[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbot here. Lets put aside the childish racism for a second,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Blackbot here. Lets put aside the childish racism for a second, because I have to say this: wtf white guys? When I was younger, I though tall white guys with shades, beards and tattoos were suppose to be the toughest fuckers of the American white race. But now that I see them all the time in my neighborhood, they're nothing but a bunch of pussies.

Seriously, the boney fuckers run around in skinny jeans talking in high pitched, nasally voices about the latest episode of GoT and plaid shirts. They even drink beer like pussies. What the fuck happened?
>>
They didnt have no momma to whoop they asses is what happened senpai.
>>
>>25012472
where are his pants?
is this makeup on his cheeks?
>>
>>25012472
>>25012558

It's a fashion statement bro, you wouldn't understand
>>
>>25012472
times change, fashions change

80 years ago only yakuza members had tattoos in japan but now you'll see all sorts of japanese people with tattoos. tattoos are fashionable for everyone in japan now
>>
Tbh white people still seem normal to me, but I do live in the south.
>>
Yeah anon, the bearded tattooed, possibly a biker, white guy is probably the toughest white american you can find.
That is why so many pussies try to emulate that look.
Not so hard to figure out anon.
>>
i grew up with a mother raised/influenced heavily by slavic/eastern-euro values.

i dont identify with the majority of North Americans. was around other slavic-immigrants for the most part.

I am happy for that. I am not a fan of the suburban American lifestyle.
>>
>>25012558
No pants subway ride or something
>>
>>25012472
>the American white race
not a thing, DeLaShaqqw3n
>>
>>25012558
Hes supporting the no pants nyc subway rides
>>
>>25012620
Its just so off, because these are the people who will stand outside of a mexican "restaurant" for half an hour nervously trying to decided whether its still open or not. They could at least slightly act the part
>>25012650
>American
>white
>not a thing
Maybe you're just retarded or...?
>>
>>25012735
Acting the part for them is showing off how cool they look with their beards and their tattoos.
This is the fault of the white upper middle class getting too comfortable and having no cause to fight for.
>>
>>25012735
>Maybe you're just retarded or...?

'white' itself isn't a race you retarded fucking nigger. Even still there is no such thing as an "American white race". It's all of various European descents.
>>
File: 1um36dih.vichan.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
1um36dih.vichan.gif
2 MB, 352x264
>Lets put aside the childish racism for a second, because I have to say this: wtf white guys?

I have some questions too.

Why niggs fetishise other folks' hair so much? I watched some videos on weave and holy shit, you keep a mesh net with dead hair on your scalps for months.

You tryin'ta outrachet each other or something?

And what is it with your women looking like repainted Fedor Emilianenkos, i.e. manly potato faces? Do they all have nutsacks hanging somewhere? At least Fedor takes punches to the gob for a living, he has an excuse.

And when they gang up on each other like complete lunatics and start to beat down the losing party, why do none of you black men (that actually seem less masculine than the women somehow) intervene? You just circle them, yell "werrlstah" and gawk. You trying to blackout rape the loser or something?
>>
>>25012899
>white cuck on butthurt alert
>>25012886
So yes on the retarded thing? I gotcha
>>
>Lets put aside the childish racism for a second, because I have to say this: [childish racism]
every time
>>25012899
all hair is dead
>>
I'm not saying I'm a badass or anything, but I have a beard because I work a night job and no one cares if I shave or not. I don't have a gf.

Beards have been co-opted by hipster upper class whites.

As always, it's a struggle between the classes more than it is the races
>>
Feminism and jews happened. Real talk thats the reason.
>>
Sedentary lifestyles cause by access to technology at an early age and nerd culture designed to render men childish.
>>
>>25012472
The ones with buzzcuts are actually tough obviously faggots with women hair are pussies
>>
>>25012472
>I see them all the time in my neighborhood

Not if you're a nigger you don't

1/10 thread
>>
>>25012472

Holy fuck, that dude is like the epitome of cool.

Fuck, I bet he pulls in fine ladies every day.
>>
>>25012472
Race doesn't exist, you should all be sucked into the asshole of my political agenda.
>>
Intellectual classes with money appropriate symbols of masculinity to help deal with their internal anxieties over a lack of virility. Happens all the time.
>>
>>25012934

Just answer the questions, you hypersensitive sambo prima donna. You got straight replies, now's your turn.

>>25013037

It's like saying all hardwood is dead. Meanwhile there are millions walking with helmets crafted from old cut hair (that's been sitting in some store fuck knows how long, getting more porous n shit) and, some kind of thick meshes sewn into braids for months without washing their heads and nobody's able to tell me why.
>>
File: wg5P7W2~3.jpg (148 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
wg5P7W2~3.jpg
148 KB, 606x606
Growing up i believed that all black guys were cool thugs like 50 cent, tupac and snoop dogg but now black people act like fags. Black fags on the tv show empire and all black rappers are acting like fags. I havent seen a "thuggish" black guy being potrayd in media in a long time
>>
>>25012899
>yell "werrlstah
lmao bruh lol
>>
>When I was younger, I though tall white guys with shades, beards and tattoos were suppose to be the toughest fuckers of the American white race.

Because the white guys thought that it was true too so they want to imitate it
Then a culture and economy spawned from it

Now your nigglet must think that people with a clean shave and wide build in a wife beater must be the toughest white guy around and in 2030 we'll get a culture of fags pretending to be tough based on that

Me too when I was young I wanted to grow a beard

I even thought that I'd get a mowhack thing
But it's the same thing with the trenchcoats, if you don't have the legit toughness behind it it doesn't mean anything and it looks faggy
>>
>>25012472
You're thinking of the old lumberjack manly man who lives off the land.
Now they're all just nu-males with fashionable clothes and meme-beards.
>>
File: 1448935815530.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448935815530.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>25012472
If you live in Brooklyn like I assume you do, then you should already understand that it's a trend they're all following and nothing more than that dude.

>2015
>Not knowing about hipsters

really dude?
>>
>>25013219

I like the look, says he's creative and intelligent, doesn't care what other people think.
>>
>>25012472
Those are hipsters you dumb ape.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.