[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>message all 300 friends on fakebook "hi hows it going"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x421
>only 1 person replies back
>stops replying back after a few messages
>>
>message all 300 friends on fakebook
>message all 300 friends
>300 friends
>friends
No. Nobody loves you.
>>
The Problem is not you, it's that you still use FB in 2015
>>
How do you even get that many facebook friends if they all hate you?
>>
>>25012870
People from school, work etc that stopped caring / don't care about you.
>>
>>25012527
Fuck that is sad anon. I'm sorry...
>>
>0 comments
>0 friend requests
>>
>>25012615
What do you suggest then?
>>
>>25012527
you have us, we are your (only) bros now fellow robot
>>
we are your friends
>>
>>25013103

Most normies use Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Facebook is mostly used for talking and sharing pictures with family nowadays.
>>
>facebook friends
>counting them as actual friends

Friendships are commodities. If they add you on facebook before you even hang out with them of your own volition, then you're nothing but a tick on the count to them.
>>
Kyle, is that you?
>>
File: 12373096951.jpg (73 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
12373096951.jpg
73 KB, 500x370
Do you facebook users also have this judgment that the amount of your friends shows how cool and popular you are? And you just want to add somebody just to fill the counter.
Hope my grammar is correct .
>>
>>25013366
yes omg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.