[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first time posting here, why is it that i'm not allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
first time posting here,
why is it that i'm not allowed to have a vibrant fulfilling social life like everyone else?
>>
It takes time and effort and you aren't willing to commit either
>>
>>25012348
I dunno Brandon, maybe because you're a tripfag fucking loser named Brandon. Could that be it?
>>
>>25012389
I've done that, and it seems that I can never make a meaningful relationship with anyone.
>>
>>25012445
Sucks being alone on the weekends and feeling and knowing your missing out of what should be the best of my life. Due to slander and bullying it's hard to find people around here that even want to be around me or have me around.
>>
File: 1392497203540.jpg (199 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1392497203540.jpg
199 KB, 640x1136
Brandon? Is it really you?
>>
>>25012716
nope, im not that guy. i post on /mu/
>>
Robots don't play.

It's like communism
>>
Do it now - as people around you get older, they'll get busier and it'll be much harder to meet people.

Then, when they get kids, it'll essentially be all over for at least 10-15 years. You might as well say "Ok, well, see you when your 45 y/o, that is if I can even recognize you after that!"

It's sad really.
>>
See past your ego, see past your rationlizations, tap into your feelings before someone says its new age bullshit your lack of pursing social interests is purely self created
>>
>>25013610
well, im 26 next year and i might as well give up..fuck..most of this has to do with the bullying, it spread into almost every part of my life and my relationships with people.
>>
>>25014076
And what I mean by that is that the slander seems to influence everyone because it seems like literally everyone around here knows and partys with each other and I can't seem to escape it. I'm just getting myself together and I'm just pulling myself out of this depression.
>>
>>25014136

>26
dude, i don't even think you have enough time to try building a social life. in a couple of years those people are going to be settling down. they've had their fun, you missed out on that, and you have to deal with it and grow up.
>>
>>25014244
>>25014244
>dude, i don't even think you have enough time to try building a social life.
That's the thing, those people got to enjoy 18 in to their late twenties and I didn't. Mine were just wrapped up in depression, bullying, and being socially outcasted by people. They got to experience college, they got to get their own apartments, have fun,go to concerts, go to bars, go to parties, make memories, and all of the things that make being young fun. I didn't get to have that, no matter how much I tried it didn't work out. The worst is drinking my self to death trying to figure out where things went wrong and what I did to deserve all of this.
>>
>>25014405
Man up and just live your life. Sorry you didn't get to experience that part of your life man, but I have to put some of the blame on you.
>>
>>25014695
Dude, there's no one I can go to. The slander from the bullies has effected everyone I've came into contact with here. Even the people I train in the martial arts with.
>>
>>25012348
>not allowed
You're doing well enough to have Internet access so you can't be that fucked. Nothing's holding you back but yourself. Change and overcome it or stop complaining
>>
>>25014790
>>25014790
>>25014790
I have internet access because I'm living with my parents still. Mostly due to how it's been so difficult to find a job around here. I just got my licence. All of that took so long to do due to the depression I've been in for years of my life that started with all of this. One of the guy who bullied me lives behind me and I want to burn his fucking house down for the damage that him and his friends have done to my life.
>>
>>25014931
it doesn't get better

there's nothing else to say you're fucked
>>
>>25014975
The fucked up part to me is not just the bullying and social outcasting. It's that it still has caused me damage after all of these years. I meet someone new, add them on facebook, see their friends and the same group of people that fucked me up so bad is on their friends list. It's like I can't escape those people, and it's like the second they know that person has met me, they do what they can to push them away from every social event that I'm not invited to.
>>
>>25015068
For example, there's been times I've met people, hear in conversation (with me or others) that they've been to some party, and come back and hate my guts. Like still today they're talking about me, still today they're doing the same shit as years ago. It doesn't end and I have constant paranoia about the people around here and the new people I meet if they've been in contact with these people..and the answer's usually yes.
>>
>>25015198
Then you should've have taken the 9 years of not doing shit about it and have done what you could have to get out of there and away from those people.
>>
>>25015453
>9 years
enough time to enroll in a community college, transfer to a real one and get an education almost twice. if you're getting ripped on all the time it's because you're a loser and let peoples dumb shit bother you and relying on everyone else to hold your hand and give everything to you.
>>
>>25015534
and save up a sizable amount of money even with a minimum wage job to get a car and get out of your parents house.
>>
>>25015453
>>25015534
I tried, I honestly couldn't find work and the chronic depression, anxiety, and paranoia fucked me up bad. I did actually enroll in a community college with those plans but I was even bullied there, to the point where I didn't go back the next semester.
>>25015739
Again, I had a hard time finding a job. Almost everywhere I looked wouldn't take me, even after years of putting in applications and not driving also had a part in it.
>>
File: warfeel.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
warfeel.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>25012348
to anyone wondering, the reason is that all of the internet today caters to people like you, this was the one hangout for us broken, outcast people that was kept somewhat hushed

