[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 years old >Have a good job >Live a pretty stable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1433170768108.png (24 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1433170768108.png
24 KB, 601x695
>26 years old
>Have a good job
>Live a pretty stable life
>in good shape
>Missed out on teenage love
>Had a short-term relationship (my one and only relationship) when I was 23, with a 25 year old woman
>Haven't had any interest from women since
>The chance of me getting with attractive, young women is now forever gone
>All women my age are nasty as fuck and usually single moms
>No friends
>Life is completely unenjoyable.
>Too well off to complain, too poor to enjoy anything more than the basic standard of living

What's the point anymore?
>>
>>25012351
I know how you feel. I was a complete and total loser in high school. Once I graduated I lost weight and took up weight lifting. Now I have a decent body, but all the women 20+ are ugly tattooed fat chainsmokers. If I had been less apathetic and complacent in high school I could have at least experienced fleeting Chad-dom
>>
Find a hobby, my only reason for living is my newfound love for cars. It motivates me to make more money which involves college etc to afford the ones that I want.
>>
File: 1437490310612.jpg (122 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1437490310612.jpg
122 KB, 600x440
>start falling in love with a woman at work
>find out she's married
>>
Do you really think a little more money or a gf is going to fundamentally change your outlook on life? It won't.

Stop waiting for life to save you. If you really hate life, you need to go looking for something to enjoy.

http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous-pages/aleistercrowley.html

Thelema helped me unfuck myself more than anything, read up if you're looking for a little theory as to why you can't enjoy things. You're unhappy because your mind has been colonized and your will has been subverted by society for all of your life. You have no control over yourself and as such no control of anything or anyone around you other than through the same soulcrushing colonization you can inflict on others.
>>
>>25012562
>Do you really think a little more money or a gf is going to fundamentally change your outlook on life? It won't.

No, but with more money I could buy thing that I like, and if I could get women, then I'd fuck hot women all the time and I'd be happy.
>>
File: 1433354747300.jpg (121 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1433354747300.jpg
121 KB, 601x601
>>25012562
>taroscopes
>>
>What's the point anymore?
Visual Novels
>>
>>25012528
>crushing hard on a girl at work
>because of my insecurities and fear of rejection my only method of flirting with a girl is by acting as cold and indifferent towards her as possible
>>
>>25012351
>27
>no job, no education
>life is suffering
>fat
plus the rest of what you just mentioned
>>
>>25012528
>that level
fuck that game
>>
>>25012528
Look at her hand you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.