[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12
File: 1496538926459.jpg (135 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1496538926459.jpg
135 KB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just go and be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
>>25014369
>Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
>Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

ok I know normal fags hate fat people but I'm pretty sure they aren't THAT disgusted
>>
>>25014466
You've never seen fat hate forums have you?
>>
Not even fat but this pic makes me hate women even more.

The poor bastard is trying to improve himself and here this cunt is mocking him.
>>
>>25014369
i love it when i see fat people in the gym. if i knew that any of them were having bad feels i would ask if they would spot me and maybe become gym buddies.
almost anyone in the gym to improve themselves have respect from me. if you are taking pictures of other people you are basically scum and people who are doing it most of the time don't look good. ex. girl in the picture looks like shit.
>>
>>25014716
>trying
Lmao

>>25014369
>no matter what
It matters on whether you are a fat fuck, and whether you are an idiot. It's one thing to be laughed at by one group or another but if you can't fit in anywhere meaningful to you then you're just useless. Learn from your mistakes and also lose the weight wow so hard it's almost like people expect you to be human to treat you like one
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>>25014941
>mental problems aren't real
just leave normie
>>
>>25014927
The world needs more nice people like you anon.
My brother is literally autistic yet goes to the gym regularly. If anyone tries to take the piss out of him, there's always someone there who forces those assholes to leave immediately. Usually staff but there's a lot of regulars who watch out for him.
Funny thing is, he's fat because he eats shit food but crazy fit. His exercise routine is about 2 hours long and he only stops halfway to eat some fruit and drink water. I bet the people who try to mock him can't even do HALF of what he can do.
I know I couldn't use a cross trainer for 40 straight minutes that's for sure and that's only a part of his routine.
>>
>>25015012
>problems don't have solutions
If you're a braindead vegetable you wouldn't have nearly the capacity to feel bad for yourself on any complex level. You're literally just mentioning an excuse that everyone else already makes whether or not they are sociable.
>>
File: Frog REEEE.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Frog REEEE.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>25014369
>Stacy

ISIS will know what to do with her.
>>
>>25015109
good for him. let him know that if he quits that they win and he loses.
>>
>>25015261
He wouldn't quit. When I say he's a literal autist. I actually mean the classical definition of autism. The Rain Man sort. Obsessed with routine, completely oblivious to others he doesn't know, has weird niche interests, doesn't know how to talk too well. Very vulnerable and easily exploited.
When people get to know him they love him to bits. He's so sweet and helpful and eager to please. Tries hard at everything he's encouraged to do. He's the best bro a person could have.
(Even if he drives you crazy sometimes doing weird shit like having three videos open at once at high volume overlapping each other)
>>
File: 1407743729924.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1407743729924.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>>25014369
>this picture proves it
This picture was shouted down on normiebook when it originally surfaced, One vapid slut having a shitty opinion isn't a reflection on all normies.

>But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible.
That's fine. If you're fat and happy, then live like that. I don't give a shit.

If you're not and you're just rationalizing your misery, then go start a tumblr blog about your life, you'll fit right in.

>I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one.

You're retarded for letting other people dictate your life, and you're retarded for thinking that fat haters will hate you after you stop being fat.
>>
girl in OP's pic is scum, but so are fat people
>>
>>25014369
shut up and lift you faggot
>>
Some people are huge cunts about it, the normal thing would be to just ignore. That doesn't change that being fat isn't good. I'm fat and I wish I wasn't fucking fat, I'm a weak minded fucker and both of my parents are fat, so I got used to their habits.
>>
>Women complain about body/slut shaming because they want everyone to look upon them kindly
>But they will always pull this shit towards other people.

So remind me why we should give women equality again?
>>
why is this suprising to any of you?
just like you hate chads and staceys, they hate fatasses and robots.
>>
>>25016042
>hurrrr I'm retarded
The people who go to gyms to work out would never in their lives accept fat as fatass bodies or protest about "shaming." You might as well call it a double standard that Mexicans like tacos even though nobody eats them in China
>>
>>25014369

I hope this cunt gets raped and catches something from a pack of wild niggers. He's making the effort to at least step foot in the gym and you put him down for your self esteem. Fuck it Muhammad was right.
>>
>>25014941
>"wow so hard it's almost like people expect you to be human to treat you like one"
>implying being fat makes you less human
>implying you aren't a giant sociopath
>>
>>25014369
>making fun of fat people at the gym
she's just are pathetic attention whore, and most people respect consistent fat gym goers who are actually trying to fix themselves

>making fun of fat people at mcd's
nothing wrong with that

But ye just listen to OP, don't get fit then there's less competition for me. :)
>>
>>25018897
normie scum

just
fucking
leave
>>
File: 474732133_344f5adb2a.png (102 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
474732133_344f5adb2a.png
102 KB, 309x309
How do you even get fat?
Legitimate question.
Are you just hungry all the time or something? I don't get it.
>>
>>25020310
Some people eat out of boredom, or to deal with stress in their lives. Additionally most fat people have trouble with portion sizes.

