[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a good idea to put a padlock around your scrotum, above
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is it a good idea to put a padlock around your scrotum, above the balls, and then give the key to a girl?

Fembots, what would you think if someone did this to you?
>>
there are safer ways to go about chastity, man.
>>
>>25012553
definitely. Actually, do the same thing to your fingers and internet access while you're at it.
>>
>>25012589
>chastity
This isn't that.
>>
>>25012553

No, it's a terrible idea. Then she can "accidentally lose" the key and ride Chad all day long.

Why would you even consider it, you cuck?
>>
>>25012589

is that why you go on image boards and watch chinese cartoons?
>>
>>25012625
But she'd be obligated to stay with me
>>
Good way to ruin your dick. Don't do it.
Just get a chasity cage if you want that kind of fantasy.
>>
>>25012736
Huh? It wouldn't even be touching my dick.
>>
>>25012755
You balls aren't designed to hold that kind of weight.
>>
>>25012788
So I'll train with lighter padlocks first.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.