in SENPAI I'm about to be like you let's smoke
>>
>>25016832
shake the manager's hand :^)
>>
>>25016872
**SHELTER**
You have two options:
>Live with a room mate. Girlfriend, friend, random psychopath from craigslist. Either way, don't ever pay full rent. Make sure you only live in places that have all utilities included.
>Live in student housing. Student housing is generally found near college campuses and listed on college websites as "off-campus housing", or on websites like gumtree, kijiji, or craigslist. Generally these places go for $300-$400. For that price, you get your own room with a locking door, all utilities included and almost always FREE WIFI. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FREE FUCKING HIGH-SPEED WIFI. Although keep in mind that you do share bathrooms, kitchen and the living room. "But anonette, I'm not a student!" Off campus housing is generally run by paki slum lords and you can lie about your major. If you're older than 30 you can say that you're a "mature student" and again, lie about your major.
>>
>>25017004
>>25016872

Nice. Are these your own tips or got them from somewhere? I looked up myself and couldn't find many sources.
>>
>>25017004
Thanks anon, I'm about to get kicked out of my moms house, trying to move in with dad that hasn't been in my life so if all goes to hell I'll follow these tips, appreciate it
>>
>>25017004
**BILLS**
>The student bullshit comes into play again here. Most utility companies sympathize with students, so upon signing up with their services mention that you're a student. Because of this, I get the highest speed internet available and a rent-free beautiful modem for $35/month for the next eight months. I also did this eight months ago. Every eight months, I call and tell them that I'm leaving them for other providers if they can't continue to offer me my student prices. Twist their arms, don't take no for an answer. Service prices are always hugely negotiable, especially if you start crying.
>If you can prove that you're low-income, you can also choose to go that route especially with electricity companies. They often offer half-price rates for people who are struggling, they've been advertising this at my local bus stops lately.
>Your heat cannot be shut off in the winter, it's illegal for your service provider to do that. If you're having a shitty month financially and it's winter-time, you're safe. Do not stress, my child.
>>
>>25016159
because she won't let me live there unless i'm employed or on JSA (brit welfare). i'm from a tiny village with no employment opportunities, 100 miles from the nearest city, so it's impossible to meet her requirements. i could get JSA but I'd have to bus it 10 miles to the nearest town for all appointments and spend 8 hours a day applying for bullshit cleaning jobs.

i wanted to move back to work on programming projects and apply for jobs that take several months to process, but that still counts as being a lazy parasite apparently. she is also crazy, but at least not angry like my dad.
>>
>>25017322
>>25017324
They're my own tips, stuff I've learned the hard way.
No problem.

**MAKING MONEY**
>A lot of you are tech-savvy or have the ability to learn quickly. This is perfect for starting your own online web store. You can get a web domain hosted for a few hundred dollars (big investment but worth it) and not have to do a thing but manage orders. You can set up your site and then sign up with wholesale distributors that drop-ship products. So, they hold the cheap product in their warehouse and somebody will purchase it from you for double the price, and you can basically just punch in their information and send it off to the distributor to handle. This is what many extremely successful websites do, and they make a killing without any effort on their part.
>Write english papers for college kids. You can type up a basic format for each rubric type and fill in the blanks, it's minimal effort for $20 a pop.
>Do phone sex. Many regular dudes sign up for services like niteflirt and talk dirty to gay men. Most want weird fetish things. I actually once had a guy friend that did this, and he had some guy call him and was into that weird shrinking fetish. He wanted my friend to pretend that the gay dude was tiny, and that my friend was putting the tiny dude into his ass. My friend then said that unless the guy sent him $100, he wouldn't let him out of his metaphorical roleplay ass. The dude actually sent $100.
>Sell drugs. Magic mushrooms are really difficult to find and can be made fairly easily with pressure cookers and some seeds bought online.
>If you're able to be a part-time trap, sell your cum panties to nerdlets online on some of the various panty selling websites, or on craigslist.
>If you're handy, try buying cheap or free furniture on craigslist/gum tree/kijiji and "upcycling" it. You can reupholster things, or re-paint, re-stain, and add new drawer pulls to a dresser. Then you can sell it for a solid hundred bucks.
>>
>>25014397
>getting kicked out of the house
>western parenting

