[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no christmas gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: voyaj.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
voyaj.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>tfw no christmas gf
>>
File: 1349797709522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797709522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
Will a femanon spend some time with me on Christmas? I don't have anyone and I'll be all alone. Maybe even just wish me a happy holiday or something. Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1024x768
>tfw no christmas bf
>>
>tfw mother and her partner are going away on holiday for Christmas
>tfw sister is on holidays too
>tfw spending the holiday alone in my rented room
>tfw don't like alcohol or drugs so will probably just eat frozen pizza and play Rome: Total War
>tfw my crush's sister posted a picture of my crush on instagram recently with a message suggesting she had a crush on someone
>tfw I thought it was me
>tfw I was wrong
>tfw watching her wrap her arms around a guy who is everything I will never be
>tfw feel guilty for being depressed
>tfw the guilt makes me more depressed
>tfw no friends
>tfw nobody to hold tight and talk to in bed on cold rainy nights
>tfw investing more and more time and energy into elaborate daydreams and non-sexual romantic fantasies
>>
i got superliked and then instantly unmatched. dj khaled was right. life is just like an elevator. ups and downs
>>
>>25012600
Watch the film the Hunt (Jagten) on christmas, you'll cry.
>>
>>25013020
Why?

original post from the original poster
>>
>>25013042
It's a very sad scene and in the end it's actually christmas there. The main character is alone and broken on christmas eve. I watched it that night (didn't even know about it being during christmas eve before watching) and it fucked me up completely, but in a good way.
>>
>>25013105
*It's a very sad film
>>
>>25013105
>>25013128
Ok thank you for the recommendation. I will try and remember to watch it at some point.
>>
>tfw you don't have a Christmas gf you could invite over to dinner with your family. Kiss her under the mistletoe you quickly bought the other day. And fuck her quietly in your room while your parents are drunk asleep downstairs infront of the loud TV.

If only life was like my imagination. I would be a much happier person.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.