[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Co-Workers Horror Stories >bosses daughter finishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (912 KB, 2878x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
912 KB, 2878x999
Women Co-Workers Horror Stories

>bosses daughter finishes highschool
>immediately hired
>19 year old without a day of experience is now my boss
>spend a month just teaching her the ropes, have to work extra hours and take work home to keep up
>she gets all bossy all of a sudden
>bosses me around and gives me stupid tasks only to hang around with me and annoy me
>have to work extra hours and take work home to keep up
>one day I finally had enough and tell her off in a pretty rude way, I was pissed as fuck, she crossed the line
>goes crying to mommy
>boss threatens to fire me
>no.jpg this is the best paid job I'll ever have with my shitty degree and it's a 15 minute drive from home
>apologize to the little brat
>she get's even more bossy and annoying
>asks me for personal favors on a daily basis
>have to give her rides
>have to take her out on lunch during my break and sneak out for coffee when she feels like it
>last month started asking me for foot massages
>sometimes calls me late at night to check up on me and talk about work aka ask stupid questions she already knows the answers to
I am now a baby sitter and desperate. Why are women such psychos?
>>
>>25012459
She wants to use you as a beta provider. Go for it and maybe she'll reward you with some pussy
>>
>>25012459
Quit. Not worth it.
>>
>>25012459
You sound like a retard. Foot massages? Just say no faggot. If you get fired then just shoot up the place.
>>
>>25012513
I already have a gf

>>25012515
Not worth getting another job

>>25012538
You think I said yes?
>>
File: 1398675461249.jpg (80 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1398675461249.jpg
80 KB, 396x385
>>25012635
fuck off fucking normie scum
GETT THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>25012459
talk to a lawyer

my dad is a union representative. His job is putting bitchy bosses in their place and telling them they're legally out of line
>>
>>25012796
Dude, c'mon, I get depressed too

>>25012807
I might do that, thanks bro
>>
>>25012459
You just finished this thread on /pol/, fuck off faggot
>>
Being a woman should be classified a mental disease
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.