[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /WantToDie/ here? >Took my Statistics final this morning,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Suicidal Pepe.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
Suicidal Pepe.png
107 KB, 800x388
Who /WantToDie/ here?

>Took my Statistics final this morning, studied like hell last night.
>Long ass test with ALL the things that I was least knowledgeable on.
>Needed to pass this test to pass the course, probably fucked up badly on it.
>Missed 3-4 out of 20 questions due to time, and got a ton other's wrong I'm sure.

Parents will be disappointed in me, and I'll be in debt $3,000 which I don't have.

Literally considering dropping out and killing myself.

Anyone else know these feels?
>>
Literally me right now. Thinking about jumping off a building or buying a tank of helium
>>
>>25013027
Yeah but if you die you will never be alivr again so iz it woryh it
>>
>>25013027
No offense, because I felt the same way too when I was still in uni, but if you think things are rough now they're going to get much, much worse.
>>
>>25013792
Even more reason to end it sooner than later. No?
>>
>>25013027
I want to die. I have no particular reason for wanting to die. I just feel my life isn't going anywhere, and that staying in it is just a waste of time.
>>
>Probability final yesterday
>final was not cumulative
>was based on stuff we had no homework on, only review was during other classes or when I had to fucking buy groceries cause I'm a poorfag
>>
>>25013027
i only need the courage
>>
>>25013027
As of my first term of my second year I am officially a C student. Fucking sucks. The electrical engineering meme is very real
>>
>>25014065
ayyyyy
>>25014033
I'm a Junior EE. I went to a CC before I transferred, and I wish I didn't. CC was infinitely superior.

>retards actually think lecture is a good education style
>even more retarded retards just throw their hands up "Sure the teacher and work is absolute shit, but I'll just study for 20 hours a week and copy from my friends like my culture trains me to do"
>>
>>25014191
Seems like there are a ton of ppl in my classes who don't actually care about learning the material at all. Meanwhile I am fascinated by the material but have crippling depression and my only source of motivation is not wanting to look like a complete failure when my peers are depending on me.
>>
>>25014065
>electrical engineering meme is very real
i was going to college with that major
did a complete u turn the day before school. went back home got autism bucks

did I do the right choice and where do I go now?
>>
File: 1449627257618.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2504) Image search: [Google]
1449627257618.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2504
>>25014517
It is real in the sense that the lower levels are filled with people who are just in it for the money and don't give a fuck about actually learning anything. This could be said about most college degrees but I think it is worse for engineering because the subject matter can be very dull and boring for someone who isn't interested.

I don't think autism bux are the best option, but if you don't think EE is something you could see yourself doing for a long time then yeah it was a good idea to get out.
>>
>>25013888
I'm thinking the same thing Anon..
>>
>>25014416
I like my engineering discipline and ace it just fine, but it's a life or death struggle for any non-major classes.

English, chemistry, computer science (sounded interesting + doable), shit kicks my ass and kills my GPA every semester.
>>
I feel the same way. I'm about to fail out and don't really have any other options.

I just want to study something else and do well in school.
>>
>>25015236
Funny I am somewhat the opposite. I got stuck with a shitty teacher for circuits and digital electronics, but a great one for physics. I have no issue getting A's in any non engineering related class, but I think it is because most of them are laughably easy.

I can't switch prof/lab instructor for either of the shitty classes unless I do summer school which isn't an option. Essentially the foundation of my education as an EE is being held back by my lack of ambition,depression, and shitty professors. Plus I am in too deep to be able to quit now and ever have a chance in hell paying back what I owe

Sorry for ranting, just got my grades back today and have a week of nothing ahead of me before returning to my parents with bad news lol
>>
Test, Test, Cuck Senpai
>>
>>25013965
Sound like me
>>
File: 1392683642256.png (513 KB, 1024x1030) Image search: [Google]
1392683642256.png
513 KB, 1024x1030
>10 page paper with presentation due thursday
>haven't started
meh
>>
File: SUPREME.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
SUPREME.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
DO NOT SUICIDE

GO ER
>>
>>25017329
you're fucked, fampai. i dreaded every second of it, but i dragged my nuts through glass for 2 weeks and stayed up til ungodly hours and it took the ENTIRE 2 WEEKS, but I finished both of my finals with presentations.

Now, though, my mind is a clusterfuck of history facts and phonics. I hadn't done anything remotely enjoyable in that time, and now I'm overcompensating.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.