now all bets are off, ywe literally have people coming straight from facebook, reddit, etc and even admitting it

you destroyed our culture
>>
>>25015872
>excuses
that's your problem, not anything else. giving excuses is what happened. "I'm too depressed", "I can't find work", "people are fucking with me". you fell into the groove because people were pacifying you over your issues and letting you lean on them. now that you're running out of time your ready to get yourself together while everyone else has been there and done that and is moving on.
>>
>>25012686
do you live in a village of 400 people or something?
>>
>>25013610
this. make as many friends when you're younger, it gets much harder later on
>>
>>25012348

Lavren is so cute
>>
>>25015929
i'm not saying this is the end, but a chapter of your life ans others is going to be over soon. i understand that you have issues, but you fed into them for too long and did little to nothing about it and are seeing people move on from it and it's scaring you. sorry you got fucked with so bad, i doubt you're going to be alone for the rest of your life, but things will never be how you wanted to and how other people got to experience them.
>>
it is cultural appropriation, obviously
>>
>>25016062
that's almost ten year's brandon. that's a long time to do nothing, then jump up and expect things to be the same all while searching for sympathy and handouts. this is /r9k/, we've had your type before
>>
>>25014405
>That's the thing, those people got to enjoy 18 in to their late twenties and I didn't.
Not everyone is having fun. Just because you see movies/tv/music talking showing these idealized experiences, doesn't mean that's how the rest of the world is actually enjoying life.

Many people struggle with what you went through, and eventually get mired in regret thinking they are the only ones who were left out. I'd guess at least 50% of the population is 'left out' in some way, probably much more. They may not show it on the outside, facebook is full of people trying to give the appearance of being happy, being normal, having fun, but a lot of it is just bullshit posturing.

Try to lose the regret and figure out what you want going forward. You can make huge changes in your life in just 6 months with a focused effort. However, if you cant focus on what you want and work for it (insert your lame excuses here) then don't expect someone to come in to your life and magically make you into Mr Super Normal Social Guy.
>>
We all know how this ends. Cut to the chase and go on a spree already.
>>
>>25016184
>Not everyone is having fun. Just because you see movies/tv/music talking showing these idealized experiences, doesn't mean that's how the rest of the world is actually enjoying life.
That's all I hear though, how everyones doing something on the weekends, having fun, and meeting new people.
>>
>>25016856
then make a life of your own and/or try to befriend the people that talk about doing social things. nothings going to get handed to you, and no ones going to guide you like a child anymore. if you want it, you can have it, you just have to work for it. or even try again in a new city.
>>
>>25017053
I've tried to befriend the social people around here. They usually want nothing to do with me and I blame it all on years of slander.
>>
>>25017238
if that's true just get out of there if you've tired numerous times to fix you life there and have failed. save up, get a cheap car, save up more for a couple of months rent somewhere and get the fuck out.
>>
>>25017310
> get the fuck out
Was told this by a therepist at 18..One of my biggest regrets was not listening.
>>
>>25015937
wiki says the population in 2013 was 182,020.
>>
>>25012348
Becavse Lavren blacklisted yov
>>
>>25017467
you've been given answers to why and how to fix it. stop bumping you own thread over and over. all of this sounds like it's 100% your fault anyway.
>>
>>25017579
brandons even whined about how his "friends" from mopeds don't speak to him anymore, and depressed they're getting out of it and are buying houses, getting married, and having kids. when you've been doing it for 10 years and barely took part in it he cant complain.
>>
>>25017939
you forgot to mention how they grew to not like him because he leeched off other people
>>
>>25017539
and this, people actually know he did this, and some people in the moped army ACTUALLY KNOW LAURENS BOYFREIDN
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.