[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol as suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: feels.jpg (145 KB, 1200x1514) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
145 KB, 1200x1514
will it work y/n
>>
Alcohol poisoning is a shitty way to go, go for a heroin OD instead.
>>
no you'll probably just pass out
>>
>>25013156
very unlikely
>>
you need some benzos too.
>>
>>25013180
agreed.

This is by far the most peaceful way to die. You feel our euphoria then black out, then stop breathing or vomit and choke on it. No pain. No being afraid. Just bliss.
>>
>>25013156

Get a funnel. Stick it in your butt. Empty a fifth of vodka in there. Should do the trick.
>>
>>25013259
pure euphoria *
>>
>>25013156
1) You'd have to drink an absolute shitload, the drinking itself to that amount might be painful.
2) The actual process of dying from alcohol poisoning would be extremely painful.
>>
File: pepe (2).jpg (21 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
pepe (2).jpg
21 KB, 300x291
>>25013156
My mother literally just died 15 minutes ago due to extreme alcoholism destroying her liver. I'm not even joking. Was browsing /r9k/ for a feels thread to talk about it. So anyways, yeah. Alcohol will kill you.
>>
>>25013156
It would be an extremely drawn out and painful death.

There's very few methods of suicide that are painless and leave your last moments with peace rather than fight/flight induced agonizing fear
>>
Yes with methanol alcohol and lots of benzos to pass out.
>>
i am sorry for your loss, i hope you have some people around youwho will help you through the day/night
>>
>>25014723
Thanks, man. I have my dad, at least. He's taking it harder than I am, I think. I feel mortified and very empty inside. This is the first time I've ever lost someone that was close to me. Sorry for the blogging.
>>
>>25013276
This
It's gonna burn a lot OP
>>
>>25014867
You're welcome. I hope there was more we could do but yeah this is 4chan.. Keep strong man, don't leave your dad alone.
>>
>>25014591
sorry bro. maybe you should get off r9k and like mourn her or something? 15 mins is not a very long time
>>
>>25014928
>>25014946
Dads in his room. I'm in mine. We're both in shock. I don't know if they've even removed her body yet. I can't leave my room because I can't bear to see it. I'll go be with my dad soon once he's had some time to recover himself. I've been doing my best to refrain from crying for his sake.
>>
>>25014994
You still alright over there? Just making sure that you are alright.
>>
>>25015354
I appreciate your concern. I really didn't intend to hijack the thread. There are a lot of people in my house now to retrieve her. I'm still in a state of disbelief. Her drinking put a tremendous strain on my dad and I for many, many years, so I have very conflicting feelings on all on the matter. From a purely rational standpoint, I think my quality of life will improve tremendously now that she's gone and yet I almost feel ill. It's just shock. It'll pass. Sorry again for the blog and I very much appreciate the kindness. I need to go take care of my dad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.