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 750x1000
>>25017504
Could you tell me your story? If you don't mind writing it out. I'd love to read it
>>
>>25017598
see
>>25016500

I'm about to leave work in about 10 minutes but I'll be home in about an hour. If anybody needs help or anything, drop your skype and I'll add you later. Glad to help.
>>
>>25017654
Skype is blackman579 no bully pls, I'll await your req Ty for all this help anon
>>
>american parents

KEK
>>
>>25017504

**MAKING MONEY PT.2**
>I keep mentioning gum tree/kijiji/craigslist but it will be absolutely invaluable to you. Check the job postings for odd jobs that pay cash. There are lots of people who are looking for simple things like somebody to come and clean their elderly mother's house, take out her trash or prepare meals.
>If you have a car you can post on gum tree/kijiji/craigslist offering to haul away scrap to the dump, or help people move.
>If you're really devoid of morals or just hate SJW's, make a tumblr account and pretend to be trans. In liberal minds, anybody can be transgender. You don't even have to have a wig. Then, after posting photos of yourself, having a girly blog and having made other trans sjw friends, make an indiegogo campaign to raise money for food and shelter and transition items because you're super oppressed. These people can easily make thousands of dollars, it's ridiculous.
>Level characters for people on MMO's.
>Repair computers or cell phones for people, advertise on craigslist/gum tree/kijiji
>>
>>25016492
I don't break the law (except for possession of marijuana, which I'm smart about), especially when I'm homeless. The smart thing to do when homeless is to keep a low profile. I don't even panhandle, when I can help it, I just hit up food pantries and day labor joints and collect cans and do whatever I can to make a buck. If I'm absolutely desperate during these lean times, I'll play guitar on the street.
>>25016892
I live in central Florida.
>>
>>25019106
Thanks. What is your personal best method of making money? Say I have a little bit of starting capital maybe.
>>
does it count if they helped me get an apartment?

things only got worse as far as being isolated went, but I was free to do drugs and drink at my own leisure.
>>
>>25019464
also i got a real job and became harder emotionally, less naive, and more bitter
>>
>>25019426
My current set-up is collecting welfare and working a full-time job that pays cash under the table.
I've considered cam whoring but I don't think that I'm depraved enough or have the patience to pretend to enjoy hanging out with a bunch of neck beards all day.
>>
File: 1442246109518.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442246109518.png
27 KB, 400x400
Is this really a thing? To randomly get thrown out of your home? Do your parents even care if you live or die? I dont get it, whats the lesson to learn and why?

Why dont you guys get revenge? I'd fuck with my parents shit if they did that.
>slash tires
>brake windows with rocks
>generally fuck shit up

Pls tell me atleast one of you did somehing like that
>>
>>25019464
So you got a wagekek job? And you're spending it on drugs/booze to distract yourself? That's honestly more depressing that being kicked out. That stuff is what got me kicked out in the first place, I was pretty much forced to acquire discipline and to actually give a fuck. Continuing that downward spiral would've been unfathomable for me.
>>
>>25019297Kissimmee/Saint Cloud area?
>>
>>25019688
You can feel guilty about it and know full well you deserve it, so you don't hold a grudge. Which makes it even more saddening, because if they kicked you out solely because they hate you, you'd have reasons to hate them as well.
>>
>>25020171
lol nah spring hill
>>
File: 1448572913113.jpg (90 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1448572913113.jpg
90 KB, 906x799
Not "kicked out" but my mom is the one asking me for $10 bucks in gas or groceries here and there and she lives in a 600sqft 1bedroom with my stepdad, you do the math.

I work full-time as assistant to a general contractor, doing home remodels. Just enough to pay for my shitty dorm-style warehouse apartment and gas. I go to school part time for IT but I don't give two shits about tech work. I'm really just in school so I don't look like a no-prospects beta in front of my gf, mom or strangers.

>mfw people list their occupation as "student"
>>
>>25017654
my skpe is d.awuah, waiting as well
>>
>>25020026
i don't do either that often. all i'm saying is that i don't have to hide it anymore.
>>
>>25020226
Ah damn, your about 2hrs away from me
>>
Kicked out at 16
Homeless for a few months
Taken in by kindly drug dealer
Finish school
Work, eat, sleep,play now
>>
>>25014397
Studying and working. Parents are dead to me now.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.