Some fat people are hungry a lot more tho. Usually its just mental though.
>>
>>25014369
It's not like excersizing really even promotes weight loss. Losing weight is like 90% diet.
>>
>>25014369
she doesn't look all that skinny herself
>>
ugh, i's almost January. I hate when fat fucks clog up the gym for 2-3 weeks, before they give up and retreat back to their garbage food and garbage lives.
>>
>wearing jeans and 200 lbs of fat to the gym
Deserved it desu
>>
>>25014369
If you read the comments to that picture there was thousands of people calling that girl a bitch and telling her to go fuck herself. Most normal people dont think like her, if anything they think "oh that's nice, he's taking steps to improve himself" and then they get on with their day
>>
He can lose weight she'll always be a bitch.
>>
>>25021766
jeans a polo shirt and autism shoes. He was asking for it.
>>
>>25021827
most people who go the gym regularly, are dee down annoyed by guys like this. While itr's true that least he is trying, we know he will almost certainly soon give up. That being the case, guys like this are mostly in the way.
>>
>>25014369
lmao dude just get an eating disorder

I lost a fuck ton of weight, I hate myself for different reasons now, but at least people all like me and I get laid and shit

seriously though, consider it, or at least consider eating about 500 calories or under each day, walk at least 4 miles a day, and you'll lose weight and then you won't have to deal with muh bullies
>>
>>25021968
This.

All I have done is restrict my intake to 400 calories a day (which isn't even that hard, and I work a very active job).

I don't ever excersize deliberately and have still lost over 50 lbs in the last two and a half months.

I am cold all the time and get real dizzy when I stand up but I am losing weight like a motherfucker. Every day the scale dips lower. I still have tons to lose but restriction works, man.
>>
>>25022065

I did 600 a day and felt cold as fuck no matter what i did, i got sick of being famished and weak all he time so i started eating what i want and lifting instead. working much better tbqh.
>>
>>25022118
I just bundle up. I have always preferred wearing cozy sweaters and stuff anyway. It isn't too bad anywhere but my hand . My fingers get so cold.

And I would focus more of working out but I'm a grill, I need to slim down a ton before I think about building muscle.
>>
File: 1449464494471.jpg (23 KB, 359x316) Image search: [Google]
1449464494471.jpg
23 KB, 359x316
>>25014369
Didn't this thread happen like a few months ago?
>>
>>25014369
>being a cock to someone trying to improve themself

I fucking guarantee this is the same kind of person who treats the gym like it's a social club and posts pictures of themselves on instagram after every lift, I hate this shit
>>
File: the_man_in_the_glass.jpg (299 KB, 1000x1202) Image search: [Google]
the_man_in_the_glass.jpg
299 KB, 1000x1202
>>25021968
>hating yourself for the sake of being thin
>>
File: 1449236827413.png (85 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1449236827413.png
85 KB, 312x332
>>25014369
>Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them.
but getting fit would give me more satisfaction for not giving in, you realize there are always going to be a variety of people with different views and there is nothing you can do about how they feel towards you so the best thing you can do is ignore them and continue traveling down your path
>>
>>25014716
Seriously at least that fat dude is in the gym working out instead of that insecure bitch who looks like she could lose some weight herself but is instead taking selfies.
>>
>>25023069
but what if i'm happy being fat, why waste my time getting fit just to satisfy others but not myself
>>
>>25023687
then that's how the cookie crumbles, as long as you're happy and aware of whatever comes your way live however you want.
>>
>>25022065
word, man, word. Lost literally over 80 lbs with this shit in about 7 months, ive been keeping it off since

mentally im pretty fucked but my god has it done wonders for my social life

>>25022888
better than hating yourself and staying a fat piece of shit

At least when you're thin other people like you, when you're fat, you hate yourself, but so does everyone else
>>
>>25024119
>At least when you're thin other people like you
you can't assume that and try to live a normal life.
>>
>>25023687
>happy being fat
kek, tight meme senpai
>>
File: 1442801371526.jpg (110 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
1442801371526.jpg
110 KB, 676x858
>>25024210
thanks man living this real life meme every day, makes normies like you so upset that someone who you hate is happy
>>
>>25024608
sure thing fatso. get back to us when you can see your penis.
>>
>>25014369

It seems to me that you don't want to get fit and want all other fatasses like yourself to continue being fat so you aren't left behind. Normies don't care about someone's weight and even if they did, fuck them. You are supposed to be at the gym for your own health and who cares if they don't like it? When your ass is in the hospital after a heart attack they won't be there for you so their opinions shouldn't matter.
>>
>>25014716
It's not just bitches that do it. I've had men make fun of me when I was working out losing weight except they did it right in my face.
>>
>>25014369

If some vain whore taking pictures of you at the gym is enough to turn you away then you never had the willpower to actually get fit.
>>
1 in 224 obese men ever return to a normal weight.

you fatties are kidding yourself. Please stop being fat in our gyms.
>>
>>25014369

I used to go to the gym a lot, but I stopped because I hate being overweight at a college-age gym.
>>
>>25014941
If he wasn't trying he wouldn't be at the gym retard, I know thinking is hard but apply it sometimes
>>
>>25015495
>eager to please
this isn't a positive personality trait, it's just a symptom of autism
>having three videos open at once at high volume
thats just straight funny
>>
File: 1449532673510.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1449532673510.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>25014369
Women are evil and like that this hurts you.
>>
File: 1450228009233.jpg (67 KB, 750x764) Image search: [Google]
1450228009233.jpg
67 KB, 750x764
>>25025464
Sorry, "Chad" you and Stacey will have to deal with getting my sweat all over you. Go to planet fitness if you want a safe space
>>
>>25025464
yep. dudes like this need to go be fat somewhere else.
>>
>>25025821
>Go to planet fitness if you want a safe space

that's fat ass central, and honestly where you belong.
>>
>>25015495
>Obsessed with routine
Check

>completely oblivious to others he doesn't know
I tend to be completely oblivious to my surroundings most of the time, so check

>has weird niche interests
Check

>doesn't know how to talk too well
I'm pretty much a mute and whenever people talk to me I tend to stutter a lot

>Very vulnerable and easily exploited
Check

Holy shit I think I actually may be autistic.
>>
>>25025979
>Holy shit I think I actually may be autistic.
nah your just fat
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.