[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking behind a qt >she throws a cup into the trash can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1301072980995.png (338 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1301072980995.png
338 KB, 600x450
>walking behind a qt
>she throws a cup into the trash can but it bounces off and lands on the floor
>being about 10 paces behind, I pick it up from the floor and put it in the trash
>she looks back and says "thanks!" and carries on hurrying to wherever she was going

Does this make me an environmentally conscientious citizen or a turbo cuck? I'm trying to work out whether I should feel regret about what I have done. I feel like I've been exploited, somehow.

What would /r9k/ have done?
>>
>>25012213

You call her out on that bullshit and she acts embarrassed and when she does you smile and tell her that it's not a big deal, you've done that shit before when you thought no one was watching and that you just wanted to give her a hard time for laughs.

Tell her that coffee she was having was pretty shit though and she should get some coffee at that new place that has that great italian blend, offer to buy her a cup if she's ever in the neighborhood.
>>
apparently it makes you post horrible bait tbH faM
>>
>>25012264

I think perhaps 1 in 10,000 anons could pull this off.
>>
>>25012213
> Peanut chocolate
Pic related to mfw
>>
Turbo cuck, and that would still be the same if she was long gone.
If it's not your land or your trash, let whoever's getting paid or volunteer hours do their job.
>>
>>25012213
this kind of shit happens all the time, just shoot them a dissappointed look, and continue being the last of the decent people to walk the earth
>>
>>25012325

I figured that, don't know why I bothered typing it up.

The first part comes naturally to me, being an asshole and then making them feel okay again.

I'd probably never go through with the second part although it's a pretty good way to suggest going out that seems to come naturally from what the situation you were both involved in was.
>>
>>25012213
>or a turbo cuck
I think you need to stop browsing /r9k/ for a while, friend. In all seriousness.

In other news, did wordfilters get removed finally?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.