[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you gonna pay for all these Xmas presents, robots? >Hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
How are you gonna pay for all these Xmas presents, robots?

>Hard Mode: no credit cards
>>
Credit cards. I have enough time to pay it off.
>>
File: 1425511033701.jpg (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1425511033701.jpg
10 KB, 208x243
>buying presents
>ever

good goyims
>>
With money I saved up while wagecucking.

I might be a NEET right now, but I can still afford presents.
>>
my mom gives me money to buy gives because she knows I don't have money myself
>>
I paid twelve $ for a 6 pack of nice blank t-shirts,
fifteen $ about two years ago for iron-on printer paper that still is half full, a dollar this summer for two pounds of quality paper, and about 30 $ six years ago for a decade's worth of art supplies.
I'm making gifts.
I like to make things, and people like what I make.
>>
>>25012787
Happy Merchant has it right in this scenario.

>celebrating consumer holidays
>>
Welfare money
>>
>>25012882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

SWIPE DAT EBT
>>
>>25012872

Well it used to be to celebrate the birth of Jesus and all that, but I dont think Jesus even crosses people's minds when they think of CHRISTmas anymore.

It's been totally hijacked by the jew for profit.
>>
>implying I have anyone to buy Christmas presents for

Normies gtfo
>>
>>25012725
I pick one family member a year and shower them in gifts. That way, nobody can cry about getting shitty gifts. At least they know when it's their turn, they'll make out like a bandit.
>>
>>25012894
How much does Americans with 8 children get in welfare. Can't be that much.
>>
>>25012930

What about the uncle that raped you when you were a little girl?

You still love him right?
>>
>>25012725
Debit cards and some savings, hollaaaaaa.
>>
>>25012930
What about giving us all a present by posting your cam pics here?
>>
>>25012978
enough for a shitload of cigarettes, booze, and lotto tickets, and six family meals a week
>>
Jokes on you I already finished my Christmas shopping
>>
I never bought presents for anybody, mummy and daddy just buy stuff for me and that's it.
>>
File: 1409500561285.png (206 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
1409500561285.png
206 KB, 648x628
>buying presents for others
lel.

I never buy anything for Christmas or birthdays, yet I still expect to get presents.
Everyone in my family hates me because my mother forces them to buy me shit but doesn't say anything when I buy nothing. My younger sister (14) went apeshit on me recently because she had to buy me Xenoblade Chronicles X for my Wii U, but I didn't even buy her some shitty perfume for 20 bucks. She called me a ''disgusting virgin loser'' in front of my whole family and my mom slapped her right into the face for saying these words. She went crying into her room but little did she know that I smeared a little bit of shit on the downside of her door handle. After about a minute I heard the door slam, only to hear her scream from upstairs as to why her hands stink like shit.

Dumb cunt, that's what you get for messing with me.
>>
I buy my family gifts at the resale shop.
>>
>>25013785
I can only hope to achieve smug levels as high as yours.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.